Review AndaSeat Jungle Gaming Chair Review: Needs More Seat

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
Is there one "gaming" chair manufacturer who takes orders from anybody, and let's you slap a logo on it? Also through as man "lumbar" and "neck" support pillows as you want? I really don't like the racing seat design off "gaming" chairs. I read they are actually terrible for you back too. We need more innovation in the desk chair market. Herman-miller is too expensive. I currently use the Autonomous Kinn chair, and its incredibly comfortable. It uses not a single cushion. It has plastic springs and a "rubber" mess for the seat and back. I sit on it for 12 hours plus while in zoom school and not a single complaint.

pixelpusher220

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Is there one "gaming" chair manufacturer who takes orders from anybody, and let's you slap a logo on it? Also through as man "lumbar" and "neck" support pillows as you want? I really don't like the racing seat design off "gaming" chairs. I read they are actually terrible for you back too. We need more innovation in the desk chair market. Herman-miller is too expensive. I currently use the Autonomous Kinn chair, and its incredibly comfortable. It uses not a single cushion. It has plastic springs and a "rubber" mess for the seat and back. I sit on it for 12 hours plus while in zoom school and not a single complaint.
was going to say the same thing. So many cookie cutter chairs. This one at least rotates back in addition to the reclining back.

Owning one of said cookie cutter copies, the lumbar support, while nice, is too big and basically pushes me off the seat. Though perhaps with the rotating back, might be somewhat more useful.

Reactions: gg83

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Oh geez, the same old gaming chair trash...

I went 4.5years in a DXRacer before recently grabbing one of those Komene mesh ergo chairs(from that one Gamers' Nexus video).
Now I wish I'd read up on these chairs before I'd bought it those years ago, as I could've helped myself further with a proper chair + the back exercises I was doing.

This Komene chair may take some time to break in, as there's some minor pain/discomfort after a few hours - likely a consequence of having gotten used to that crappy gaming chair.

Reactions: gg83

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015

I went 4.5years in a DXRacer before recently grabbing one of those Komene mesh ergo chairs(from that one Gamers' Nexus video).
Now I wish I'd read up on these chairs before I'd bought it those years ago, as I could've helped myself further with a proper chair + the back exercises I was doing.

This Komene chair may take some time to break in, as there's some minor pain/discomfort after a few hours - likely a consequence of having gotten used to that crappy gaming chair.
I checked out the Komene website, nice looking chairs. I really like the looks of the desk they offer too, It's adjustable.

Reactions: Phaaze88

JP_Melb

Prominent
Mar 23, 2021
Hi - I empathize with your dilemma re seat size, but really it just means having to fork out for a bigger chair.

I have the Andaseat Kaiser 2 and it is comfortable for my 6'5"/240lb (196cm/110kg) frame. I tested several chairs and simply had to shell out more since it was either discomfort of a chair that is too low and narrow vs being comfortable.

The HP Omen Seat is also a suitable chair for taller/heavier people. I have one of those too and it is also great.

Aug 24, 2020

I agree, it does take a while to break in and have the mold get used to your body. Looking up chairs is hard because you can't test them before hand! I hope you get a chair that you like!