Question Facebook messenger problem - please help

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Hello everyone, this days i got a problem with facebook messenger, i open the chrome browser as i always used to, i login and when i want to write to someone i didn't talk or write for long time it says " End-to-end encrypted
Messages and calls are secured with end-to-end encryption. Learn More

This person is unavailable on Messenger. " and i can't write anything to that person, i specify i didn't block anyone and i wasn't blocked by anyone. I found a solution for this, if i go to my phone i open messenger app and i write or message to anyone, if i write even 1 letter to that person i couldn't message before from browser i go back to chrome and i can continue to write the "This person is unavailable on Messenger" message disappear! What can i do to solve this? What if i loose my phone or something and i have to urgently message someone what i'll do?

Could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance !
I attack a screeshot here to see my problem....
messenger.png

Ralston18

Titan
Most likely the issues involved will need to be taken to and/or addressed by Facebook.

FYI:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.orca&hl=en_US&gl=US

Note the ratings and reviews.

= = = =

Plus if someone does not wish to send or receive via messenger then, per Forum rules, we cannot help circumvent that.

No way to know the full truth of the matter from this end.

Contact Facebook/Meta.

Reactions: zolydream

zolydream

Honorable
Oct 22, 2018
Most likely the issues involved will need to be taken to and/or addressed by Facebook.

FYI:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.orca&hl=en_US&gl=US

Note the ratings and reviews.

= = = =

Plus if someone does not wish to send or receive via messenger then, per Forum rules, we cannot help circumvent that.

No way to know the full truth of the matter from this end.

Contact Facebook/Meta.
Thanks a lot for your reply, i'll contact facebook admins, have a nice day!