Question Gaming mouse Dilemma. Logitech G102 vs Master Keys Lite L Mouse

Sheikh Tashdeed Ahmed

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2016
Hi!

I want to know which one of these two mice are better built for quality.

The Logitech G102 vs the Mouse that comes in a combo with the Cooler Master Master Keys Lite L. (Please don't explain me that the Master Keys Lite is in a combo, I know it, I just want to know the better among these two, not a matter of budget).

Generally, I want to know which one has a better sensor, got more durable clicks (left and right).

I usually play all sorts of offline games, but mainly a LoL player.
To me the more important thing is that the left and right clicks are extremely durable as there needs to be loads of them to be registered in one LoL match up.

Also, both these mice that Omron 10M switches.

So I want to know which of these mouse is generally likely to be more durable.

If you have a good idea about both these mice, please leave your opinion below. Thanks!

readysetmosh

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
I would definitely recommend purchasing the G102 mouse due to its apparent higher specs.

However, if you're willing to save up a bit more, I would definitely recommend the Logitech G502 (https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tunable-Gaming/dp/B019OB663A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489693707&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+gaming+mouse) This is one of the highest rated gaming mice out there.

Sheikh Tashdeed Ahmed

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2016
I would definitely recommend purchasing the G102 mouse due to its apparent higher specs.

However, if you're willing to save up a bit more, I would definitely recommend the Logitech G502 (https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Pro...9693707&sr=8-1&keywords=logitech+gaming+mouse) This is one of the highest rated gaming mice out there.

So, I did purcahse the g102, never really bothered to come back to toms after that.

The specs are great but they are too good to be true apparently.

After 6 months of light gaming the infamous double clicking that is rampant in all logitech gaming mice began and I got it replaced and sold the sealed replacement item.

I've used a cheap $12 Havit ms300 mouse for longer than that and faced no double clicks during that time.

Bottom line, logitech is Removed. Best to get a mouse with either optical switch, Huano switch, Kailh 8.0 , 4.0 or TTC Gold switches (that is in pulsefire Haste for instance).

Last edited by a moderator: