[SOLVED] Logitech G Hub not working

Feb 23, 2021
I reinstalled windows recently and now I cannot use the Logitech G Hub, I tried to reinstall it, to reset windows again to start it with administrator privileges, compatibility mode add it to the firewall deactivating windows defender, uninstalling the device from the device manager.
It just keeps stuck at loading, I waited 30min to see if anything happens but nothing happened, after reinstalling it again it got stuck at "please wait until we install Logitech G Hub", it also got stuck there so after another 30 min I closed the app again and now I m again at the infinite loading of the icon.
Is there anything more that I could try or at least something that would work

Ralston18

Titan
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: Windows may be capturing some error(s) regarding the stuck loads.

=====

Delete any current downloads of Logitech G Hub.

Then go to Logitech's website to manually download again. Look closely to ensure that you are truly at Logitech's website.

After downloading, reinstall and reconfigure.

Feb 23, 2021
Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer: Windows may be capturing some error(s) regarding the stuck loads.

=====

Delete any current downloads of Logitech G Hub.

Then go to Logitech's website to manually download again. Look closely to ensure that you are truly at Logitech's website.

After downloading, reinstall and reconfigure.
Just downloaded the software again from the only page that looks that it s from logitech
https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/innovation/g-hub.html

It stills load to infinity after installing and Reliability History & Event Viewer didn t show any warning or error, i tried to start the processes from the file but lghub_agent gave me an error
here a link with the image

Ralston18

Titan
Did some googling about....

There seems to be a number of issues with Logitech G Hub.

Logitech G Hub Not Installing? We Will Help You Fix It - One Computer Guy

Google the error code and mainly just read and look for some additional information that may applicable to your build and situation.

For example:

https://medium.com/@digitaltrand/how-to-fix-the-error-0xc000007b-f4a3d39883be

No need to immediately download any "fixes" or third party apps etc. claiming to fix the problem.

Some of those will show up no matter what problem is being addressed.

Key is to try to narrow down the circumstances and identify what may be the real cause.

Feb 23, 2021
So after 3 restarts and 2 blue screens for some reason i found out that the windows 10 pro N version has a lot of dll's missing wich the normal pro version doesen't.

The way to resolve this problem if someone in the future has this problem too you need to go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps and features > Optional features > Add a feature and search for Media Feature Pack and install it.

Here is a post on reddit where i found how to resolve this problem if that didn t work

Gussv

Commendable
Apr 4, 2019
None of my peripherals are detected after the latest 2021.1 update.

Funny thing, there is no offline installer around nor can you install without net access.

What a joke this company is lol.