Question PC noise problems - - where are they coming from ?

Oct 11, 2023
Anyone know what these two noises come from, it doesn’t appear to be load related, some games cause it to happen and some don’t. The computer is overkill for what it is running. Had aio cooler replaced befor, fixed for a few months then started again. Suggestions and info welcome, thankyou
Is about 4-5 years old and goes under heavy use.
After reviewing the vidio the first 10 seconds I can’t really tell there is a sound, forget about what I said about 2 problems. Second half it’s pretty blatant. Machine was running around the same load for over 3 mins for it to start, once it starts it doesn’t really stop untill 10-20 mins later. View: https://imgur.com/a/pllScpX

Lutfij

Titan
It's not Tim's Hardware btw :)

You might want to remove some of your guess work by rolling a sheet of A4 paper into a cylinder and holding one end to your ear while the other end is used to probe for the source of the sound.

+ when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Oct 11, 2023
Honestly was a typo :] I swear.
I cannot believe the paper trick worked I thought u were messing with me
Specs are
Cpu: intel i7 9700k
Gpu: nvidia geforce rtx 2060
Motherboard: mag B365M MOrTAR
I apologise everything is a pain to find don’t really want to open up the pc to find the psu I hope this is enough ;).
After putting my ear in a sheet of paper, the problem is the gpu, any reason it could of done this and is there a fix?