Question Which of these four PSUs should I buy ?

Hello Guys

Reputable
Jan 16, 2021
I'm planning to build a PC so I need to buy a PSU. Which of these four is best ?

• Corsair: RM750e 750watt
  • SeaSonic: GX750 750watt
  • Enermax: REVOLUTION D.F. 12 750watt
  • Super Flower: Leadex III Gold ARGB 750watt

All four are roughly the same price.
So which do i pick?

The Enermax has good reviews and is ATX 3.1. However, it gets quite loud very quickly as the fan profile is aggressive and the semi-passive mode only lasts until 25% power draw. Is the SeaSonic you are looking at the new ATX 3.0 version or the older one from like 2021?

Is ATX 3.0 just for Nvidia GPU?
Because I will not use rtx
ATX 3.0 is the newest versions of power supplies. They come with the GPU connector that will be standard on all high end GPUs pretty soon. Right now only nVidia is using that power connector but AMD will be using it soon enough as well. There are other things about the 3.0 specification that are good. Like requiring higher gauge wiring and such.

Hello Guys

Reputable
Jan 16, 2021
ATX 3.0 is the newest versions of power supplies. They come with the GPU connector that will be standard on all high end GPUs pretty soon. Right now only nVidia is using that power connector but AMD will be using it soon enough as well. There are other things about the 3.0 specification that are good. Like requiring higher gauge wiring and such.
Ah ok
Tho my build won't use any high end gpu

35below0

Commendable
Jan 3, 2024
I also vote for the SeaSonic. There is also a GX ATX 3.0 model, so if possible take that one.

High end GPU can be misleading. You have to check their power usage. Some modern GPUs use less power.

Im planning to make a new pc built so i need to buy psu i found 4 psu to pick

Corsair: RM750e 750watt
SeaSonic: GX750 750watt
Enermax: REVOLUTION D.F. 12 750watt
Super Flower: Leadex III Gold ARGB 750watt

All 4 have are nearly same price
So what do i pick
seasonic gx works well i have been using mine for like 3-4 years now no issues works like a dream