Review Razer Viper V3 Pro Review: For those who are committed to 8K wireless polling rates

Rexer

Distinguished
Razer's Viper V3 Pro is a symmetrical, semi-ambidextrous ultra-lightweight mouse that comes with Razer's HyperPolling Wireless Dongle and features the brand's newest Focus Pro 35K optical sensor.

Razer Viper V3 Pro Review: For those who are committed to 8K wireless polling rates : Read more
I WANT ONE!!! I 'm a 74 1/2 yr. old gamer. I need every advanage I can get. Fast GPU cards, monitors, big cpu with low latency memory, I need the best stuff win FPS mulitplayer. I first realized the hyper poling mice do help my old eyes stay competitive with kids. My scores in FPS aren't amazing in multiplayer but if I didn't play with mice like Cougar's Reverger S, Razer's Viper 8k, I would be 10% less. I've been waging a war on old age, young players, punks, cheaters with aimbots and wall hacks, reporting them when I'm sure they are. It's no fun losing everytime you get into a stand-off or cowboy duel so I need the best tools I can get. I don't want to become a dedicated Youtube watcher like the others in my senior apartment complex but as long as I stave-off the young cheaters, I'm gonna be the best I can for as long as I can. BANZAI!!!

May 16, 2023
Not sure how the first real upgrade from the g pro superlight got the same rating as the joke of a keyboard that is the G Pro X60 which is half a decade behind top gaming keyboards and not any cheaper than the massively superior wooting 60HE The v3 pro brings something moderately better at the same price, while the logitech keyboard brings what we had 5 years ago with pricing from the time too and those are comparable? Ok....