Question Re: Software to change all RGB components on my rig at once?

ymi04060513

Honorable
Nov 24, 2018
I don't know if 'systems' is the right tab to put this under, so mods, feel free to move me wherever you see fit.

I have an NZXT H510 Case, 32gbs (2 sticks of 16gbs) of Corsair Dominator RAM, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 2070 GPU, Ryzen 7 5700x CPU, Samsung 860 EVO, Tomahawk B450 MOBO, with a wraith spire RGB cooler (soon to be replaced by a DeepCool AK620 RGB digital temp display), a Logitech G502 mouse, and a corsair K95 RGB platinum keyboard; and I want to know if there's any one-stop software to change all of my components at the same time. Currently, I don't even set it because it's such a hassle, but I have to go to iCue for the keyboard, Logitech for the mouse, and NZXT CAM for my case fans, and Dragon Center for my GPU CPU fan, and MOBO.

And then, when I restart my PC, it just goes to random colors, so my GPU is rainbow, MOBO is red, CPU fan is blue, and my keyboard and mouse are lime green. This is very strange because it just seems like its randomly chosen on most boots. Is there anywhere that I can safely link all my RGB stuff without having to go thru 20 applications?

Colif

Win 11 Master
You could try these

Microsoft windows will eventually have a part of it that can run RGB but its pretty basic right now. And needs more hardware support.

I use 3 programs to control rgb in my PC
  1. Powercolor don't let anyone else do their lighting so use Devilzone on GPU
  2. My ram is buggy and only sometimes shows in the motherboard rgb program so I use Icue for it
  3. Motherboard rgb controls its rgb and the fans on my AIO
I just set it all the shades of green
pwBEi94.jpg