How To 

How to Use C4 Remote Explosives in Fortnite Battle Royale

Fortnite Battle Royale is a game that has a plethora of weapons for players to choose. Same goes for the explosive weapons. There is a wide range of explosive weapons and C4 is one of them. Setting up a C4 and then blowing it up when needed is always a treat for a strategic player. While other games may not have C4’s that need proper usage guide, Fortnite Battle Royale surely do. If you want to make sure that you get the best out of this incredibly explosive item then you need to check out this post. So let’s dive right in:

1. Be Careful:
If you are caught between a gunfire, don’t try to throw a C4. This is because the C4 charge is very sensitive and can explode on taking very small damage. So if you throw it in the middle of a gunfight, you may not only waste an incredible explosive item but you may also get damage from it if it explodes near you. So, be careful before you throw a C4 Charge.
528mjiL.jpg

2. Try out the Chain Reaction:
You can create a strategy to destroy things in a numbered way as the explosives you throw explode in the order they are thrown. So if you want to do explosion in more than one places, set the charges according to the order you want them to explode and then enjoy a chain reaction. This is great for setting traps and creating strategies.

3. Best not to waste on Players:
While the C4 charge is an incredible item, there is one drawback with it. The C4 charge does not do too much damage to the players. I don’t know why Epic games has done this but it is true. So try not to waste this precious item on players unless you want them to freak out. Save it for exploding other things which bring me to my last point.
M8YuYGS.png

4. Use it to Break-In:
Look, you cannot do great damage to the players who are inside their fortresses. So if it is extremely important for you to take them out then you can use the C4 charges to break in. The C4 charges work great when it comes to exploding walls, doors, ladders and other projects built by players. This will help you break into buildings and take out your enemies when they least expect it.

Now that you have the idea of how to properly use the C4 in Fortnite, I assume that you will make it’s a part of your strategies. Well, whatever strategy you make with it, just keep in mind that C4 takes a slight delay to explode after you have detonated it.