Active Directory

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Active Directory.
  1. tahirali

    SolarMax 400W PSU

    Hi, I am going to buy a new PSU. but the only power supply i can get are 01. SolarMax 400W 02. ACBell 400W 03. ISO (something like that) 300W I have searched the net for SolarMax but found no articles about it. my friend is using the ACBell PSU but he said to me that it is not good. Has...
  2. T

    How do I record a TV show from my computer

    Hello, How do I record a TV show that I am seeing from ABC.com to my hard drive, Laptop or PC? Either one.
  3. C

    Server 2008 file sharing with win7 problem

    Hello, anyone have problem sharing files/folders in a workgroup from server 2008 r2 to windows 7 ult, i had network discovery on for both as well as netbios, i can ping and see each other in the network place but just can't access the folders. To summaries it, i share a folder in server 2008...
  4. P

    Wireless network issue

    hello, my comp specifications ; dell inspiron 530s win 7 ultimate 64 bit,when i connect a wireless lan to my pc,the network could not be unidentified,but it is on a hp laptop, i think i've problem with network drivers INTEL(R) 2562V-2 10/100,VERSION 9.13.14.0 PLZ CAN ANYONE HELP ME..
  5. A

    Acer aspire 5100 win 7 ultimate orbicam drivers 32 bits

    hola ando buscando el driver para camara orbicam para una lap acer aspire 5100, tiene windows 7 ultimate, a 32 bits ya lo descargue de la pagina de acer y lo instalé, pero no jala, ojalá me puedas ayudar mi correo es luzjmz@gmail.com gracias
  6. H

    Live Billiards 2 & Windows 7

    I have the disk and can't install it on a Windows 7 32bit laptop. I have tried compatibility w/ Windows XP SP2. Any ideas? Thanks
  7. Ian

    I have too much firewall activity

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.security.virus,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) In my firewall logs, I am getting information sent to my computer every 4 secs or so. I am currently using the new XP SP2 firewall but I also got the...
  8. Sooth1

    My 2 GB EVGA SC has 4 GB of RAM?

    I bought a EVGA 670 SC w/2GB of RAM from Newegg right when they released. The box says 2 GB on it. I just noticed today after running dxdiag, that it says I have 4 GB. Has this happened to anyone else?
  9. R

    Discussion groups problems caused by windows updates

    Hi there. I'm running Windows XP Professional on a X64 machine. Downloading the latest Windows updates and Service Pack 3, has resulted in a favorite online game, My Word (by MindJolt) no longer providing scores. Can anyone suggest a remedy please?
  10. U

    "No Keyboard Detected", but all 3 of keyboard's LED lights are open?!

    Hello, Today, while I was deleting a file on my computer using the Shift + Del command, my computer let out one long beep, and the display (and the keyboard, and the mouse) froze. I tried to reboot, and I noticed that all 3 of the keyboard's LEDs (Num Lock, Caps Lock, Scroll Lock) are open...
  11. L

    Video drivers for hp753N

    getting screen lockup and Ctrl-alt-del won't do anything, I report error and answer is video driver errors. Is there a separate Nvidia card or an upgrage avaible?