Archos

Page 6 - Forum discussion tagged with Archos.
  1. 8

    Battlefield 2 online play

    what does punkbuster kicked player so and so out restriction service communication failure pnkbstra.exe ? how do i get it to work
  2. B

    Gears of War(PC)

    The game decides to close itself (unexpectedly) at the beginning of the first level, before you even do anything, when you are under the gated floor, underground somewhere. Thanks in Advance!!!
  3. B

    FS 2004 In flight failures don't work.

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation (More info?) I am trying to use the in flight failures and can't seem to get them to work. for example i set up a flight to have and engine failure in say, 2 - 5 min. of flight. I looked in "help" to see axactly how they tell you...