Checksum

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Checksum.
  1. R

    DDR-ram issues CTD in games

    hey, first the blazin system: Asus p4s533-e p4 2.4 533fsb radeon 9700 win xp pro I started off with 256MB 333ddr ram. This was causing huge file swapping since winxp is a hog. I upgraded and purchased the same generic brand but a 512 stick to get 768mb total. I stuck it in dimm2 and the system...
  2. G

    Need help for Motherboard ID

    I need someway to determine what type of Motherboard I have so I can OC it. Anyone know of any software or any;thing that can help me out??
  3. R

    CD writer and DVD/CD rom can't be shared in workgroup

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I configured the CD writer and DVD/CD rom to be shared in workgroup on my desktop running Windows XP Pro. All the users in workgroup can see the...
  4. S

    Can't access some devices !

    I had a BT homehub with regular dropouts. I have changed it for a Belkin wireless router. I am now unable to stream music from laptop to Yamaha 671 or connect with wifi printer. My internet is working fine and I can communicate with my Dreambox and Vu Duo with no problem at all. Both these...
  5. G

    error 1635

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) How do I troubleshoot error 1635 (Windows Installer)?
  6. T

    Help with Kingston HyperX 3k SSD firmware update

    Greetings, I'm having problems updating to 503 firmware for a 240gb HyperX 3K. The drive is completely brand new never used. When I run as admin the SSDNow SF updater, the drive is detected. When check the the box next to my drive and hit 'update firmware' it returns a red X over the drive...
  7. R

    language

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) i am using a english version window XP home addition. i want to ask is can i input tranditional chinese.
  8. G

    MSI 9800 - overclocking woes

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati (More info?) Hey all, I recently bought a MSI 9800 Pro for my system. It runs stable at default speed; I've played Doom 3 for hours at a time (no artifacts), and looped the 3dmark 2005 successfully (if not at decent frame rates, but that's...
  9. D

    kt4-SR MSI or ASUS MB ?

    Ok, looks like I will be getting a new board tomorrow. My brother needs a new rig by the weekend (no interested in O/C'ing, but would like features onboard). I want a KT4(these board are feature rich) and am looking at the: MSI-BSR 6590-020.... ($124) at newegg Asus-SR A7V8X....... ($135) at...
  10. I

    Asus P4B533-V with Bios 1004

    In a recent Tom's article (DDR333 for P4: 16 Boards with Intel 845G - Part I ) they claim they obtained DDR333 on the Asus P4B533-V with Bios 1004. They used some aggressive memory settings to do it. I have the board with Bios 1004 and I set the memory settings to those that they had in the...
  11. Grub

    Aftermarket chipset mod

    This may sound like a really dumb question, but I'm one of those people who got a via 266 before the 266a came out. I've noticed the pinout is the same....So is it possible to changeout the chipsets from one to the other? I know that it is not advisable, but I'm thinking of trying it out as a...
  12. N

    Asus P4S533 Expert!

    Hello everyone. I am a fairly knowledgable user and was wondering if anyone can give me any advice on the problem Im having because I have 1300 bucks worth of new stuff thats useless. Maybe someone else got this error messages when setting up XP with this mobo. I have the Asus P4S533, with a...
  13. T

    PC2700 5:4 Option for real in 845G ?

    I read the 1st part about the review of the 845g chipset mobos and the reviewer claims that all boards they tested (except the intel 1) have unoffical PC2700 (333Mhz) DDR ram support. Still im wondering if this is true Non of the sites claim to have it nor the technical manuals of those mobos...