Cingular

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Cingular.
  1. Y

    Unable to unistall network drivers

    Hello, hi,this is naveen pls helpme iam unable to unistall network adapters
  2. A

    Vista and lost components

    Hi, I was asked to backup a friends files off their pc. They have been having problems with it being slow and not responding when accessing the control panel. He said it's probably due to the fact he went in and just deleted items. Without checking what they were or what they did to help his...
  3. G

    How to get windows vista on a homebuilt computer?

    I'm planning on building my own computer but I need a operating system. I've been using windows vista for awhile and I love it. I know windows 7 is better but I don't want to buy windows 7 for $99.99.
  4. B

    Right click on desktop "explorer stopped working"

    hi everyone, i have recently noticed when i right click on a blank space on my desktop that a message appears "explorer stopped working" "explorer restarting" is there a fix for this problem ? iv read some things on other forums but no specific fix for the right click on desktop , they only...
  5. N

    Cannot save files in vista

    Hello everyone, I have MS Vista Home Premium edition on my lap top. Lately, I cannot save folders nor any files within those folders to my desktop. Vista appears to save them, and I can see them on my desktop after saving, but they are gone once I reboot. I cannot find them. It's as if I...
  6. G

    Can't use arrow buttons to get to safe mode

    Hello I am running XP. My cursor freezes on the blue login page. I can get to start up options but I can't scroll to safe mode using the arrow keys. I do not have a start up disc and I live in a third world nation where I doubt the probability of finding one. I am hoping someone can offer a...
  7. A

    Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Exception Code: c0000005

    how i stop this problem
  8. M

    What is the email for logitech

    Hello, what is the email for logitech
  9. G

    What is HOMEPATH on my P C?

    Hello,I have a number of viruses on my p.c - including $Recycle Bin - my D: is gone. In regedit, under users there is also HOMEPATH AND HOMEDRIVE are these also virues and can I delete them? Thankyou for any help!
  10. G

    Recovery Disc is not working

    Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422 laptop and my recovery disc won't work. Can you help me
  11. G

    Master disk and slave disk

    Hello, all my computer does is say disk error,drive error if i touch any buttons it just repetes it self
  12. A

    How net card hardware can be installed in window vista

    what are the steps to install a new netcard in window vista and which config. network works and how can i know the netcard no.
  13. C

    Dual Vista on a PC?

    Hey all My computer has slowed down considerably lately so I've acquired a 64 GB Solid State Drive, cloned the C drive to it and am now using it as my main drive. The old C drive is currently disconnected. Seeing that the new drive is only 64 GB and also that it hasn't made that much of a...
  14. J

    Recovering system without cd's

    I own a Gateway FX6800, and the hard drive just went out on it. I replaced the hard drive, but I never made any recovery disc's for my computer. Is there anyway to recover it without spending $20 and waiting for 2 weeks for gateway to ship me new recovery cd's? Thanks in advance for your help.
  15. G

    Graphic card

    Hello,sir....i wont able to install graphic driver in my inspiron 1440 so will u help me or give me the graphic card installer
  16. G

    Missing bootcfg.exe file

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) In following the suggestions in a KB article about dealing with a dual boot issue, I was led to a point where I was to open bootcfg.exe. I tried to do so and got a message which said 'bootcfg' is not recognized as...
  17. aford10

    Simple and free guide to removing malware

    We often get questions on how to remove various malware. We get asked for help when someone's computer is acting funny. They are sure it isn't malware, because they've run regular scans. What people don't always realize, is there are some ways of scanning that are more effective than others...
  18. M

    How to remove the disk is write protected error for usb pendrive

    how to remove the disk is write protected error for usb pendrive
  19. G

    Operating system

    Have sony viao vgn-fz240e currently with windows 7 from a clean installation. Want to put Vista back on. Have recovery disc from oringinal op and have new vista home premium disc. Which one do I use to easily install vista?
  20. G

    Error on bootup?

    Hi guys, I recently installed windows XP on a fresh hard drive in a computer that had been running Vista. After removing the windows XP hard drive from that computer, whenever I try to boot up Vista on the hard drive that was in the computer, it tells me this error message: "<Windows...
  21. M

    Cant install hp 8450

    Hello, I realy cant install Hp 8450 on vista 64 I know it suppose to have the driver in the system but after every reboot it searching for driver and it cannot find it...
  22. M

    Max payne 3 windows xp loading problem

    hey guys,havin some problem with my game MAX PAYNE 3...It reaches till LOAding N keeps Loading...whats the solution?i've even installed the Social club but still nothing!
  23. P

    Formatting vista

    I originally had windows xp on my desktop, then upgraded to vista but didn't format my hard drive whilst doing so. i now want xp back temporarily as my sound card doesn't work with vista but every time i try to boot the xp cd it comes up with "an unknown hard error" and wont let me go any...
  24. R

    XP Locks up on boot

    Hello, Windows XP freezes on boot up. When I turned on my computer, the Windows XP logo shows up, then it scrolls across the screen, like it's loading, but after about 10 times the scrolling freezes. Nothing else happens. I've tried all options, like safe mode, and last know config. But it...
  25. L

    Losing secondary hard drive when I boot with a USB thumb drive attache

    I'm having trouble when I boot up with USB thumb drive attached - I tried searching for this problem, but I got a bazillion hits on problems booting from USB drives, which is not what I'm doing. If I don't have a USB thumb drive attached, Vista boots up fine and all my drives are visible. I...
  26. E

    Why my desktop is locked sometimes

    Hello, my desktop is blocked i couldn't move or access to any icons
  27. S

    Beeping

    my alienware aurora x58 is making a beeping sound of approx 4 beeps intermittently, is this an overheating issue?
  28. G

    How to take a photo or movie with a webcam on windows vista

    how do you take a picture on a fujitsu lifebook i find it frustating because i went on to scanners and cameras but the web cam was not there and then i went on to movie maker and i couldnt take a movie of myself i hope you can hel me,