Computer Shops

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Computer Shops.
  1. G

    New AA List (Humor)

    Archived from groups: alt.games.everquest (More info?) Found this site amusing. It's a humorous list of the new DDoN AA abilities. http://eq1.eqsummoners.com/viewtopic.php?t=22661
  2. G

    WTB-IJ translight

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Might be a long shot but I'm looking for a decent IJ translight. Any leads would be appreciated... Thanks Al..
  3. G

    Cyclone not booting correctly

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hello, I have a cyclone that had been working perfectly for several years. Today my 3yr son was playing it when it "stopped working". That is the technical description my wife gave me. I went down and turned it on. Some random lights flash...
  4. G

    Fullwood's Ghost

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) Just ran into the ghost of the unfortunate fullwood. seems she was a valk. anything nasty waiting for me on the level?
  5. F

    Street prices of games in USA?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gameboy.advance (More info?) My cousin is going to America in a week. Is Advanced Wars DS $34.99 in shops as it is online? -- Transplants save lives! - Have you signed up to be a donor? http://www.uktransplant.org.uk Do something amazing...
  6. G

    [POWDER] Key assignments

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?) I wrote out a key assignment text file to help me with this game. Here it is for everyone's enjoyment. Will ========================== POWDER Key Assignments ========= Movement: ========= hjjkl or arrow keys =========== Other...
  7. D

    DS2: Can't save anywhere?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) Hi all, Okay, just trying out the demo, and it appears that you can't just save your position anywhere in the game. That is, I save just before what appears to be a big battle, wind up dying, click exit and then resume, but I'm back...
  8. G

    Which is easier: 1 or 2-ball DTR

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I'm ready for Valinor. I really am. And I don't want to do it with the glass off, but I'm close to resorting to such lame-ass behavior. I'm now regularly close. But I can't destroy the ring. Without the magnet activated, nothing seems to...
  9. G

    DragonCon 2005 preview of events

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) DragonCon 2005 Atlanta, Georgia September 2nd - 5th http://www.dragoncon.org/ Scattershots Unsanctioned two-round, no-final, multi-deck tournament (you may modify or change your deck between rounds). Prizes for every game win...
  10. G

    Playfield Insert - how to repair

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I was replacing some cracked decals on my AFM. Got the old decal off with no problem. Under that, the insert is both crackes and peeling. I have four bad inserts, two Jackpost, and two of the big or beam. When I probed what looked like an...
  11. G

    DECK: Group 3-4 Ventrue Antitribu Bruise n' Bleed

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) Description: Influence out Bruce de Guy and Govern out younger vamps. Chances are, I'll only have two vamps on the field. Freak Drive, and Mylan Horseed for untapping along with (to a certain extent) Descent into Darkness + Wakes...
  12. G

    A tip for Deus Ex: Probably old news but I thought it fun

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) It's probably old news but When going around if you have the sniper rifle that can take out the red alarm buttons on the walls. Thus leaving no way for the bad guys to sound an alarm. Also the sniper rifle can take out cameras too.
  13. G

    fs2002, fs2004 or fs2006?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Hi I used to mess around a lot with fs2000 and then on to fs2002. Since then having moved house and broadband for big downloads I've been thinking of getting back into flightsimming. Should I load my old copy of fs2002 onto my...
  14. O

    Manual upload to Ipdb

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I now have a Fun-Fest manual copy and was wondering if I could figure out how to upload it to Ipdb. I have a flatbed scanner but it is not hooked up and not sure I can get it to work. Is it hard to get this stuff to the Ipdb folks? Otto...
  15. G

    The New Den

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) July 2004 Theo Paphitis was delighted with Millwall UEFA spot and have decided to give some more input on the club. Managing Director José Carlos Brunoro was hired and his initial move was to secure a £50M loan to upgrade the club...
  16. G

    Aloha

    Archived from groups: alt.games.starcraft (More info?) How goes it? Been kind of busy lately...everyone still alive? Also, Kyle do you have yahoo messenger? If yes, contact info please? If no, what do you have? -- E. Byers An active agent who appears unexpectedly to provide a contrived...
  17. G

    Mind Control

    Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?) The MC priest spell says it will last up to 1 minute. I MC'd a 59 elite ogre in Diremaul and it lasted the full minute. With his 2 buddies pounding on him he was pretty much dead when the clock ran out. However in the same instance on...
  18. G

    Matting, You Win Man

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?) You can all thank Matting for driving me out of alt.games.video.sony-playstation2. Talk to you guys never again, GOOD BYE.
  19. N

    For Tim: Remove the Dracs from the game or make them compe..

    Archived from groups: alt.games.vgaplanets4 (More info?) It is known for a long time that the Dracs are the weakest race. None of the host changes done in the meantime takes that into account. Nothing has been done to have them not be hit by any of these host changes, ie. farm requirement...
  20. G

    TECH: How to change lights in old pinball

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) I have an old Funland pinball game that I have had for about 20 years. I'm finally ready to start fixing it up but I don't know how to change the lightbulbs under the playing surface. The sockets for the lights look to...
  21. N

    Lesson Learned: Do parts research BEFORE you buy a game...

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Got an Earthshaker tonight and I've now realized the following: Spiral ramp: Huge hole, repro's don't exist. Slingshot plastics: difficult to find. Target decals: difficult to find. Cabinet decals: don't exist. Please let me know if any of...
  22. G

    a good free mame chd rom site? or channel?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) anyone know a free mame chd website or a irc channel that has all the chd roms ?. or single file torrent's of each game.?
  23. B

    Google Mail

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Just a short note, a very kind person has sent the required invite for Gmail. I thank him/her and anyone else that was going to send one to me. -- boB, SAG 70 U.S. Army Aviation (retired) Central Texas - 5NM West of Gray...
  24. G

    When did pins go from a dime to a quarter per play?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Just curious... someone was talking about 10 cent games earlier and I got to wondering... I assume maybe early 70's /Tim
  25. G

    Bell Fruit Rally X original Caberet

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?) Has anyone else out there seen a Bell Fruit Rally X Caberet. It was imported from the UK and is dedicated. A neat little UR caberet. I am wondering if it was made before or after the Midway license. We just pulled it...
  26. G

    WTB: Shopped or Unshopped 90's Pinball Machines

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Looking to buy shopped or unshopped 90's Bally or Williams pinball machines. They have to have great playfields, no insert wear, be working, but not so much concerned about dings or scratched cabinets, broken plastics, scratched playfield...
  27. G

    Dual-Proc MAME compile?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.mame (More info?) .....cause I have to justify this /somehow/: HP X4000 (http://tinyurl.com/7ozn2) Tyan S2603 with 2x Xeon 2Ghz CPUs and HSFs Case, PS, CD-rom, floppy, internal cables - CAD$200 1GB PC800 (RAMBUS) RDRAM (2x512MB) and CRIMMS - CAD$275 36gb SCSI...
  28. G

    Baal and his minions

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) What weapon is best for my barbarian to kill the Minions of Destruction? They seem to keep healing before I can get the hit points low enough for them to die. I have either a scepter that does 150 poison damage over 5 secs, or a great maul...
  29. G

    Video Games in Music Video's ?!?!

    Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?) I know this is a topic that has been hashed over and over for the last 11 years I've been hanging around these groups.. But this morning I think I saw the one that...