Cookie

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Cookie.
  1. J

    windows xp fails to resume from suspend mode

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I've had a Thinkpad T43 with XP SP2 since February. For several months it has frequently failed to resume from suspend mode, and it almost never resumes after being in suspend mode overnight. Initially I received a BSD...
  2. G

    LG GSA-4120B DVD Writer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have installed a DVD writer GSA-4120B in windows XP. When I start windows Hardware manager detecs the drive as a new device but can not locate any drivers for it. The info with the drive says it should just use windows own...
  3. J

    "out of global memory" problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I have Windows XP with a 1.7Gig processor, 256K RAM, but when I loaded this new program (Softkey's "Form Designer" for Windows) it loaded the program onto the hard drive, but when I go to run it, I get "Key Form - Message...
  4. G

    "Locking Down" a computer lab

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) Hello! I'm quite familiar with XP, but only in a straight-forward environment here where I work, no real security issues. We recently installed a 16 station computer lab for all ages, all running XP (but not...
  5. G

    FS 2006

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) FS 2006 Hi !! Where can I find news and pictures about Fs 2006? thank you !!
  6. D

    Where is Arturo?

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) Didn't Arthur say he was cruising Mexico for a week - 2 weeks ago? Maybe he immigrated illegally into Mexico. Dallas
  7. treestompz

    What is the best 1920x1080 27inch monitor I can get?

    What is the best 1920x1080 27inch monitor I can get? I looked around and saw the Asus VE278Q...but I can't find anything on Google that reviews 1080p 27 inch monitors. I am planning to get 3 of the same monitors to have a cool setup. Will be using it for gaming, video editing, and work. Any...
  8. LonelyMan

    It won't let me delete nvidia folders from program files

    So I am trying to do a clean install of nvidia drivers, so I am following this guide http://www.overclock.net/t/1150443/how-to-remove-your-nvidia-gpu-drivers to do so. Problem is, I can't delete the Nvidia Corporation folders in Program files and Program files (x86). It is saying that "The...