Dialup

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Dialup.
  1. S

    How to remove windows 7 home basic

    Hello,how to uninstall window 7 home basic sp1 62bit i do not want to format my drive
  2. N

    Batch Files

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I have Windows XP SP2 and all the updates. I have recently been fooling around with Batch files. I have been having problems with them not running the command. What happens is I will have a correct command...
  3. rocknrollz

    Partition within my C drive!

    Long story short: I was installing Ubuntu, I wanted to dual boot. Created a partition along win 7 so that I can share files and still be able to boot from either. It created the partition, but installation failed! I tried to re-do installation but if I choose to share files I am going to need...
  4. A

    Toshiba satellite drivers for ethernet controller

    please i want to know how i can download ethernet controller network controller drivers,pci communications controller,sn controller and universal serial bus controller
  5. A

    Blu ray codec for windvd

    Hello, I am getting a error message AACS so my blueray disk do not play with win 7 vaio
  6. G

    Adobe 6.0 Upgrade to 7.0

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) Is there anyway to automate the following process. I am tryin to create a package that will do the following. -Uninstall Adobe Reader 6.0 (which was manually installed to an XP Image) -Install Adobe Reader 7.0 We use...
  7. G

    Printer dialog boxes are getting chopped off

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I'm running an NVIDIA GeForce Ti 4600 128 MB video card, with the latest drivers, and using a SONY GDM-FW900 monitor at 1600x1024. I have a desktop display problem, which appeared after I attempted to change various system...
  8. G

    Inventory order

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.nethack (More info?) Is tehre an option that allow to order inventory (or rather the contents of chest) by type of object (ie all the wands of foo will have consecutive letters, all potions of bar (grouped by buc-status) also,...) ? I'm currently...
  9. C

    Replays or Videos

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?) I was wondering if anyone has problems with using the video record facility in FS2004. Recording is fine and smooth no matter what recording interval I use but on play back its rather jerky with the aircraft 'swinging/jerking'...
  10. G

    Does anyone know if the Stern Shaker motor runs on DC ro AC?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Does anyone know if the Stern Shaker motor runs on DC ro AC? I just am trying to find out if the input to the motor it self runs on DC or AC. Also what voltage levels are inputed to the motor also? Thanks, Please email: Indybones@sbcglobal.net
  11. G

    Can't remove pendrive

    volumeg proplem so can't remove pen drive
  12. M

    A64 3200+ overclock, with ram underclock?

    i overclocked my 3200+ to 2.35ghz on an asus a8n sli and i checked it all out to see if it was running at proper speeds with cpu-z but then i checked my ram speed and it was running at 196mhz why?
  13. G

    Auto-logins

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Hi, I have a problem with the auto login feature of both the windows/msn messenger. When my friends come around to mine, they usually ask me if they can use msn messenger. But since I dont fancy loggin off mine, I would...
  14. O

    4pin to SATA power cable

    hi I recently upgraded my computer, however I realize my PSU SATA power cable is not long enough to each DVD-ROM which requires SATA power connection. Can I use 4pin-SATA adapter? is it safe to use adapter? or should I buy SATA exntension cable? thanks
  15. B

    Pc is freezing a lot.

    I have a a win 7 64 bit PC. For the past few weeks my PC has been locking up by the mouse pointer having a hour glass next to it and then freezing. This happening a lot. Sometimes I am able to X out of it but sometimes I have to hard boot it. What could be causing this? Any help is appreciated...
  16. J

    Why still could record internally without Stereo Mix

    Hi, everyone. I have a computer (Dell Dimension 5100) with XP Pro installing on it. In the control panel of Recording Control, there is no Stereo Mix options, only Line-in, Microphone, but I can still record the music from WMP, however with the quality degraded gracefully(low volume, noises)...
  17. J

    Revo Didn't fix problem with "Runtime error in install: list index out of bound

    Hi, I tried the Revo uninstaller software (to try and get rid of any left-over uninstall) as recommended by mousemonkey(thanks by the way for your efforts!!) But it did not solve the problem with the "Runtime error in install: list index out of bounds (0)" Still getting the message when I try...
  18. A

    Read This First

    WHat do you mean by "fields" science""art""mechanics", medicine". etc.???
  19. R

    GA-SINXP1394 or GA-8INPX ???????

    Which board is better for overclocking ? Gigabyte SiS655 or Intel E7205 chipset? What speeds are you getting guys ( FSB )and which memory is the best for overclocking ?????? Thanks !!!!!!
  20. A

    I am having problem with nfs most wanted after install the game i cant play the

    i ve copied the nfs folder from my friend. but the application s not working.