Disk Cleanup

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Disk Cleanup.
  1. P

    Missing security tabs on properties box of folders

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.security (More info?) hi When you go to a file on the c: and right click it and go to properties you get some tabs. On called general one summary and one security (and sometimes others sharing, version etc.). But on this pc it doesn't have the...
  2. G

    Okay to install PC 's Win 2000 on Laptop?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?) Is it permissable to install your PC Windows operating system upgrades on your laptop? Also, is 256 MB RAM enough for Windows 2000 Professional and Office 2000?
  3. G

    XP cannot join new domain

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.domain (More info?) I have set up a new domain for our company. Before we had 2 different domains which caused some troubles when connections had to be made cross the domains. They also were rather small. The new PDC is located on a new Windows...
  4. M

    windows 2000 installation questions

    I have 3 physical drives (C:, D:, and X:) and performed a clean installation of windows 2000 on C: drive. Questions: 1) I accidentally installed windows 2000 on D: drive (I have C:, D:, and X: drives - physical drives). How can I remove windows 2000 on D: drive. Everytime I restart my computer...
  5. G

    PLEASE HELP!!!!!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I have totally wiped my hard drive...(due to so many bugs) I reloaded windows XP..... everything is working EXCEPT my sound. Does anyone know if I have distroyed the sound driver or whatever makes it work? PLEASE...
  6. G

    confused about opening a device driver

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?) Hi, how can i open a device driver in a windows application? it seems that you can do that with the win32 function CreateFile, but where can i find the filename that i have to supply? is there a list of device...