Forum discussion tagged with e5480.
  1. B

    Question Light rectangular patches on laptop display ?

    What are these light "patches" of symmetrical and neatly-aligned squares on my laptop's display ? For reference, I have a Dell Latitude E5480. It's subtle, only show up in bright lighting. Can you please help me identify what this phenomenon is? Img 1 Img 1 Rendered Img 2 Img 2 Rendered