Exchange 2003

Forum discussion tagged with Exchange 2003.
  1. J

    Very Slow computer

    Alright, my system is extremely slow, it takes like a minuet to load a webpage and loading up programs such as Skyrim which takes like 5 minuets to load, but when I'm in game It's not laggy at all. It is also slow when I tab out on Sims 4 and I have occasional lag spikes. My CPU has eight cores...
  2. P

    Error code 0x8ac70013 for video call in MSN Messenger

    Video Calls in MSN Messenger wont work on my laptop, it is an Acer Aspire One running Windows 7 Ultimate. It shows error code 0x8ac70013 which I have tried to find answers to online and haven't found anything which applies to my situation. I do not have MacAfee or Norton, I am using AVG...
  3. B

    A couple strange problems

    Hello everybody, I'm experiencing strange, but minor problems. You see, when I right click on the 'my computer' icon to access system properties, it takes up to 10 seconds (or more) to open up. The funny thing is it loads quickly after I resume my session after pressing the standby button or...
  4. JAYDEEJOHN

    No. Korea does it again

    So, whats the current admin going to do? Lead, or follow the IAEA?
  5. T

    Unable to load windows on Lenovo T500

    Get the following message on screen: NTLDR is depressed. The technical information is-*** stop: 0x0000007e(0xC0000005,0x8A77E1AD,0xBA577800)
  6. R

    Aspire 5532

    Hello, I need a generic password f Acer Aspire 5532. Any ideas?
  7. G

    What Wireless cards are compatible with XP?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I own a dlink and my neighbor a lynksis cards and everytime we try to use them instead of the direct connection into the router we get the blue screen of death (physical memory dump). I was told that this meant the...
  8. V

    Windows 7 professional product key

    free windows 7 professional product key
  9. S

    How to use 6gb ram fully

    hi guys.i have 6gb ram ddr3,but win7 shows 3.4 only usable.what can i do? pls help me.pls pls pls.
  10. B

    Bluetooth and wifi driver sony vaio laptop

    Hello,
  11. B

    Setup was unable to create a new system partition

    So i'm trying to do a clean install on windows 7, i've tried to format and then do the install but it still says setup was unable to create a new system partition
  12. S

    Outlook express free download

    Hello,
  13. B

    Black screen with a cursor, login screen wont appear

    I got a bad virus on my computer about a week ago. I decided to use my windows 7 installation disc to reformat my disk drives and reinstall windows 7. The installation goes smoothly and I am able to login to windows. But after I install drivers and updates, then restart the computer, I get...
  14. G

    No sound!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion (More info?) I am a teacher technologist in an elementary school and recently a business donated ten computers to our computer lab. I installed Windows 98 operating system in them as well as an office suite. They are Gateway...
  15. A

    Folders opening in New Window.

    I can not remember when this problem started, but I know that now i'm tired of it. My folders upon double clicking create a new window with the contents. 'Open each folder in the same window' is currently checked, and I have tried several of these registry edits that are floating around in an...
  16. D

    No Windows 7, Yes Windows XP??

    Can anyone help with this? I have some hardware problem with my pc, can't figure out what's wrong. When I boot Windows 7, it freezes on startup always at the same time (when the animation is finishing). I reinstall, same thing happens, which confirms it's not software related. Now the strange...
  17. S

    How to change operating system on laptop

    Dear sir, I have a laptop compaq CQ40 installed windows7. but i want to install windows XP instead of windows 7.please guide me.
  18. rgs80074

    Is this possible with microsoft excel

    hello everyone i am trying to find if the following is even possible with excel and if so where might be a good place to start looking to figure it out. basically without getting into much details i am looking for the following, i assume this would be a macro or vba or something like that...
  19. S

    How to fix my asus web cam problems

    i have asus n61j laptop.my web cam is not working. driver its ok.the showing msg is (camara using another program).but i not open any program for camara.what i will do?
  20. D

    Bluetooth software for windows 7 free download for laptop

    Hello, how to downloan bluetoot software for dell laptop?
  21. Dark Lord of Tech

    The Browser WARS !

    The Browser WARS ! * What browser is winning the war and why ? * What browser has the brightest future ? * Do you use more than one browser and why ? * What browser is the fastest and the slowest ? * Do you use addons ? * Speed or the ability to customize ? * What browser are you...
  22. M

    Nvidia drivers - failed install - 'system not modifed' ?

    Anyone have a fix/reason for the 'system not modified' error whilst trying to install Nvidia drivers after a failed install? My system is Vista 64 with 2x 8800GT in Sli. P5N-T mobo, 4gb RAM and Q9550 @ 3.4. I had the 195.62 drivers installed, downloaded and tried to install 196.12 and the...
  23. M

    Install turbo c software

    Hello, install turbo c software
  24. S

    Webcam installer

    Hi, I have "No webcam device is installed" after moving from Windows XP to Windows 7 on my HP Pavilion dv1000. Does anyone know where I can get an updated driver? please help me Thanks...
  25. C

    Keeping my PC Clean! Remove Empty Directories, CCleaner, Glary...

    Alright so I just did a clean install of Windows 7 and want to keep my PC clean (I am very obsessive about keeping my laptop as clean as possible). As seen in the title I use programs such as CCleaner, Remove Empty Directories (it is a program), and Glary Utilities to achieve this...I also keep...
  26. Curtis Lee Matile

    Acer aspire 5532 recovery software

    Hello there.. I would like to know how I can reset my Aspire 5532 Laptop from Yahoo to Google's format and how to just erase all of the used memory, etc. from yahoo. Basically how to start from scratch, with my Aspire 5532 Laptop ? Thankyou, Curtis Lee Matile
  27. S

    Dell vostro 1015 drivers download

    Hello, i have dell vostro 1015 laptop but webcam is not working in it how can i start webcam?
  28. A

    I was in linux and i deleted the ntuser dat log now i get temporary profile in w

    i was looking for virus while i was in Linux my laptop is a dual boot and i was in my document and i deleted i think ntuser.dat.log and others and now when i log onto my windows i get "you have been logged on with a temporary profile" Please any help
  29. H

    Audio driver for optilex gx620 using windows seven

    hassan
  30. I

    How to repair the configurartion files in windows xp

    Hi, I am running a HP desktop computer with Windows XP. I installed a Panasonic program called HP writer for the new Video Camera I purchased. I found that it was too slow so I decided to uninstall it. I did so using the add/delete program in the control panel. I also had Roxio Easy CD and...
  31. G

    Canon scanner wia driver N67OU

    Hi! When I attempt to use my CanoScan N67OU I get a message "Unable to select TWAIN source" I have downloaded what appears to be an update to enable me to use it for Windows 7. Prior to this my old computer used Windows XP Professional. Can you help please? Gordon Warwick