Font

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Font.
  1. N

    New build under 1k for video editing and games, part list included, advice appreciated

    Hi, I'm helping a friend build a computer. I've built one system previously about 2 years ago and my friend has never built a system before. The computer will be used along with a HD hand held video camera to edit and publish videos on youtube for a small home business. It will also be...
  2. D

    Ideal Gaming Keyboard

    Hi everyone, My company is looking to build a new keyboard for the gaming market and we want input from the most important people, you the customer. We want to build a TKL board with class leading comfort and programmability without a bunch of frills/gimmicks and bulky software. If you have a...
  3. J

    Getting ad popups on chrome

    So often when i click things on chrome, i get these random ad popups that opens in a new window. I've tried everything from cleaning chrome completely, disabling all extensions, scanning for malware, running various adware removers to reinstalling chrome, but i still get these pop up ads.
  4. N

    Macbook Pro SSD Installation

    Hi, i've been considering replacing my optical drive with an SSD in my Macbook Pro 13" 2013 model. I just wanted to know whether it is particularly complicated or if its simple enough? I've made PC builds before - just never attempted anything like it on a Mac. Any feedback would be greatly...
  5. E

    Sony Vaio VGN CR21S

    I just published a thread with a query on adding a mouse to the above and it was removed as not complying with rules. Can someone please explain my error without being rude.
  6. Ezo Legendz

    Best GTX 970

    Gigabyte is good but i heard some people having fan issues + bleu LED is not good my build is black and red MSI is good too but the no backplate is a big turn off + White LED is OK The ASUS one looks decent EVGA = Not gonna happen
  7. D

    Blue Screen Problems

    So recently I was experience a blue screen with the error code of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. Today I turned on my PC expecting that same stop, but instead I've come to notice it's changed to IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. I thought there was a corrupt Windows driver from my research of...
  8. Chris Atkins

    HP P400 Controller Low I/O Test using 146gb 10K SAS Drives (4) in RAID 5 config.

    I'm running an IO test using IOMeter (downloaded from Sourceforge) on a ML380 G5 with (4) 10k SAS drives in a RAID 5 configuration. The issue the server is experiencing is the test is coming back with results of about 160 iOPS/s. I have (2) other servers, same make and model, same hardware...
  9. S

    Black screen w/ blinking cursor in top left?

    Hello! I recently did some upgrades to my custom computer. I went from an HP ANgelica Motherboard to a Biostar TA970, and went from 10GB RAM to 24GB (The motherboard can take up to 64GB so this is not the issue). Upon booting, I get the American Megatrends screen with pc specifications, then it...
  10. nismo_z

    What Is Wrong?

    My pictures that I save on my hard drive shows up like this, what is wrong with my computer?http://
  11. T

    Which GPUs Would be Compatible with My Motherboard?

    Hello, I was wondering what GPU's would be compatible with the ms-7778 motherboard? I have a 300w power supply and I know it sucks, and Ill upgrade it soon, but what good quality card could last 2 or 3 years with upgrading to a 500w or 600w power supply, and would be compatible with my computer...
  12. T

    Is this gaming PC good?

    Well, I'm currently hunting for a new custom gaming PC, and I've got a few in mind, a few I've made on PCPARTPICKER, and one I may buy from someone I know. Right now I'm just exploring all of my options. How does this one look? Is it worth the money? Also, how well do you think it could run...
  13. SuperAdithya

    DDR3-2400 9-CAS Ram v/s DDR3-2800 11-CAS RAM?

    What will be better, a DDR3 2400MHZ Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM with 9-11-11-31 latency, OR a DDR3 2800MHZ GSkill TridentX RAM with 11-14-14-35-2N latency? No budget, no worry of money, please tell me which one will be much faster (overall)?? :?? I am...
  14. C

    Nvdia 2GB GTX 660 Windforce Run BF4 Ultra?

    Hello I am in the middle of designing a new pc and I come across the Nvdia 2GB GTX 660 Windforce for a good price and I was wondering if it could run Battlefield 4 on ultra? Please say whether it could or not and if not suggest some more for a average price thanks! :bounce:
  15. kristisdbs

    HDD and SSD transfer

    Hello everybody, I have one weird question, I always puted a new HDD when building a gaming rig. Now i want to ask. I want to transfer HHD and SSD from my old pc to a new one. Can i just simply put it in a new rig and it will work? Or do I need to backup all my files, clean, put it a new pc...
  16. H

    Installing new fans

    I am a complete newbie at fiddling with pre-built systems so sorry for stupid questions. First the components I think I can identify looking in my case; Case: CM Elite 335U with 1x stock exhaust fan at rear Processor: Intel i5 3340 GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 KFA 1GB PSU: FSP 500w Motherboard: GA...
  17. Digitally

    need your help about the airflow

    Hi guys, can you please help me to decide how and where to put my fans for a good airflow ? here is whats going on now:
  18. M

    A bit of dust problem

    Hello, even after keeping the room tightly sealed etc and taking all other precautions, eventually some fine dust seems to be accumulating inside the cabinet and PSU.. Right now I cleaned inside of cabinet and motherboard and gfx card with a very soft thick painting brush and removed whatever...
  19. S

    2 laptop options: which to choose?

    1. HP Pavilion(APU Quad Core A10/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8.1/ 2GB Graph-AMD Radeon HD 8670M) 2. Dell Inspiron 15 (4th Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph-AMD Radeon HD 8670M) Consider my major work pattern will be "Graphic Designing" and will be using Adobe CS
  20. hunterj

    Adobe Premiere CS6 YouTube HD Setting

    Could you guys help me with what are the correct setting to use in Adobe CS6 for exporting vids to YouTube in 1080p at 60 fps? Or should it be 30 fps. It is mostly for gameplay and other videos. Also how would I create a YouTube preset to make it quicker and easier? Any help is appreciated
  21. S

    Need Help Determining Correct Motherboard Replacement

    I need to get a new motherboard as I pretty much have ruled out all other causes of BSOD. I'm not sure if you buy the processor as part of the motherboard, etc, but I would like a slightly more powerful processor so that my son can play the more happening vid games. Note: Please be sure to...
  22. G

    Will differnece between DMI and DMI2 have an impact on gaming?

    Hello! I'm going to get a new computer and deciding between 2 processors, one of them has an edge in everything except that it has DMI bus while the competitor posseses DMI2. How big is difference between bus types in gaming, rendering, compressing and other tasks?
  23. A

    Suitable case for h100i

    I'm ordering the parts for my new rig tomorrow but the case i had chosen is out of stock, I will be using a corsair H100i liquid cooling system. What cases will allow me to fit the H100i to the top with both the rad and fans inside? Also as I'm using an MSI z87 GD65 motherboard i would prefer a...
  24. W

    Are there any network/ethernet controllers for sony Vaio sve151a11w, ? In the support page tis model is not listed..

    I have reformatted my Sony Vaio sve151a11w n didn't save the drivers, I can't even find the drivers on the support site..
  25. X

    New PC Build... Advice please

    I am about to buy new hardware for a new build, I've researched it for a while but I just recently ran into a dilemma. I will start by listing the specs: CPU- Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor HDD- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive SSD- Sandisk Extreme II...
  26. B

    MSI z87-g65 gaming bootup not showing up on screen

    MSI z87-g65 gaming cooler master haf x MSI GTX 770 gpu SSD samsung evo think i put everything together right, fans are spinning, i tried connecting through HDMI and VGA but nothing is showing up on my monitor, the mobo code says AD wich means "Ready to boot event" and i think i saw it in AE to...
  27. S

    Amd build need opinions and guides

    Plan to build a AMD based system . The parts currently I have is AMD fx 8350 Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard Seasonic 520W Power Supply PSU Sapphire Radeon r9 270x 4gb graphic card Seagate 7200rpm 1Tb Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler Corsair carbide spec 03...
  28. H

    new gpu HD 7790, driver installation problem

    So guyz, i have a problem, i've bought a used HIS HD 7790 to improving my gaming experience, but i face troubles in installing its driver, what i've tried so far is, reset the BIOS with jumper setting while card was in pcie slot, disabling the integrated graphics in windows, not from bios and...
  29. L

    How long do you think my next gen build will last?

    http://pcpartpicker.com/user/hardcorelap/saved/3tiV And then my lil bros http://pcpartpicker.com/user/hardcorelap/saved/3tHb
  30. L

    Should I buy this Camera or not? Please help!

    I did a little search and I don't want to spend to much money on Camera as I'm just gonna use it for some artistic photography of mine or family photos and stuff. So what I have decided is buy a new lens and a used Camera. The lens is CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II and Camera is Canon EOS Rebel XT 8.0m...
  31. B

    Display screen resolutions change when I shut down and start up again.

    Every time I start up my computer, (running Windows XP Home edition) after a minute my screen resolution changes to the lowest setting. My slider has only three settings. I click apply, the screen goes black for a few seconds, screen returns and I click OK. Problem solved? NO. I go through this...
  32. kaushik37

    Pen Drive having problems

    I have a SanDisk 8 GB and another SanDisk 4 GB pen drive. When I try to copy any video or movie from the HDD of my PC to the pen drives, instead of copying the movie or video, it just copies as its 1 KB shortcut to the pen drives. I do not face this problem when copying software, games or...
  33. S

    My monitor turns on and off on its own at start up. Takes a few hours to work.

    My monitor turns on and off on its own as the computer is running, as soon as I turn it on. After several hours it will most times come on with the screen saver running. It does this every morning when the computer is first turned on. After it starts it is fine till the next day when I have to...
  34. T

    Is a graphics card with DDR3 interchangeable with a motherboard that uses DDR2 ram?

    I have a Dell with 3.5mghs and DDR2 ram.
  35. L

    Fangbook Evo HX6-100

    Alright, so I'm looking to upgrade to a Fangbook Evo HX6-100. Problem is, I'm a little suspicious because the components are very good (GTX 765m, i7-4700MQ, 1 TB hard drive, 8 GB RAM, etc) and so it the price (~$1000). I'm wondering if anyone can help me out or give me some advice. Is this...
  36. C

    e.g. "gpu should cost 150% of cpu price"

    I keep reading variations on this. I appreciate that it may have some worth as a 'rule of thumb', but only if you take the rule to apply specifically to either intel or amd, but not both, then withn either chosen category to simlary-priced manufacturers. I can justify this comment with 2...
  37. U

    system properties windows modification

    I just bought a computer and the company is able to put its logo and few info into the windows panel everytime I right click My Computer to see System Properties. All other functionalities are of course the same. How can they be able to do so. Regards.
  38. T

    Transferring a print job

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) I accidentally printed a project to my old printer after having installed a new HP printer. How do I get the print job from the old printer to the new one? PS. The project cannot be reprinted. Where do print jobs...
  39. G

    Storing received fax in a mapped drive

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax (More info?) Under Fax Configuration we can provide name of a folder where 2nd copy of the received fax is saved. If I give name of a folder on the local drive then it saves the 2nd copy there successfully. However if I give name of...