FTP

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with FTP.
  1. D

    How can i know which windows 32 or 64 bit is recommended for i3 core

    Hi this Dipankar,Want to know that "how can i know icore3 supports windows XP 32 or 64 bit" and which os is recomended for it. Thanks
  2. I

    Hdmi is not connecting from laptop to tv

    HDMI is not connectin from my laptop to my TV
  3. F

    disable Win Security at startup?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) When Windows XPSP2 security center loads itself at startup, it causes svchost.exe errors and problems. Is there anyway to prevent this thing from loading?
  4. Gunner1531

    Logitech G500 Locking up HELP!!!

    i dont know where to ask this so her will do....I have a g500 and its a great mouse but i have had some problems when i play games it will freeze for 3+sec sometimes it will lock up and make a high pitch wine and shut off and come back on is this mouse failing or is it just some bug that can be...
  5. A

    Free download zebronics 1808+ motherboard

    :( I want download zebronics 1808+ motherboard all drivers for window xp.Please help me..... my mail ID raiankush007@gmail.com and my mob. 09534049261
  6. S

    Which GPU should I get?

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2042280&csid=_61 OR http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5598652&CatId=7387
  7. A

    Dell optiplex 380 ethernet controller driver

    our enternet contorler dosen't instaled which we want to isntall
  8. M

    Registry modification using batch files

    how create a new registry key using batch file
  9. D

    Need help finding VC for WoW

    My computer specs are as follows: CPU: AMD Phenom 2 X4 955 3.2ghz MEMORY: 8GB PC3- 10700 DDR3 MOBO: Asus M4A78T-E with PCIe and PCIe 2.0 PSU: Raidmax Blackstone 700 continuous 1TB hdd 7200 The card I have now is craptastic. Goals: - to get 60fps while questing and maybe dungeons if...
  10. R

    Will the ram interfere with the heatsink

    I've recently ordered parts from newegg and I am having second thoughts about it due to the fact that the ram is very large compared to standard memory, so I've been wondering if the ram will interfere with the heat sink Ram: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227293...
  11. G

    Windows Firewall & NAV 2005

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) During installation of Norton AntiVirus 2005, it was recommended that I disable the Windows Firewall & enable NAV's worm-blocking feature instead. I did so & was surprised to see that the Firewall Status was still...
  12. R

    Usb mass storage device driver windows xp

    Hello, usb storage device not been seen on my computer but can be seen on task bar
  13. H

    Ext.sound card for w7

    Hello, what is the best sound card I need to use for LP to PC
  14. C

    Window xp master account

    in window xp, is a master accounter higher than administrative account
  15. M

    Why doesnt my computer show the correct time

    Hello, each time the computer is on the time is not correct
  16. G

    Problem Reinstalling PCI Modem, Windows XP

    I have a Dell Dimension 3000 running windows xp. Recently I noticed the PCI modem showed a red 'X' in device manager. Curiously though, there seems to be no missing functionality, except Winamp media player which now sounds like hell. I uninstalled the modem, hoping that a reboot would generate...
  17. S

    MRON clear view PC camera detected as unknow device

    hi, i am using MRON Clear view PC camera, it was working fine but all of a sudden it started telling UNKNOWN device found when i connect the cam to my lap top ... i tried al uninstalling and re installing of drivers ... please help me
  18. S

    Window erro

    My computer can not logon to window. It run to starting window struck and start run again and again. How can I solve this problem?
  19. H

    How can i recover a replaced file of excel with the same name

    Hello, I had aready saved a file with the name tvs. by mistake, another file has been created with the same name & the replaced the older one. Is there any provision to recover the older one..
  20. J

    How to restore files from simple drive 320 gb

    Hello, can you give me the step by step instructions to learn how to get the files that were backuped on my simple drive 320GB?
  21. P

    Need help, Are These parts Compatible

    Yeah Hi I Just need Help to See If These parts Are Comapitble before I Purchase and what do you recommend for around the same price range http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128373 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103234...
  22. B

    Mscomctl.ocx

    Currently running Win 7 64 bit trying to run bd-rebuilder gives me this error Component MSCOMCTL.OCX or one of its dependencies not currently registered ... Added MSCOMCTL.OCX to the System32 and registered it. Now giving me THe module "MSCOMCTL.OCX" may not compatible with the version of...
  23. P

    690 vs 680

    How much better would two 4GB 680s perform over one 4GB 690? Would it be significantly better? Cost isn't an issue, but electricity is, as I know two GPUs would be eating way more electricity. Also, doesn't 690 have HDMI output? I see 3 x DVI-I and 1 x mDP (which I don't even know what that...
  24. U

    Helo

    helo how to remove underline on my desktop object icon
  25. G

    Pcl xl error

    Hello, got this error after hooking pcl xl error subsystem kernel error illegaloperationSequence operator endsession position 15 Running Window 7 on system and printer is hp1312 fax,laserand scanner. fax and scanner work and print sometime. Won't print from word. Any ideas????
  26. G

    AN8 nVidia Firewall blocks Norton Liveupdate

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit (More info?) The nVidia firewall blocks Norton's Liveupdate unless it is turned off. However I suspect there is an obscure setting that will permit Liveupdate to operate while the Firewall is on. Anyone know what it is please? -- John...
  27. G

    Grampa's DVD is missing again

    I have an Acer Travelmate 5320 that has developed a problem with the DVD burner. It is not found anywhere. It is no longer in the bios, windows explorer does not see it, a cd or dvd placed in the drive is not seen.......... yep get ready for it..... a windows xp install disk is found right away...
  28. quest221

    USB 3.0 to Gigabyte adapter doesn't work well on laptop

    Dear all, I brought a USB 3.0 to Gigabyte adapter for my UX32 laptop, the brand of the adapter is Y-3461, chip is AX88179. If I use the adapter on a desktop computer, everything is fine. If I use the adapter on a laptop with USB 3.0 port, the light on the adaper (which tell you whether the...
  29. T

    Nvidia GPU not being used at all?

    Hi there, I've been tryting to play F1 2011 on my Dell XPS L501X for a long time, fairly unsuccessfully. Frame rates are very poor (<20fps) at even the lowest settings. It has an Nvidia GeForce GT420M , which I figured should manage better than that. I finally noticed that the Nvidia...
  30. J

    Re-write on a write protected cd

    Hello, how can I re-write to a write protected cd?
  31. arges86

    Activation

    my PC initially had Vista. I 'upgraded' to Win7 on another a separate HD. That drive died. So... i fresh installed Win7 on a new drive. Now, i can't activate Win7 cause it says that my Product ID number is for upgrades only. I'm not trying to do anything shift, or illegal, but is there a way...
  32. V

    I7 processor compatible operating system

    Hello, Is win xp (32bit) OS is cmptible with i7 processor or not
  33. H

    Problem with laptop Screen-moving dots pixels.

    Hello everyone, I need your help for a problem with my laptop screen. In the screen of my laptopt appearing always little dots which i think are dead pixels but i do not know what they are. I have test in other devices and always has been same. To explain more i will offer your an image from...
  34. L

    ADD A PRINTER WIZARD

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) ADD A PRINTER WIZARD STOPS RESPONDING WHEN I TRY TO ADD A PRINTER... "MODULE MISSING". I'M TRYING TO INSTALL AN HP PRINTER. aNY SUGGESTIONS? LOU
  35. V

    Printer Spooler Service Issue?

    Hello, I'm using windowxp and I have c4480 printer atteched it shows spooler service is not running what i have to do ?