Hauppauge

Page 6 - Forum discussion tagged with Hauppauge.
  1. N

    No battery recharge keeps switching from outlet to battery

    Hello, My Aspire 2000 is having a problem where it keeps switching from battery to outlet and back nonstop. When it doesn't switch it stays on battery and drains extremely fast. The system also seems to freak out when trying to boot with the battery taken out.
  2. G

    XPS Graphics Card

    Hi All, Im looking to upgrade my Dell XPS graphics cards, currently I'm running the Nvidia 8800 GTX with SLI, duel 512. I have the physics card installed, 4 GB ram running on Window 7, 64 bit. Im looking to upgrade to, basically the best possible card, I was looking that the 9800 GTX duel...
  3. B

    Planning to buy a new gaming laptop

    1_What is your budget? 2000-2500$ or 1400-1800euros 2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I'd prefer one with a 17" screen or bigger. The weight isn't such a big deal, as I won't be moving it around a lot (still enough that buying a desktop isn't an option) 3_What...
  4. G

    How to clear IBM T30 CMOS password

    Can anyone help me to clear IBM T30 password ?
  5. A

    Envy 14 vs M11x

    Trying to decided between the m11x and envy 14 (coming out June 27... 5650 and i series cpu starting at $1000). I would go for the m11x in a heartbeat, but the SU7300 @ 1.73GHz scares me. I don't do much gaming but I'd like to be able to play Bad Company 2 with ok details/frame rates. I...
  6. S

    Fan cpu d820 not work

    my fan of the cup not work the laptop load El OS but the fan not work need help
  7. P

    How do you build a laptop

    Is it possible to make a laptop from scratch or do you have to use a bare bones kit. I have made several desktops and would like to make a laptop for myself but can not find any cases and several other parts.
  8. betrayer_

    DRIVERS!! HELP!! DESPERATE!!

    I've got a sony vaio PCG-F809K laptop. I had to reinstall windows cos o viruses and now I cant get no drivers for it. I've lost the driver cd, da sony website doesnt give any. Wireless, webcam, sound, bluetooth, lan nothins workin. I'd appreciate if anyone can giv me the drivers or point to a...
  9. J

    NX9010 won't boot even though hard drive appears fine!

    A friend of mine just gave me an HP NX9010 notebook, the thing appears to be in perfect working order, it turns on fine, everything is detected fine, etc. However when it comes to booting it simply says 'Operating system not found' . I can boot the computer using a bootable CD and there are no...
  10. V

    BEST NOTEBOOK FOR ARCHITECTURE

    Hey to all Tom's members I am hoping someone will give me a good suggestion for a laptop/notebook for architecture use. I am going to school for architecture and we use the program Rhino 4.0, autocad, illustrator, photoshop, and maxwell. Maybe Autodesk 3ds I am wondering if theres a good...
  11. A

    How can I diagnose this problem?

    I have a P35C-DS3R MB with an E8200 CPU and a 512MB XFX 9600GT Alpha Dog XXX card. Nothing has been overclocked. It's running Vista and for day to day use it's solid as a rock. However, these days whenever I do something that involves 3D, then after not very long, the PC just crashes. I get a...
  12. M

    Anyone got XoticPC/Sager NP5760

    Can anyone please post personal experience with it? Also, I wonder if anyone run into troubles with dead pixels or "Dead Pixel Policy" ? Mini-Review would be really nice =) I hope it would be helpful to allot of people Thanks a lot.
  13. P

    I need a good laptop for upgrading

    I wan't a laptop emty case, w/nothing. Or a base platform that can take a lot of upgrades. Processor, and graphic card and so on. What should I look at before I start the building process. This will be mostly for gaming. I have no interest in buying new.
  14. Jackpine

    Preferred Boot Order?

    Is there a preferred boot order between the floppy, a CD drive, and a boot drive?
  15. Da_Banig

    LiteOn DVD-Burner2

    Sometime I use my LiteOn DVD burner to burn movies and play it on my DVD-player, My DVD-player can read some of the discs that I burn but not all. I am using the same brand DVD-R Discs and format when I burn the DVD. What could be the problem here? Thanks
  16. irfan88

    GX 750 PSU

    Hey, I got one question. I currently have this setup now: Phenom II X4 955 BE overclocked to 3.8 Ghz at 1.3375 vcore paired with a Cooler master Hyper 212 plus cooler in push pull config Asus M4N75TD Motherboard (SLI) 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz Corsair XMS 3 RAM 500GB SATA 3.0 HDD 1 LG DVD Combo drive...
  17. G

    Drop Calls

  18. G

    Voice mail????

    Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs (More info?) It says on my voice mail expert mode turned off. Can anyone tell me what the expert mode is????
  19. A

    Gaming desktop under rs 15,000

    Hello, i want to build a system (only CPU) under rs. 15,000 with 1gb graphics card. is it possible ?? If yes.. then let me know the config ..!!
  20. T

    Help. New to building.

    Hi everyone, I'm completely new to building, and I wanted to check compatibility issues with these parts. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have the Motherboard, Processor, Memory, and the Video Card installed. Now I am completely lost with wiring, etc... Intel BOXDZ68BC LGA 1155 Intel...