Imagination

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Imagination.
  1. G

    How to upgrade my laptop graphic

    Hello, i want to upgrade my laptop graphic compaq 610, pls suggest
  2. K

    Please help need it

    Hello,how do i update a dell usb to give it free memory and to make it bigger
  3. marshahu

    Nvidia's new troublesome drivers

    I have had a nvidia riva TNT2 32Mb AGP Graphcis card. The provider is Sparkle. I updated my graphics card drivers to detonator 21.43 and that ran fine until I recently decided to get Detonator 41 drivers. It has ruined my games even at default settings. I have tried to apply all of the effects...
  4. S

    Fiio E10 DAC

    I have a Fiio E10 DAC. It has a "low" and "high" gain switch. When it switched to high, the only different is it sound louder (like more volume). So which one is better, more volume or high gain??
  5. V

    M2N32 SLI Delux & Cold boot issue...

    Hi everyone. I need some help with this. Got a new video card for my comp (MSI GTX 460 Hawk) and about a week after installing my comp started doing something funny. When I boot after my comp has been off for a while, it will not post and I will have to shut my comp down manually and restart...
  6. N

    Will my Ultra 120 fit in my case?

    Will my Ultra 120 heatsink fit in my case Centurion 5 CAC Heatsink: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835109140 Case: http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16811119077
  7. M

    First build

    im planning on putting a new desktop together and just wanted to make sure i have everything and make sure it all fits this is my first time building so any advice helps.. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148441 - SSD for OS...
  8. G

    Twincast

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.magic.rules (More info?) Hi, Am I allowed not to choose new targets for the copy made with Twincast, even if the original spell's target is illegal now? Twincast UU Instant Copy target instant or sorcery spell. You may choose new targets for the...
  9. G

    Portsmouth Tourney report, March-May 2005.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?) The final of the extended-over-several evenings Portsmouth tourney took place in the Northcote Hotel on the 18th of May and the following Methuselahs qualified: First seed - Steve Read, playing Toreador vote. Second Seed -...