Intranet

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Intranet.
  1. PresidentSwag

    De-fragment tool not opening

    Hey guys, I kinda need some help here. I just recently reformatted my pc and installed windows 7 Home Premium. Today I come to find that the Disk De-fragment tool is not working. When I click it nothing happens. I looked and found that the service is running, and I restarted it to be sure but...
  2. J

    Windows sony vaio webcam driver

    please i want to find the driver webcam and sd/mmc for my sony vaio
  3. shovenose

    Installing on a laptop w/o cd capability

    i am trying to install either AUDITOR SECURITY COLLECTION on a laptop that has no cd and cant boot from cd. so i figured hey why not take the hard drive from the cddrive-less laptop (toshiba) and stick it in my laptop that Does have a cd drive (ibm thinkpad r50), then move it back to the toshiba...
  4. mahdulator

    Using Linux to port files from OS X (power pc) drives to Win 7 drives

    Recently, my Quad G5 mac fried (power pc chipset) and I'm building a new Windows 7 system. I'm trying to figure out the best and fastest way to move all the data from my OS X drives (1 500 gb with files/apps, 1 1 tb with files, 1 external 1 tb with files) on to newly formatted Windows 7 drives...
  5. B

    Bluetooth device not working

    Hello, my bluetooth device isn't working at all.
  6. R

    About drivers

    Hello, i have sony laptop of model vpceb43fd which was bought in canada.. i need drivers of windows 7 ultimate 0f 32 bit.. please help me..
  7. L

    How can i open a pdf file in windows 7

    Hello, I cannot open pdf files that come through in Microsoft wo. all i get is computer aliens. I paid to download a pdf converter on line, but I can't even find it in my programs list. please help.
  8. Z

    Remove my memory card disk is write-protected

    remove my memory card disk is write-protected for
  9. D

    How to enable webcam in windows7

    I have lost my video and microphone capabilites on my Toshhiba C650. can you help? :love:
  10. G

    Trusty CRT tvs/monitors on the way out, according to iSuppli

    CRT televisions and monitors are in the final stages of extinction, according to market research firm iSuppli. In a recent study, iSuppli found that CRT monitor revenues will shrink by a compounded 22% after 2007. Most of this decline is fueled by lower demand and the closing of several CRT...
  11. P

    Windows 64 bit home on a 1 gig ram notebook.

    I've got an Asus notebook with 1 gig ram that's running Windows Home 64 bit. It's very slow to boot and open programs and it occurs to me that 1 gig's not enough ram for the 64 bit version. I bought it this way (JR's). Am I right in thinking this is not the right setup? Rather than add RAM...
  12. A

    Gmail for an association?

    Hello? i just need to create an email with gmail for an assocition?
  13. S

    BAD_POOL_CALLER

    windows 7 32bit crash in games and programs. ive tried startup recovery but doesnt work and shows this BAD_POOL_CALLER Stop 0x000000C2 0X00001097 0X08210008 0X827D7BB0
  14. M

    Want to know ram in my laptop i3 1564

    i want to know the which ram typr working in my system DDR 1 or DDR 2 i want to upgrade my laptop. i have inspiron 1564 i3 core 2 due reccomend me which wil be that best i m a civil engineer using Auto cads & other relative softwares.
  15. A

    Flash player is not installing in my acer laptop

    Hello, while i trying to install the flash player11 it often shows the message timeout.help me to install flash
  16. K

    Applying Computer Settings hangs

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Almost all of our Windows XP machines are hanging on Applying Computer Settings for 60-90 seconds on starting up and rebooting. Some other threads relate it to APC software but we're not running that. Any other...
  17. W

    Floppy Drive freaks out

    I upgraded my old computer to a A8N-e, 3800+ 64 x2, 2 gb XMS, and a 7900 gt, and also Windows XP Pro (was running 2K before) and I'm having trouble getting my floppy drive to work (same one as before). It worked prior to installing the new mainboard and everything. Now I want to flash my...
  18. M

    No bootscreen when turning on computer?

    Hey guys I recently built a new rig and have had no problems so far, but just the other day (even up til now), when I turn on the computer I do not see the standard post screens or even the Windows 7 loading screen. However my computer DOES boot into Windows 7 just fine and everything works as...
  19. G

    how to set parental contrls for children

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) help i wasnt to knw how do i set parental controls for children so they cant accesse chat rooms
  20. S

    Please help - utterly befuddled!!

    Hi all You guys have had some great answers and advice in the past, so hoping for some of the same tonight! ;-) Very quick background, I built a new PC a few months ago. It is running 32bit XP Pro, I have a RAID 0 which my OS and Programs are on, a RAID 1 that my files/data are kept on, and a...
  21. P

    RAMSinks

    Hi, I plan to watercool my videocard and I would like to know wich kind of RAMSink do you suggest me to buy. I was thinking about the Tweakmonster BGA (http://www.frozencpu.com/ram-07.html) or the Swiftech MC14 Forged Cooper (http://www.frozencpu.com/vid-54.html) But I don't know nothing about...