IP Camera

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with IP Camera.
  1. B

    Motherboard no1 brand

    Hello, Which brand no 1 motherboard tel me
  2. D

    HELP: Windows XP Pro SP2 won't start

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello, I have a Windows XP Pro SP2 machine. Yesterday my antivirus intercepted (seemingly successfully) a couple of viruses trying to land on my PC. I don't know it it is somehow related, but today, after the...
  3. R

    Cant find the hard disk in Win98 but i can see it in XP

    Not sure exactly where to post this.. I have a problem... When i use Windows XP i can see my 80GB HD and it was at first NTFS but i formated it using partition magic 8.0 so now it is FAT32 but i still cant see it in Win 98. I tried to partition it to smaller pieces (under 32GB) but that didnt...
  4. H

    Problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Hello i am having trouble whith my hard drive and i dont know what to do about it i have just installed it in my PC and it dosent work , if i look in system manager it say's that the drive is not inititated, anyone...
  5. G

    Parasitic values

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.design (More info?) Can anyone tell me how I should be calculating Parasitic Inductance, Resistance and Capacitance? Any equations would be helpful. I am revising for a telecommunications module and can't seem to find anything anywhere and...
  6. A

    Laptop continously reboots in a loop can't acces settings

    My computer boots continously in a loop. I tried to use F8 , F2, F11 and no luck it just reboots in a loop. I tried to put an xp disk in and it made no difference. Nothing I do effects it in any way. What can I do? Is it a hard drive issue?
  7. F

    Dual 5770 on st50f

    can i run 2 5770 in crossfire under ST50F? they are energy efficient right? does that mean that they are also exempted in the rule that 1 gpu=500-550w and dual=600-700w psu.. i will be building a rig with intel i5 as my cpu i wanna save as much as i can but the 600w psu costs twice as much as...
  8. P

    what's mbid.exe and how do i get rid of it?

    Hi. I downloaded and ran an identifying tool for Award BIOS (from AWARD), and it left an MS executable called "mbid.exe" on my desktop. I cant delete it. Says in-use. There's nothing on my start-up that I know would start mbid.exe. Bugs the heck outta me.
  9. A

    Printer useage

    do o or don't i turn off printer?
  10. G

    Login Problems

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hello! I just copied my hard drive to a new, larger one with Norton Ghost. It copied fine and booted fine. I am at the login prompt and I log in via network or local administrator and it will accept password but within...
  11. H

    Sony Dcr-Trv120 and Firewire Issue

    dont have the driver
  12. B

    new build, advice?

    Friends, Any advice on a set-up for a homebuilt? I'm hoping just to slap together a solid general-purpose machine for my son, he's not a big gamer (yet), and in fact I plan on installing Linux, so there won't be that many very video-intensive games he could ever get interested in.... I'm...
  13. 3

    Offline Archiving Program

    I need help. I want a program that is like a backup program, but along with backing something up, creates an index on my computer....maybe with little icons of what is saved. That way, I can look through that index and say.....i need this picture or that movie or that document or whatever and...
  14. M

    How to create image in ghost on xp

    How to creat symentec ghost in image
  15. B

    Wireless gaming lag every 60 seconds...

    I used to have wireless lag on XP, to get around this issue I disabled Windows XP's Wireless Zero configuration and used the Belkin software to connect to the router - this stopped the wireless lag. Now, I have Windows Vista and after a bit of research I've found out that you can't disable this...
  16. S

    Must restart Printer Spooler each time I reboot. Why?

    Each time I reboot my printer spooler stops and I have to restart. Is there a solution?
  17. S

    Intel(r) pentium 4 system model =awardacpi

    download software
  18. G

    Offline files/folders trying to synchronize other users of..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I'm having an issue here with a number of computers. What is happening is that occiasionally a user will log into another users PC. Sometimes what happens is that when the primary user returns to the PC, the begin...
  19. R

    Dvd will not play

    Hello, cannot play dvds on my Dell Demension 5150/E510. CDs play but dvds never have. My email is roncmorgan@charter.net if anyone has any ideas. Thanks.
  20. D

    like to add a second wireless router with no WEP

    Need help setting up a Wireless router at a dentist office who already has internet access and WEP on their location to access their network, etc. for their employees. They'd like to add a wireless internet option for patients in the waiting room and not require WEP...just an open connection...
  21. cdpage

    Q: Analog... Digital signal, going to sleep...

    Everytime my machine goes to sleep or or turns on i get a window in the middle of the screen telling whats going on. is there a way to turn this off? When the machine goes to sleep, the screen goes black, with a window stating Digital signal... turns off comes back on, black with window saying...
  22. reignsupreme11

    Will Noctua NH-C14 fit on this mobo

    Hey guys, I am building a new rig and these are my relevant system specs: Azza Solano 1000 Case Corsair TX750W Intel i5-2500K MSI P67A-GD80 mobo 2 x 4GB Mushkin RAM I want to go over 4.5GHz on my CPU and i know this cooler is up to the task but I need to know if it will fit on my...
  23. G

    T-BIRD 1.2@1.4 1 Month Old

    Anybody out there interested in a Athlon t-bird 1.2 running happily at 1.4Ghz this is the 200mhz fsb version but running o.k at 120mhz fsb on a kt7a-raid board, £160o.n.o inc Heatsink+fan that dealer supplied with chip and p&p also a brand new Abit KT7-RAID motherboard never used only 1week old...
  24. F

    Ditch the TWEETER work-at-home scam ads!!

    THG should remove the advertisements of a known work-at-home scam called Tweeter! The advertiser actually steals peoples' money to make money! They automatically bill a person roughly $50 a month on their credit or debit card, without their knowledge, and no way to unenroll (in something they...
  25. J

    I used to have an old pinball machine. I am looking for it again. I am pretty

    I used to have an old pinball machine. I am looking for it again. I am pretty sure it was called Dive Bomb Alley. Can anyone help? I am pretty sure it was made by Midway. It may have even been called midway.
  26. U

    Advice, please

    I am upgrading my comp, and I would like your guy's opionon on what you think. Also, I wonder if the places I am planning to buy from are safe. <A HREF="http://www.enpc.com/cgi-bin/enpc/ASLM5900.html?id=e77F2cmz&mv_pc=1214" target="_new">Video care from enpc.com</A> <A...
  27. G

    I can't Figure it out

    I just got myself a used Dell Demension L__r from a friend and it just doesn't work. As soon as I pluged it into the wall outlet it blew the fuse in my power cord. So I thought that the power supply was faulty. I got a brand new one for it plug it in and turn it on and nothing happens,I took...