Ipv6

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Ipv6.
  1. G

    Hard drive wont load windows

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I took a hard drive out of another computer and put it into my computer to fix it. (I have my reasons for doing that) i hooked up the hard drive and when i turned on my computer, it loads the screen(the screen where it...
  2. D

    How do i find my password to my computer network

    Hello, my motherinlaw is trying to connect her laptop to my computer what do i do
  3. B

    How do I repair windows XP when I get ESENT 454 event log errors

    I have had phone calls from Asian people (cliaming to be representing Microsoft) telling me I have a Virus after my software agreement ran out????????? They asked me to open the following > Left click Start and RIGHT click My Computer >Onthe drop down Left click Manage > Open Event Viewer then...
  4. G

    Possible RFEs

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.adom (More info?) Just a couple of things that I thought might be useful: 1. If you have a high enough skill in healing or first aid, you can determine how long a poison effect will last. 2. Include an example of how the creature is shown in-game when...
  5. R

    Can a sata drive be added to a Dell Dimension 8300 computer

    I have a Dell Dimension 8300 computer that was purchased in 2003. I would like to know if it is possible to ad a WD 750 Gig HDD to that machine.
  6. I

    Is there a free download of gateway vista recovery disk that does not

    is there a free download of windows vista for gateway ma8 that will not delete any data
  7. 2

    RPC protocol sequence is not supported

    Hello, while try to joing DOMAIN (2K3) getting message, "RPC protocol sequence is not supported" Could anybody suggest some solution.
  8. A

    Install xp on vostro 1510

    Hello, when i try to install xp on vostro 1510 after the computer upload the software i get the messge that there is no hardisk in the computer , but if i restart and let the computer upload the old system it workes , anyone know the reason?
  9. SintelUK

    Best case for airflow and watercooling

    Hey guys looking for a new full tower case that has good airflow, and great water cooling potential as well as looking good :D I have 3 competitors: Cooler Master Cosmos SE = £140 Corsair Graphite 600t = £129.99 And finally, Corsair Carbide = 750d £145 Open to suggestions but im not looking...
  10. G

    My Videos

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi Have XP Home and on the start menu I have shortcuts for My Documents, My music,My Pictures, Favorites and I would like to add " My Video". Can this be done? How? Thanks Ken'
  11. R

    Looking for a gaming keyboard (non logitech!)

    So yeah, I've been thinking, the keyboard really just has to look cool, but after looking at reviews for the Razer Lycosa, there is an extremely high failure rate which can be noticed. My brother has a logitech g11, and I don't want another g series keyboard (because it would be too much the...
  12. wardy22

    Monitor?

    i was trying to decide which monitor to pick and didn't even know how to compare them here they are http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236052 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236049 and i'm probably going to make the purchase tonight its going...
  13. G

    HDMI-DVI sound

    Hello. I have a TV connected to my pc. The TV is connected to my video card with a HDMI cable in the TV. The HDMI cable however, has a DVI adapter going into the video card. There is no sound from the TV. I have to play the sound through my small speakers which are next to the pc, not the...
  14. tb28w3

    LCD native Res 1680x1050 - when rebooted it changes to 16x12

    I have been trying to fix this. I have a Viewsonic VX2235-wm and I love it. The 22" widescreen is pretty. The only problen is the resolution. Sometimes it works at he native 1680x1050 but if I reboot it it changes to 1600x1200 - I've tried this with Windows XP Pro and Vista Ultimate on 2...
  15. G

    24" Not Worth It?

    I am tempted to buy myself a nice, big widescreen 24" monitor. However my concern is the following. Please let me know if I am talking out of my ass... 1) LCDs don't look as good when set at anything but their native res; 2) you need a pretty high native resolution to get a good video...
  16. D

    Memory stick

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Howdy, don't know if this is the right place to post this question but, some one may be able to answer the question or direct me where to go. I have the HP 7550 printer and a sandisk memory stick pro in 265mb. My printer gives me an...
  17. T

    Game-suitable LCD monitors? VG171? DVI/Analog?

    Help me with this concern. If I buy the VG171 Viewsonic LCD monitor, will I be able to play games without the ghost appearance? On the website, the repsonse time reveals to be 40 ms. Is this LCD monitor suitable for games? How does this compare to CRT monitors? Do you recommend any 17 inch...
  18. O

    I want to play MOHAA on a LCD, is it possible ?

    Yes, is there a LCD monitor to handle such a game without too many ghosting problems ? My system is; an Athlon 1200@1350, a Geforce 4 TI 4400 @300/650, 512 mb ram pc 133@135....
  19. L

    Blurry monitor

    My monitors has been looking blurry this few days...the display gets blurer every minute the monitor is on...once i turn off the monitor and turn on again...the display is clear but it only last for a few seconds before it turns blur again...is it time for me to change my monitor now?...please...
  20. I

    Does MS Office 2007 work on Windows 7 x64

    Hello, Does MS Office 2007 work on Windows 7 64 bit machine?
  21. V

    boot disk failure

    hello everyone i have an issue with my computer, which is obvious, well i installed a new memory stick and ive tried to reboot with out it the new stick but it says, "boot disk failure, insert system disk" does that mean the windows xp disk or the motherboard disk? i have an asus motherboard
  22. I

    WHAT IS SUPER MULTI DRIVE INSTAL DISC FOR WINDOWS

    Hello, WHAT IS SUPER MULTI DRIVE INSTALL DISC FOR
  23. speud

    Improving video quality

    Hey guys, I've run into a problem. I recorded a video with hypercam and the video turned out to be a bit laggy. Is there any way to make the video smoother without having to record it again? Are there any programs that do that? Thanks.
  24. B

    Use Existing User Folder

    I have my pc set up with an SSD and a 1TB hard drive. I recently had a power outage which corrupted Bootmgr on SSD so I had to reinstall Windows 7. I had all users and programs set up under the 1TB hard drive since I just used the SSD as a boot drive. I still have my old user folder on the 1TB...
  25. G

    Direct Diagnostic Tool

    How to enable Direct Diagnostic Tool with a good memory totransfer and download music and videos
  26. M

    HELP ME PLEASE

    :fou: THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS I AM UNDER ADMIN. WENT TO COMMAND THERE IS NOTHING THERE AT ALL WONT LOAD ANYTHING WONT DO CRAP HOW DO I GET BACK INTO MY LAPTOP I HAVE NO BACK-UP DISKS AT ALL VISTA RECOVERY DISK ISNT WORKING B/C IT CANT FIND IT NOTHING IS WORKING HAVE BEEN TRING TO FIX THIS FOR...