Joystick

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Joystick.
  1. G

    Windows VPN

    Archived from groups: comp.dcom.vpn (More info?) I'm trying to VPN into my home computer from my office. Home computer is Windows 2000. Office computer is Windows XP Pro SP2. Home is on cable, office is on DSL. When I tunnel into the home computer, the VPN connection is established very...
  2. A

    General info

    Hello, how do you run cd rom from command promt
  3. G

    WMV file creation problem using custom profile

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.video (More info?) Hello , I am facing a problem while creating a movie in WMV format.I have used a custom profile to create the WMV file. From what i have understood the Video Bit Rate values acceptable by the profile are 4 kbps - 20 Mbps ( got...
  4. C

    Folder in XP Pro is "not accessible - Access is denied"

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I just recently upgraded to XP and when I tried to open certain folders I get the following message: "not accessible - Access is denied" Is there a easy way to be able to access all folders on your computer without getting...
  5. G

    Windows XP Pro Startup Problem - Someone Please help me

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) I am currently running a notebook with XP Pro (factory installed). Recently it started running extremely slow and now it will not even boot up into Windows. It will begin to start, bring up the XP Pro intial...