Laser Printer

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Laser Printer.
  1. K

    Reclaiming Files on Hard Drive Using Sata to USB Adapters

    I am using Windows 7 Ultimate. I am trying to access a Western Digital 250 MB sata hard drive. I am pretty sure the registry got corrupted. I pulled the drive, installed Windows 7 on another drive and set out to pull files of the old drive. I have hooked up an Element model UB-2235S-OTB sata...
  2. M

    indigo prophecy soundtrack

    I've just recently started playing indigo prophecy and realised that the soundtrack is really good. Some of the tunes the guy plays on the guitar are just amazing...my question is, is there anyway i could download these songs?
  3. P

    Ipad worth it?

    I am thinking about getting an Ipad as I will probably be donating my laptop soon and I was wondering what everyone thinks about the Ipad. Would it be worth the money if I would use it mainly to check emails and surf the web?
  4. D

    Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion Crash

    Ok so here is the deal, I have had oblivion for awhile and ran it on beautifully on an older machine. Well now I just built "cheap" machine to see what it could do and here it is: Intel MOBO Intel P4 HT 3.0ghz intel c33224-003 fan 4 GB of ram ATI HD 2650 gpu, AGP, 512gdd3 pixel shader 4.0 160gb...
  5. D

    K(V?)M Recommendations

    Could anyone recommend me a KM/KVM solution? I'd simply like to be able to control two computers (one OS X, the other Windows 7) with one USB mouse and one USB keyboard. The video isn't really necessary - so I suppose a more accurate question would be "could someone recommend a hardware or...
  6. wanamingo

    The American Difference.

    http://www.davidairey.com/time-magazine-covers/ Do the Times just think Americans don't need to know whats going on in the world? Or Are they just trying to sell magazines?
  7. G

    Looking for a game cant remember the title

    Alright so i'm looking for a game its for the PC its single player I dont remember much about it.. I remember in the beginning of the game you couldn't use the boat because of the winter froze the ocean water and it had a lot of bandits you would run into while traveling, also I remember you...
  8. A

    What is a problem of tv lcd screen flashing

    I have/bought new Sony bravia 32" and the screen was flashing and no sound, what is a problem? I can solve it? Taye E-mail : tayewako@yahoo.co Addis Ababa, Ehtiopia.
  9. amdfangirl

    Study shows 90% of computer users don't know Crtl-F...

    90% don't know what Ctrl-F does... Usability article above... The stupidity of users can be summed up by A Don's comment on the above article... :D
  10. P

    How well would this rig run Battlefield 3 (Ultra?)

    CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition 8 Cores @ 4.0GHz CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight Nighthawk SD1283 Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 RAM: 8GB Corsair 1866mhz Vengeance (2x4GB) Hard Drive: 2TB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s Optical Drive...
  11. J

    Operating system cds for pc

    hello my name is john i want to know do anyone know how i could get operating system cds for my dell dimension 4300.the person who i bought it from sold his store to another person that didnt know how to contact the seller that sold me the dell dimension 4300. so if you know on this issue let me...
  12. P

    LCD Or Plasma - What's Your Pleasure? (March 9 0 )

    Idea like a lightbulb. Although perhaps not practical,howbowt a thin solor panel type back panel integrated into the LCD. A biproduct of the 'white light utilized perhaps,enough energy to run a small appliance,charge some batteries,or run an extra feature of the LCD. While probably not...
  13. N

    LOW VOLTAGE TV

    I purchased a 9" color TV that runs off of 12 Volts DC FOR USE OVER A BATHTUB. But now I understand that despite the low voltage input, there may indeed be high voltage internally (flyback transformer) and thus be dangerous if operated near water. True? Is there any reasonably priced (<=$200)...
  14. J

    In need a dell xps 630 or 630i case

    Hi everyone, Im looking for a dell xps 630 or 630i case with the black bezel. I only need the case, nothing else. Anyone? :)
  15. Jordannn15

    WTS/WTT: PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 950w

    For sale is a PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk II 950w as stated in title. It is in like new condition and I have only been using it for about a month now. All the cables are nicely sleeved in black, it runs extremely quiet because of its fan design it only spins and cools itself when needed. Will...
  16. thundervore

    [FS] D-Link DNS-323 2-Bay Network Storage Enclosure $70 SHIPPED!

    D-Link DNS-323 http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=509 http://www.amazon.com/D-Link-DNS-323-Network-Attached-Enclosure/dp/B000GK8LVE http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822155003 Ive had the enclosure for less than a year, but never got to really use it as i switched to Windows...
  17. M

    F/S Like New Corsair Vengeance 24GB DDR3 1600 Ram Kit

    sold
  18. G

    Wireless networking

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.broadbandnet.hardware (More info?) Is there any way to hook up to wireless network ( Microsoft Wireless-G Kit that has PC'S with XP ) with an iMac using USB port? I have an extra 710 usb adaptor but I can't find any info as to software or other ifo...
  19. gordonie

    FOR SALE: intel i7, gtx 670 gaming desktop.

    HIGH PERFORMANCE COMPUTER (LIKE NEW) This is a high-end performance-based computer that is custom built to spec and finished late June 2012. (We test the computer two months before selling to make sure there are no problems with the build) This computer can run any game on the market on highest...
  20. C

    FS: 4Gb OCZ High Performance DDR3 Memory 2x2Gb (OCZ3G1600LV4GK)

    I am selling two 2Gb sticks of OCZ Gold (4Gb total). The model number is OCZ3G1600LV4GK. I used this RAM for almost a year and a half, but have now upgraded to 4x4Gb Gskill RAM, so I no longer need this. I have had no issues with the memory and it works great, and passes all tests in Memtest86+...
  21. J

    Selling Parts - I7 930, ASUS Rampage III extreme and more

    Selling Parts from my previous computer, recently changed out the CPU, RAM and Mobo Intel Core I7 930 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115225 Asus Rampage III Extreme http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131642 Kingston HyperX T1 Series 12 Gigs...
  22. rimike4

    I NEED A DEAL ON A 1tb-1.5tb HARD DRIVE!!!!

    I NEED A DEAL ON A 1tb-1.5tb HARD DRIVE!!!! HELP ME FIND A GOOD DEAL ON A 1tb hard drive
  23. D

    Core i7 3770K Gaming PC - $1250 OBO

    I am selling a pc that I intended to use as a gaming pc but now Im beginning to think that a laptop would be better suited for my needs Fully Working, Has not been overclocked but can be if you want, stock case fans have all been replaced with cougar vortex pwm silent fans This build is...
  24. R

    Full upgrade (for some) uk

    s775 motherboard asrock (will update with the model number tomorrow) s775 intel Quadcore 9400 +hsf 4gb Corsair XMS HD radeon 5870 XFX XXX (oc version) 1gb Looking for £250 posted may split. Can paypal,postal orders or collect in person near manchester UK (bolton) feel free to ask any...
  25. R

    5870 XXX edition - Q9400 - 4Gb XMS - ASROCK mobo FS(UK)

    Hi guys ive finally got my new rig working and i have as the title says for sale.... 5870 XXX edition 1Gb DDR 5 - fully boxed - Perfect condition looks brand new fully boxed, v good card never had a problem with it. Q9400 intel CPU - comes with Arctic pro 7 freezer - both have worked geat...
  26. S

    Why are my desktop icons getting duplicated

    Why are my desktop icons getting duplicated
  27. G

    DWL-122 USB WI-FI Dongle Not Recognized on Boot

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a D-Link DWL-122 USB Wi-Fi Dongle connected to my desktop system Windows XP SP2 system. When I reboot the machine, the Dongle is not recognized. If I disconnect the dongle, and plug it back into the USB port, it...
  28. M

    Cheap Decent Computer Build

    Motherboard: EVGA x58 ftw3 3 way sli Processor : i7-930 lga 1366 2.8MHz OC to 4.0MHz Memory: Patriot Sector 6gb ddr3 ram Case: raid max with 3 fan Psu: 600watts Drive: Seagate barracuda 1.5tb 7200rpm fast Cpu cooler: intel heatsink 120mm(good for overclocking) Gpu: evga gforce GT 430 (can handle...
  29. G

    FS: XFX 6970 2GB

    EDIT: SOLD I just bought two of these last month new from Amazon for $350 each: http://www.amazon.com/Radeon-XFX-6970-Graphics-Card/dp/B004GCIZ5A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327680213&sr=8-1 But now I've replaced one with a 6990, so I'm looking to sell it. It's in perfect condition, never been...
  30. R

    Auto detect my computer sound card driver

    Kindly detect the sound card Driver and install the same