Lexmark

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Lexmark.
  1. F

    Monitor CPU Cache Voltage within Windows?

    Hi, Have a great stable OC on my 4770k on an Asus z-87 Pro with manual voltages on both CPU and Cache. I now want both to use adaptive voltages I can monitor the voltage and configure it so the max "adaptive" voltage when under load/turbo is the same as my "manual" for the CPU only. Where...
  2. T

    Help with no sound on Dell desktop PC

    no sound coming from my computer
  3. T

    VPN Server Access Logs

    Hi, Does anybody know if and where Windows XP stores access logs for VPN connection when it is operating as a VPN server (using the WinXP built in VPN server from the Network Connections folder). I would like to be able to check through the logs to see when a particular user connected to...
  4. G

    3dfx voodoo3 driver update

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) i need to update my video driver but when i go to the voodoo website am confused as to which driver i need or how to install it properly. can someone help? -- sschaa
  5. rreluzco

    Motherboard replacment with the same model...do I still need to reformat?

    I'm getting a replacment motherboard under warranty but it's the same model. Do I still need to reformat? Or can I just reattach my hard drive and call it a day? What went wrong didn't really affect anything per say (one of my 5 SATA ports weren't working) and my fan headers weren't working...
  6. Quadacon

    Is this compatible?

    is this; http://ark.intel.com/products/65719/Intel-Core-i7-3770-Processor-(8M-Cache-up-to-3_90-GHz) compatible with the rest of my build; Kingston Hyper X RAM 8GB @ 1600 Mhz GA-B75M-D3H Gigabyte motherboard Nvidia GT 640 1TB Seagate Thermaltake V4 black case 700 WATT PSU Also please don't say...
  7. G

    Notepad

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Someone in my family brought it to my attention that on my computer if you go on a website, right click and try to click view source that it pops up a box saying "windows cannot find notepad"..... I know I have...
  8. S

    Upgrade help/suggestions

    Hi guys, I've only just joined this forum, so thanks for having me :) I am currently looking at ways to improve my system.. I am definitively looking at getting a new GPU very shortly(Probably the Evga GTX 670 4Gb SC edition) suggestions welcome for triple monitor gaming etc. But i was just...
  9. G

    Activesync & Multiple Contact Folders

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) Hi, I've purchased a smartphone today and trying to synchronise Outlook 2003 with the phone. Everything works fine, except I have multiple Contact Folders. How do you sync multiple Contact Folders. Regards, Graeme
  10. G

    Wirless problems after sbc

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) Alrighty I got the sbc home wireless portal installed it and realized that my wireless wasnt detecting my new dsl network so i put it in again and installed for wireless even though i already had a card and stuff...
  11. S

    Nfs most wanted game enter not working in msi cr460 why

    Hello, my enter is not working... when i press enter it doesn't take any action
  12. S

    Question about a video card+computer

    I have the Dell Inspiron 560 http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-560/pd I want to play Guild Wars 2 on it. On the website Can you run it, it said I have everything except the video card. I want to be the XFX Radeon HD 5670 1GB DDR5 PCI Express (PCIe) DVI Video Card w/HDMI, DisplayPort & HDCP...
  13. F

    How well is gigabyte 720 superv PSU performance???

    How well is gigabyte 720 superv PSU performance??? I found it very cheap than other psu brand.Do u have any experience of gigabyte psu. Thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  14. G

    L-Pad as Volume Control - HELP!

    Archived from groups: rec.audio.tech (More info?) Hi all, I'm hoping someone out there can help settle an issue for me. I am in the process of building a basic 2-way floor/stage monitor (wedge type, 8"woofer, 3" piezo tweeter with a 6.0 uF cap in series to cut the low frequencies, woofer...
  15. G

    Polling For Mail With OE Disconnects Me from Net

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage (More info?) This one is really puzzling me, I thought it was a coincidence at first, but, it's too regular. I run MailWasher and OE, I can poll for mail with MailWsaher for hours, but, as soon as I try to use OE to download...
  16. G

    Yahoo toolbar -- detect and remove

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) We've had a need to let a certain class of users be power users, and of course they've done evil things. I'd like to detect and remove Yahoo's toolbar automatically. Has anyone had any experience with this? Google's...
  17. frivolousme

    [ANTEC 200 ATX CASE] **DEAD** is it PSU or FRONT-PANEL CONNECTIONS?

    I've just eliminated every connection possibility with my motherboard, and now I'm down to one of two reasons why pressing the power button on my new build is meaningless: ■The SYSTEM HEADER leads (Power Switch, etc.) that came with my ANTEC 200 case are bad; or ■The brand new COOLER MASTER...