Medion

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Medion.
  1. G

    New Hard Drive for a Presario 4824

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I am adding a 20G Maxtor drive to a 4824 (rev A). I have installed it, the bios recognizes it, but the machine won't boot. (It is booting from the original hard drive. The machine gives the Compaq splash screen, then says "OS Loading"...
  2. mjmjpfaff

    Millonaire tax a bust?

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/obamas-millionaire-tax-collected-over-next-ten-years-will-plug-4-months-worth-deficit some cold hard facts for you guys. seems the millionaire tax will keep us at the same spot for 4 months, that is for a years worth of taxes.