Memory Dump

Page 8 - Forum discussion tagged with Memory Dump.
  1. kilo_17

    Homeade SATA to USB

    Is there any way I could make a SATA to USB adapter instead of buying one? Just for the data cable, not the power cable too.
  2. G

    external drive no longer recognized

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I purchased and installed an external USB/1394 DVD Recorder and used it for a couple of months without any problems. Then I detached it to use it on another computer. When I tried hooking it up to my computer again, XP...
  3. T

    HELP! Did Windows XP pro mess up my PC?

    PLEASE HELP ME. 11:42 PM I upgraded to Win "XP pro" from "Win Home" tonight. Now I can't get my scanner or my printer to work? I can't even get the driver programs to load into the PC. I'll start from the beginning to help you guys help me. 1. I was given Win XP Pro from a friend at work. (so...
  4. J

    Hp g62 vga driver 32

    Hello, i want to install vga on my laptop
  5. T

    Linux Version 1.8 Boot Disk

    Hi, I am trying to find a boot disk for version 1.8 of Linux, it appears that the boot sector of the HDD has failed, (The machine is asking for a boot disk now when it is powered up). Anyones help with this will be very much appreciated!!!!
  6. D

    WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE FOR LAPTOP

    Hello, I HAVE A WIRELESS OPTICAL MOUSE CONNECTED TO MY LAPTOP AND I'VE HAD IT FOR A YEAR OR SO...BUT NOW...THE MOUSE STILL WORKS BUT SOMETIMES WHEN I CLICK TO SCROLL DOWN, IT MINIMIZES THE BROWSER & ON WEBSITES I CAN ONLY CLICK ON LINKS BUT IT WON'T ALLOW ME TO CLICK WHERE I DESIRE BUT EVERY NOW...
  7. R

    Sony VAIO VGN-NR385E mass storage controller windows 7

    i NEED THE sony VAIO VGN-NR385E mass storage controller FOR windows 7 DRIVER
  8. G

    40% efficient solar cell developed

    The U.S. Department of Energy has announced a new solar cell that can convert more than 40% of sunlight into electricity. The cell, made by Boeing-Spectrolab, uses mirrors and prisms to boost the sunlight going into the cell. The DOE says the cells could be sold for $3 per watt and make...
  9. Q

    Hp laserjet 1300n driver for windows 7 starter 32 bit, i need help

    I really need an easy way of finding HP LaserJet 1300n free software. Please please let me know regarding this as soon as possible. Rouf Qazizada
  10. L

    M2n-sli drivers windows 7

    I put Windows 7 on my PC with a M2N-SLI MB over a year ago and I have intermittent problems with the sound. The device driver W7 loaded is USB and my system has never had USB speakers. I cannot find what driver to use so my standard Logitech speakers work consistently. Can anyone help me with...
  11. Y

    Https://www facebook com/login php?login_attempt=1

    not sings to face book are display in my computer place help me
  12. X

    Slow Internet

    I've previously put this problem on application but due to less response I was forced to put this here. So here's the deal my browsing and buffering speeds suck. I got a 2Mbps so I should get about 220-230KBps speeds right. But my browsing speeds remain less than 50KBps and buffering somehow...
  13. R

    CPU/GPU/motherboard

    Any thoughts on the following combo? EVGA 01G-P3-1561-KR GeForce GTX 560 Ti FPB (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card Intel Core i5-3550 Ivy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 2500 BX80637I53550...
  14. N

    How to open psw file

    Hello, need help to retrieve my admin password.
  15. P

    Brand new computer starts up then shuts down in a second

    Hello, I have just received my ibuypower computer and it immediately shuts down after having the lights and fans going for a second. It will not stay on. Any help will be appreciated. Btw I'm fairly new to computer components
  16. A

    Dell inspiron 1545 drivers free download for windows 7

    In window vista Bluetooth was working but when I change it from vista to window 7 bluetooth is not working.