Novatech

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Novatech.
  1. godlyatheist

    why price increase? i want price decrease!!!!

    what is going on with 7800 and 7900 prices? they are higher than ever before. i want to see 7800GT drop to 250$ and 7900 stay at 300$
  2. G

    Variety of Nvidia 66.93 install questions -- thanks!

    Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia (More info?) Greetings all! I was recently playing a computer game (Myst IV) and hit a fatal technical glitch. I contacted the game manufacturer (Ubisoft) and, after I gave them info about my system, they told me to update my sound card...
  3. lhgpoobaa

    P4 Overclocking - Not all created equal!

    Interesting article over at overclockers.com... they got 3 different P4 1.8A's with varying batch codes and build locations and tested them. interesting. good new though was that all could do 133fsb (2.4ghz) right outta the box. nice. <A HREF="http://www.overclockers.com/articles616/"...
  4. C

    R8500LE overclocking

    Well, I know this should go into the overclocking section, but not much activity gets there. So I was wondering. I've gotten my card to 280/280 core/mem and I don't know how much further I should go. I still haven't experienced a lock-up yet and I've not seen any artifacts either. Now here is...
  5. flamethrower205

    CS FPS

    Hi, I decided to see how many FPS my Quadro DCC would give me in Counterstrike, so I used timerefresh in all the resolutions my monitor supports, all of the times I test in fighting scenes in the exact same place and same # of people. In all resolutions I got the same # of FPS! How could this...
  6. K

    How to disassemble an acer 5534 laptop

    I'm trying to disassemble my acer 5534 laptop to remove the still useful parts. How do I do this ( describe this in lingo similar to "Computers for dummies, please)
  7. G

    Unlocked a AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition

    Hi there, I unlocked my new AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition to Quad Core. However it was unstable and Windows 7 wouldn't boot. I disabled Core 3 and left Core's 1, 2, and 4 all running. And everything seems to be fine so far. The speed it still at what it was before, 3.2Ghz. However does 3...
  8. Poltregeist

    Someone Said My Build Wasn't Optimal, So, Any Good Builds?

    Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: Within the month, whenever I hit my $900 budget (which i know i will) Budget Range: $800-$850 with rebates, yet if you can hit that price before rebates, I LOVE YOU System Usage from Most to Least Important: Intensive gaming (BF3, Planetside 2, etc.) Are you...
  9. K

    need some help for compaq presario 2070N

    Hi, I need help with my Compaq Presario 2070, win XP, 512 MB , PII. Power always shut off after boot up to Window XP Logo show up. Thanks