Olympus

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Olympus.
  1. N

    Bug: @ The moderation station

    It's nice being able to search the Moderator Discusions forum.
  2. B

    How to save missions in vice city

    :hello: I completed th mission Back Alley Brawl in Vice City. But I can't play the whole game in one day. How to save the game to continue the game the next day.
  3. M

    Www steam complaints com

    Hello, why and the *** is it so hard and long to download a freakin game this is just such bullshit i have 3 kids they have waiting two days for one ******* crappy game used to u could go buy the damn game now u guys just rule people and contorl everything i wanna start by saying i...
  4. Moniushko

    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Not Recognized

    To make it clear, I've already followed the instructions posted all over the internet involving process of installing the drivers from the Microsoft website. However, when I encountered a problem with the installed drivers (code 10), I uninstalled the drivers - hoping to reinstall them at...
  5. K

    New PC Sudden Drop in FPS

    Hey everyone, I purchased and built a new PC right around Thanksgiving a couple of months ago. It has been running WoW great on ultra settings up until about a week or two ago. All of a sudden I have noticed my video card temperature and fan speeds skyrocketing during the first couple minutes...
  6. G

    Active Directory Domains & Trusts

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server (More info?) I have domain.com and domain1.com in two different sites, am already between these sites via leased line. The problem is that i have w2k server in domain.com whereas NT server in domain1.com. I just want to know if...
  7. S

    Forgot my user name and password

    Hello, I have a IBM thinkpad That I haven't used in a few years. I have a dell inspirion that I been using.I wanted to let my son use the IBM thinkpad for his homework how can I log-in the IBM someone told me to hit F8 when I start it up but that doesn't work. what can I do.the IBM has windows98...
  8. S

    First Build! Please Help

    I need a dvd drive to put in my first build I don't want to mess up the power and stuff, this is what I'm using so far http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/513/shoppingcartk.jpg/
  9. V

    Xinput1_3 dll is missing from your computer how to recover this file

    [spoiler]
  10. voiidwulf

    AMD Display Driver Crashing every few minutes when gaming.

    For fun I decided to download Roblox, since I used to play it all the time when I was younger. For whatever reason, about 1 minute after joining any game, my display driver crashes. This doesn't happen in any games other than Roblox. It seems really stupid considering I can play any game out...
  11. P

    600 dollar gaming pc build

    Can anyone help me build a very decent 600 dollar gaming pc that can last for awhile so then i can save later and upgrade it when needed? Any help will be appreciated.
  12. J

    Alienware: Good, Bad, or Feces?

    So, what was your experience with Alienware? I've heard that they have terrible after-sales service and that their products are horribly overpriced (I know this already) I was just wondering, I'm not ever going to buy from them because they're plain rip-offs, I'm making my own custom rig. A...
  13. S

    COD W@W fps

    Hello all, My question is does anybody know where to find the line to change your max FPS, I am playing COD W@W and I am pretty sure it comes preset @ 92 fps, my card never goes over or under 92 fps, I remember how to do it form COD2, but can not find the correct line in COD W@W. C: drive >...
  14. S

    Tradeching.com

    Just letting the community know, DO NOT TRUST Tradeching.com, it is a SCAM. They ripped me off!! Took my money but all I got was grief!! They will not respond to Emails and have blocked me from their chatline!
  15. S

    Can we link PC to website

    Hello, can i link my data file in D Drive at web site
  16. S

    Remove personal antivirus

    Hello, I tried to run the program to remove personal antivirus http://download.bleepingcomputer.c [...] -setup.exe but it will do anything, please help
  17. R

    Hear of powernotebooks.com? or xoticpc.com?

    hi, i have choice of buying a laptop for a great deal from either powernotebooks.com or xoticpc.com, does anyone know if they are easy to deal with? returns? tech supp? ect. thanks.
  18. S

    My computer was fried by ATI

    Hello, I currently installed new ATI Radeon drivers for my xfx 4890 graphics card. I decided to check out the new features and I found this tool called Overdrive by ATI. Inside of the ATI Cataclyst center you can access this program and it has an option called Autotune. Autotune basically finds...
  19. G

    Just started not sure what this is

    I had a maxtor external storage device and put the hard drive in my pc, I have initialized it as drive G:. I need the information that is stored in it. When I try to access it, it says disc is not formatted. Is there any way I can get my info without formatting?
  20. J

    Paper dye remover

    how to remove black dye from paper
  21. G

    Gaming PC for under 600

    hey guys I'm one of the people who have no idea what computer to get with so many different types around, the reason im getting one is because of the rome total war games which are awesome, any good computers you'd recommend for 600 or less? thanks
  22. C

    Advice for my new gaming mouse

    So I was using a crappy 20 dollar mouse and it is starting to get buggy with the lazer tracking and now I definitely am in need and looking for a new one. I want one of the higher end mice that will last me a long while preferably with the two side buttons for binds in gaming. Now I know there...
  23. S

    Skyrim Graphics

    Hello, I'm a noob to this forum stuff so I really don't know what info to put up. Anyway here's the problem: A while ago I got Skyrim for my computer. Specs- Windows 7 Pro Manufacturer: Dell Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz 2.67GHz Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB System...
  24. A

    wireless mice for presario sr1030nx

    i hve a compac presario sr1030nx & would like to use a wireless mouse. Is this possible? and which are compatable? Art
  25. johnsonma

    AMD GPU and Tera?

    Is anyone having as much trouble playing Tera with an AMD GPU as me? I am using a 7970 that I had overclocked to the max in MSI beta and I have had to drastically lower the overclock to make the game stable and it still sometimes crashes and has the occasional screen tear. That doesn't really...
  26. S

    newegg support giving me the runaround

    Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this in. If you could point me to the correct forum that'd be great. I ordered a Gigabyte DS3 rev. 3.3 off newegg (retail - boxed with cables), and it wouldn't POST, so I sent it back for RMA. They sent back an OEM (unboxed, no cables) DS3 rev. 1.0...
  27. B

    www.cyberpowerinc.com

    Hey all, I have looked at: www.resellerratings.com page on cyberpower and I have looked around here as well. I am interested to hear your updated opinions on the company, I am currently looking at either an Intel or AMD sys from them, thx. peace, -=i3lue}{orneT=-
  28. G

    MP3 to audio

    is there any way of making an audio CD from MP3 with the SAME quality as the original Audio CD...??? and oh....another little thing....can you crop seconds off a MP3 file..?? forgive my ignorance
  29. P

    Virus Problems.

    I recently got a virus on my PC called the Redolf.A virus. Its seems to infect HTT and HTM files whne I did a virus scan and I had about 1600 infected files, ranging from stuff under windows to stuff in program files. Now the problem is my virus scan is unable to clean. The two I tried,NOD32...
  30. O

    Computer totally stopped working

    ok... i have a PC with and ASUS cusl motherborad, pentium 2, and a few weeks ago it started acting wierd. First, it would restart itself randomly, as if someone was hitting the restart button. This would happen more and more frequently until it couldnt get past booting up. if i shut it off...
  31. R

    Free download direct3d device for windows 7 ultimate

    free download
  32. A

    AMD X6 1100T or Intel i7 2600k Gaming cpu

    I seriously cannot understand the difference between the two processors and I would like someone to tell which to choose for gaming. Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
  33. Rob423

    PROVANTAGE.com stay AWAY!!!

    Stay away from provantage.com, 2 times i ordered something both defective... very late on getting products shiped out... ordered routers, first one was broke, sent it back for another one..also BROKE!! Later, ROB Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!
  34. R

    GeForce4 MX

    Seems that vertex and Pixel shaders are broken ??? I Love playing on my GameCube or PC cuz there both ATi powered... :smile:
  35. S

    Rate your experiences, research vendors

    Just in case any of you don't know about it, ResellerRatings.com is a good place to go an let everyone know about how companies perform. Please do this, as we like to see the good ones thrive and the bad ones die [or at least help prevent as many bad experiences as possible], and this is an...
  36. C

    budget pc

    Hi, I want to build and AMD system on a budget of about £250 or thereabouts, I have a p3 system I want to upgrade so I can decently run TnL games. All I need is a Mobo, CPU, Memory and Graphics card,(8x), things have changed so much since I last built a PC I'd appreciate any suggestions for...
  37. O

    falcon-northwest, whats so great?

    All you need to see is whats in this link to understand http://www.lanparty.com/solgames/go/comparrison.htm I can't understand these high prices
  38. Marcus Yam

    Asus to Support GeForce GTX 480 Voltage Tweaks?

    WARNING: Images of box shots inside. Do not read if you have adverse reactions to boxes! Asus to Support GeForce GTX 480 Voltage Tweaks? : Read more
  39. dhlucke

    FreeDSL

    Just thought I'd add my 2 cents here. I actually never got their service up and running so I'm not speaking about their service, but their inability to provide it. I signed up with them mid last year, after a couple of months they told me that I was eligable to sign up and on December 1st I...
  40. G

    Pentium PC- Screen is Blank

    I just purchased a new Athlon 1 GHz machine, but I've decided to keep my old PC as well. I have been upgrading the older PC off and on since 1990 (it was originally a 486!), so just about everything has been replaced. In its current configuration it has an EPOX P55-IT motherboard with 64M RAM...