Open Source

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Open Source.
  1. I

    Gta 4 parental control solution

    when i clicked play it is showing some parential control error.........please help me..
  2. R

    Window 7 bluetooth driver presario v6000

    Hello,
  3. A

    Download java for android tablet

    Hello, What type of download from Java for Acer iconia a599 tab
  4. G

    Substitute Hard Drive Dell Latitude D600

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I just went to work for a company and they provided me w/a Dell Latitude D600. The problem is the PC is in a virtual time warp straightjacket. Specifically the notebook runs Windows 2000 Professional and Office 2000. I have been using Win...
  5. C

    How doI configure windows 8 audio to properly detect Headphones

    I have a windows 8 pc set up for my livingroom pc. By standard i want the audio going to the TV via the HDMI port. When i plug in headphones to play my games and not disturb my wife, i want it to redirect the audio to the headphones. I have achieved this, however, when i unplug my headphones...
  6. G

    Asus BIOS / Motherboard Asus p4sd-vx Windows XP Professional

    Hello,can i download free audio driver for my pc