OpenGL

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with OpenGL.
  1. r_manic

    Was anyone able to download Windows 7 Beta 1 ISO?

    Read up on the beta release today on Wired, but the download link there seems to be down. Are that many people really interested in Windows 7? :o Any torrents of this up? :D
  2. S

    8600 gt sli

    Hello, I have 8600GT(256mb,128 bit,gddr3) card and my motherboard(Gigsbyte GA-MA78GM-US2H) have ATI HD 3200 Integrated graphics. Shall I use it as SLI. What is SLI? Please help me. Regards Spidy
  3. G

    Wireless Connection Issue

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) XP - SP2 I got a Microsoft router with 2 dell laptops @ home. Both laptops used to get wireless connection. From last week, one of my laptop not able to get into wireless connection (Message :- not able to renew IP address...
  4. D

    Compatibility to dell laptop

    hey guys..i have dell inspiron 14 notebook. Can it support nvidia 8800 graphic card?? plz reply
  5. alex3003

    Problems in Playing Far Cry 2 !

    In my system, Far cry 2 and need for speed under cover is having a "frame skipping" effect that feels like "jumping forward" when in the game play (in all quality settings). I played call of duty modern warfare two and it is running superb with maximum settings. My machine configuration is ...