Opera

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Opera.
  1. G

    Why Get a Video Card?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I've been looking at the computers on the Compaq and Dell web sites more and more. Also been looking at the computers being sold on amazon.com. I've been looking at new computers for the last six months. Once I upgrade to DSL I would...
  2. amdfangirl

    After hours email... is overtime now

    http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/business-it/email-after-hours-its-overtime-by-law-for-some-20120113-1py8e.html
  3. M

    Webcam missing

    i have you cam installed on hp g60 535-dx nothing has changed but webcam doesnt start or show up on image device under device settings? how can i get my web cam working again?
  4. V

    Troubleshooting toshiba satellite laptop

    Hello, I am having a problem powering on the laptop. The yellow light to the far left is blinking. I may need a new AC power cord. Is there any other remedy to get power. Battery is dead as well.
  5. A

    How do i unhide my hidden folder

    how i can change my hidden foders to unhiden ? :??:
  6. B

    How to get computer to recognize external hard drive

    Hello, I have an external hard drive. Specifically, it's name is Rikiki Lacie. I have important files on it and i dont want to lose them by formatting. My PC stats are: Intel Core i3 Windows 8, 4gb ram. If you could help, i would be very grateful!
  7. P

    How change simple volume to primary in disk managment

    Hello, i haved shrinked my hard and the disks are now dynamic and with green border in the top
  8. G

    Solo Laptop no display

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) A friend of mine asked me to check his Solo 9550 laptop, which has no display when power up. I tried to connect the VGA output to an external monitor, nothing was displayed. I also tried to connect an HP laptop's VGA output to the...
  9. N

    Codemasters hacked.

    Got this in my email today. What angers me the most about this is the attack happened on the third and here it is the tenth and I am now just getting notified. I wonder if this is in anyway linked to the hackers that targeted Sony or if its simply a coincidence that such a event...
  10. S

    DES closing Generic Host Process

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Suddenly Data Execution Prevention closing Generic Host Process for Win32 Services upon boot up. After dismissing the dialog box, an appox. 45 second delay occurs with seemingly no activity, then the laptop will...
  11. F

    Instal twain 7

    Hello,
  12. U

    Wolves never attacked in Scenario of Conquerors 1.0c?

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?) I just created a scenario with some wolves in my opponent's area. i am surprised when i checked the recorded games, these wolves never attack but stay still. what happened?
  13. C

    Which GPU should I look at or should I wait

    Hello. I have a question to ask whoever reads this, I am wondering what I should do with regards to upgrading my GPU. Currently I have an AMD HD7950 card with an i5 3570k processor and I was wondering, due to the recent R series of cards coming out and price drops of older cards, whether it...
  14. B

    Please help 1st build fail

    Hey guys my friend has just built his 1st PC and it booted successfully but when he did a windows update and it prompted it re boot it did but now it won't switch on ? Any ideas as to what it is Btw he is using windows 8 and Haswell CPU with gtx 760 and a gigabyte z87 chipset motherboard And...
  15. A

    format c:

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) i have a 2 years old pentium III w/700mhz. windows xp pro in it. Since a few months i have some real hardtime to make it runs properly. it is way too slow and it seems to get slower every day. I think it is time for a...
  16. N

    U_14.02LTS next year ?

    Gents: Makes me suspicious... So I read in Ars Technica ... that Canonical expects to release U_14.02LTS **next year**! Seems strange to me, given that U_12.04LTS was just released on a "5-year" support schedule. Why not just roll any significant improvements into an update/backport/whatevr in...
  17. J

    Windows 7 System Size "Mysteriously Swelling"

    Hey mates, I am no where near having the internal HD configuration I envision. Nevertheless, I have tried to optimize the temporary cramped 320gb using into various partitions. I put windows 7 on a 20gb partition. I will be fixing that (realizing it's too much of a headache and unfortunately...
  18. S

    Dota game lags

    Hello, WarCraft 3 lags in ma comp when playing in Garena...Below are specs of my comp CPU: Phenom X4 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78T Graphics Radeon 4250 HDD: 1TB RAM: 4GB DDR XMS OS: Windows 7 64 bit
  19. G

    Cities changing sides

    Archived from groups: alt.games.civ3 (More info?) Hi! I've enjoyed CIV3 for about 9 months now, but I keep getting frustrated with cities deposing my rule and switching to the other side. There's no warning, no unhappiness in the city, I've got huge garrisons in the city, they just decide to...
  20. G

    Need information about ASRock extrem 6

    Hi guys Pleas tell more about this motherboard regarding to : Overclocking future improvements acually i do not know much about ASRock is it good in motherboards ? tnx...
  21. SirSprinklez

    What are these things? And what are they for?

    I've been searching for parts for my new computers, I've come across motherboards with these inputs in the back that I've never seen before. Here's a screenshot of them. http://gyazo.com/16e55d1e6e832450d559f51fdcd71c00
  22. B

    Constantly rebooting

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I have a Compaq Presario 5BW160. I started having itermittant reboots that gradually became more and more frequent until now it wont boot at all. I've scanned for viruses.(none) It will go through boot up until it loads windows, then...
  23. G

    [SOLVED] MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-825:WILL NOT EJRCT

    Dear Sir, My MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-825, DVD Writer will NOT EJECT, no natter what method I use. My Pioneer DVD that I replaced with the MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-825 had the same issue. When I attempt to eject the disc, a DVD Movie, it whines, attempts to eject, it stops, goes back in and re-launches...
  24. S

    Email overhaul

    Hello, how do i get rid of junk emails over 2000 of them
  25. M

    WPA2 adapter with WPA router

    I'm new to this kind of stuff, so I have no clue of whether or not this setup will work. I have a netgear WPN824 IEEE 802.11b/g wireless router Link to newegg for specs: (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833150015) and i plan on buying this ENCORE ENLWI-N wireless...
  26. A

    Upgrade or rebuild

    So a few years back, I built this machine. And I'm finding it lacking. Would I benefit from a new video card or have I reached the cpu bottleneck? My psu/motherboard can handle crossfire would that be a sensible option? 512 mb Sapphire Radeon 4850 Core 2 Duo e8400 Wolfdale 4gb DDR2 ASUS P5Q
  27. G

    Inspiron 8600 Advice

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I ordered a refurb Inspiron 8600 last week, then suffered buyer's remorse and cancelled it. Well, they shipped it anyway, and it's on the way, to arrive sometime this week. It's a got a 1.4 Ghz Pentium-M processor, 512 Meg Ram, 128 Mb...
  28. A

    Control digital camera from pc

    i want a php code to capture and update image from digital camera controlled by pc
  29. S

    Installer lord of the ring battle for middle-earth 1

    I'm trying to install battle for middle earth 1 on to my Mac OS X, Version: 10.6.8 How do I do this? Thanks for the help
  30. A

    Error windows7

    Hello,
  31. S

    I want driver for hp laserjet 1320 for win7 32bit

    Hello,
  32. B

    CPU Temp Varies on Programs?

    First time overclocking and worrying about that variations in temperatures between programs. While running Prime95 @ 100% on all 8 cores here are my readings. Core Temp - 43C HWMonitor - 42C MSI Control Center - 52C Also I have heard these things being overclocked to 5.0ghz what id like to...
  33. F

    USB to micro USB pinout

    I have a USB credit card reader that has a normal USB connector designed to hook up to a PC. I am trying to attach this to a Motorola Xyborg tablet. I purchased a USB to Micro USB cable like this one...
  34. C

    Plan to build system tell me what you think

    - Intel Core i7-4820K Ivy Bridge-E 3.7GHz (Turbo 3.9GHz) LGA 2011 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80633i74820K - ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard - EVGA 04G-P4-2768-KR GeForce GTX 760 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support SC 4GB w/...
  35. G

    Adminstrator Password

    Hello, My name is prakash and i have dell desktop. one of my cousin has installed some of the softwares onto the desktop.After that when ever i turn it on it is asking for a password.It says User as Adminstrator and when i hit enter at the password it is booting normally. can someone help me to...
  36. W

    microsoft office Home and Student for Windows 7 2007 and 2010 trial, it does no

    I've tried maybe 10 times to install a 60 days trial for Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 and 2010 to both desk top and laptop windows 7 computers. I never finished because it does not recognize the key given. I just hope they don't charge me for all the software I've tried to install and...
  37. G

    Fun Stuff that you never want to see when you look out the..

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.flight-sim (More info?) http://www.capeaeroclub.co.za/images/Engine%20Cowling%20Off.jpg http://www.airliners.net/open.file?id=577414&size=L&width=1024&height=692&sok=&photo_nr=&prev_id=&next_id= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/612177.stm PAPADOC PS...