Outlook 2007

Forum discussion tagged with Outlook 2007.
  1. DonatelloGamer

    Question no-post ASUS Crosshair Hero VI q-code c0

    Getting all the lights n power on for my new build, but booting up never makes it to post, getting code C0 on the motherboard. I've confirmed the RAM sticks are compatible, but not sure what to try next. Desperate, put lots of money into this build and I need to get it working. Setup...
  2. W

    4000 GB of RAM reserved for hardware?

    I have 2X4GB GSkill Ripjaws V and an ASUS Prime X370-Pro motherboard. I have tried MSConfig and made sure the sticks are in the right slots. Any ideas?
  3. S

    PSU compatibility with ups

    Hi, I am going to have this build for a Windows PC for basic internet usage Asus h110m-d,6th gen ddr4 Intel core i3-6100 LGA 1151 Corsair 8 GB ddr4 vengeance lpx 2133 MHz Antec vp450 My area power cut issues like 5-10mins/day. I always shut down PC if it exceeds 10 mins. I have a new ups...
  4. A

    Is this cooler enough?

    I currently have an Intel i7 7700k processor and I am looking for a new fan to deal with its high temps. I am planning on buying the Arctic Freezer 13 CO fan. Is this enough for this hot processor? Thanks in advance.
  5. M

    my laptop screen is black and the fan is just quiet though the charger light and the light that shows that is on are okay

    i did not switch off the laptop it just went off on its own and when i tried to switch it off the lights that shows its on were on but the screen remain black. my laptop is an HP model hope i will get help. um someone who is not too technological so um afraid to open it.
  6. X

    2 internet 1 pc

    Lets say I have 2 internet (internet A and Internet B) they both have 10mbps but internet A's upload isn't that great but internet B's upload is better (capable of streaming). now i want to use internet A for my games and Internet B to stream. Is it possible? and if so how? *I have my primary...
  7. mukund09

    Graphics card for pci 2.3

    Im having an old pc which has a gigabyte GA-8I865GM-775 motherboard and 1 gb ram so i wanted to know if the above motherboard has any compatible graphics card. I saw the gigabyte website where it says that it has { 3 x PCI slots (PCI 2.3 compliant) } I cant seem to find any graphic card which...
  8. S

    Earthing issue or Faulty PSU?

    Hey guys i just bought a new Corsair vs450 psu, HyperX 8gb 1866 ram and a gigabyte gtx960 2gb and upgraded my old pc Gigabyte h61m-s1 rev2.1 mobo and core i3-3210! So now after putting everything together.. I happened to touch my case and got a minor shock which I suspect is due to earthing but...
  9. SteffanDavies

    Upgrading to Skylake, need some help with Mobo and RAM

    I'm ditching my old Q6600 and upgrading to i5-6600K. Looking for cheap but decent Z motherboard and DDR4 RAM because I'm on a tight budget (500-600€ including CPU) Approximate Purchase Date: Next month Budget Range: 500€ +- System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming Are you buying a...
  10. H

    intel 6th gen i3 processor

    is it worth buying?
  11. D

    First gaming machine....GTX 980Ti or wait for pascal 1080?

    hello im from india, im building my first gaming machine and im torn between 980ti and pascal. ill be building it between april and june so should i have to get the 980ti or wait for pascal 1080?
  12. O

    Confused about what 980 TI to get

    Hey guys, I'm trying to upgrade my GPU as I'm running an XFX 7870 2GB from Radeon. I'd prefer something a lot newer that could run well with my future OC to my 4670k to 4.6ghz. I'm trying to play Arma 3 and such and I know it's a powerhouse for CPU's but I'd rather get a GPU upgrade for now. I'm...
  13. G

    Question about computer parts

    Now i think this is going to sound like a really dumb question and I'm sorry about asking it but could i buy separate PC parts at different points in time, example: CPU, Motherboard, Ram sticks, ETC. And keep them in their box for a month or two until i can afford other parts of the build...
  14. Jonsp

    Slow computer and black wallpaper

    I just booted my computer and was welcomed with a black wallpaper. Firefox crashes instantly unless in safe mode and windows explorer is way slower than it should be. The last time the computer was on, it was fine. Any ideas?
  15. M

    Need Help With Lenovo Y40!

    Ok. So. I want to play a game on a monitor, so i hook up a hdmi cable from my laptop. But when i use hdmi it only uses my chipset graphics and not my dedicated graphics. Ive tried everything possible. I called customer support, but they wont even TELL YOU what to do unless you have a pro...
  16. K

    Looking for a good CPU Cooler that wont be obstructed by my RAM

    Right first off my system build is as follows - CPU - i7 4790k RAM- Corsair Vengeance MB - MSI z97 Gaming 5 (LGA 1150) Case - Corsair Spec 03 What I'm wondering Is could anyone suggest a good enough CPU cooler that wont obstruct the rather large RAM slots but will also be ensuring that my...
  17. R

    Possible horrid cpu bottleneck with gtx 760 4 gb twin frozr? please i need help...

    I have a amd FX 8120 and in a ton of games ive been getting bad framerate preformance drops. It gets slightly better after the cpu heats up. I had some work done on my pc when my hdd failed and a ton of drivers got corrupted. So i got the new hdd put in and the stupid people at fries cloned...
  18. R

    GTX 460 Overclocking

    I downloaded MSI AfterBurn and it was originally set for 719, I moved it to 780, then 800 but when ever I start the loop thing it slowly goes over 70C. I put the fan speed at 60%. Is 70C bad? Should I check how much it rises to the limit? Thank You.
  19. K

    hp 15-d000sia blinking caps lock with no display no beeps. replaced bios but still no response. has two bios chips

    hp 15-d000sia blinking caps lock with no display no beeps. replaced bios but still no response. has two bios chips
  20. Z

    Need Advices with my Asus B85 Pro Gamer Rig Build :(

    I just bought this Asus B85 Pro Gamer MoBo. And will get the other parts maybe by tomorrow. RAM: G.Skill RipJaw 1600 4GB PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU: G3258 MoBo: B85 Pro Gamer 1. What can you say about this build? I was really unlucky getting this MoBo and I didn't know that I can get something...
  21. A

    Please help me. PC shuts down abruptly.

    My specs are i5 4440 asrock h81 pro btc 8 GB corsair ram it has no GPU yet PSU is 600 watt umax.. I know its a pretty bad PSU. I am facing probs my PC power is automatically gone then I have to wait 5 min then only I am able to start it Again . Is this is a PSU prob recommende me a good...
  22. L

    Best Graphic Card for the Money

    Hi guys building my own gaming rig spec as follows http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=BU-006-GI&groupid=2833&catid=2846 XFX 650w Pro series Haven't sorted out Ram yet not sure on what brand to go for any Recommendation? Don't want to spend to much if I don't need to as...
  23. C

    System Shutting Down During Gaming

    Hi About 5 months ago I built a new rig. Ever since I started playing BF3 and BF4 the system shuts down randomly. It then boots up immediately to desktop. I also notice a flash in the case somewhere near the bottom of the ram to where the 24 pin power goes in (it happens so quick its hard to...
  24. J

    Overclocking G.skill Ripjaws F3-1600C9D-16GXM

    I've been looking for 32GB RAM for my i7-4770 desktop and I found this article: http://goo.gl/h41Q3R showing some aggressive overclocking with the 1600 Ripjaws up to 2400mhz+. Has anyone had this kit overclock this well?
  25. M

    Do I HAVE TO update to windows 8.1 for increased Watch Dogs performance

    Hi guys. I'd really appreciate your help in answering this vital question. I bought Watch dogs on my pc but as some of you may know, it didn't run evey well on amd gpus at the beginning (I was using catalyst 14.4). I then found out how the latest 14.6 drivers would significantly improve...
  26. S

    where is the "file" tab for Internet Explorer 7... I want to get out of work offline

    I'm new to windows 7 and can't find the "file" tab for internet Explorer so that I can click off of "work offline" I don't see "file" at the top where it used to be in XP
  27. B

    Can I plug in a 4-pin fan connect into a 3 pin socket?

    I have a few 4-pin fan connectors, but only 1 available 4 pin socket, the rest are 3 pin. If i plug in a 4pin fan connector to a 3 pin socket, will the fan still work but just spin at the highest RPMs?
  28. Y

    Is this upgrade fine before purchasing?

    Hello I'm looking to upgrade my PC to a great gaming PC build. I will be doing a lot of gaming, video editing, and modeling. Is this upgrade good and suitable? These are my current specs CPU: AMD FX-4300 (changing) GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7450(changing) Memory: 8GB DDR3 (keeping) Mainboard...
  29. S

    Windows 7 won't boot

    My laptop model is : Asus X201E Notebook Series I was using this for nearly 4 months without any trouble. But recently I got some boot problems. Like when I switched on my laptop it stuck at windows 7 boot logo display. I did bios update to the latest one via Asus official website and then...
  30. S

    FX6300 overclocking wattage

    I have an FX6300 overclocked to 4.1GHz. FSB is manual 200 and multiplier is 20.5 with voltage auto. My cpu cooler is hyper 212 evo My motherboard is a ga78lmt-usb3. My motherboard as a TDP of 125watt. My question is if I continue to OC up to say 4.4GHz will the wattage my cpu is pulling become...
  31. J

    16Gb installed: Windows see 8Gigs of RAM

    Question 16Gb installed: Windows see 8Gigs of RAM, CPU-z sees 16Gb Model of the motherboard: ASUS Maximus V Formula Model of the memory: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz (CMD16GX3M4A2400C9) Model of the CPU: Intel i7 3700k I'm having this problem with the ASUS Maximus...
  32. M

    802 11n router and usb adapter but only 802 11g connection

    Hello, I have a Linksys 803.11n Router and a Netgear 803.11n USB adapter but my wireless connection is 803.11g. Why?
  33. G

    Help...getting STOP: c0000218 BSOD

    Everytime i boot my comp i get the same things happening. I let windows load and get a BSOD just b4 i get to my account logon. The BSOD states: STOP: c0000218 (Registry File Failure) Registry cannot load hive (file): \SystemRoot\System32\Config\Software or its log or alternate. Corrupt, absent...
  34. S

    I accidentally deleted my d drive

    My D driver is full and i TRIED to erase some files and went to administrator tool to decrease volume and then the whole driver disappear. Help, pls help me recover the driver.
  35. T

    Mcafee freezes computer

    hi, i just got a brand new laptop with mcafee pre-installed...when i boot up, the mcafee screen says "your computer is at risk", gives me a choice to "check status" or "close". I picked on Check Status, it say the status is off, turn it on... I pressed "turn on" ..then the screen just show...
  36. jeremymh

    GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB SLI or GeForce GTX 680 2GB

    I am finishing up a new pc gaming build and I am debating between 2 different video cards. I have never ran SLI before but considering it after all the documentation I have read on the GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB. I am wondering are these 2 cards in SLI outperform and work better than a single...
  37. M

    Problem with Clean install

    Hi everyone im switching back from Vista to XP because of the usual problems. Anyways, to first i tryed using the disk i got for xp pro (nonSP) and got a pci.sys error. So, i created a slipdisk for SP2 and popped that in, and fixed the pci.sys error. But now, when i get to the partition screen...
  38. L

    error# 0x80040707

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.games (More info?) Why am I getting this? Ive tried it in two different games which have multiple CDs to install. I have installled single CD games with no problem? Can anybody help? -- LDO