Outlook Express

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Outlook Express.
  1. G

    Sensiva app won't go away

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) I have been trying to prevent the Sensiva app from loading at startup by unclicking it at both entries in the Startup List in the Sys Config Utility @ msconfig. It isn't succeeding. It keeps rechecking itself, reloading...
  2. A

    SYSTEM APPRAISAL?

    I was considering selling my current self-built gaming PC online and use the profits to make an even beefier one for myself or another one I could sell. Could someone give me an estimate of what my system is worth and would sell for online like craigslist or Ebay or something? System: CASE...
  3. J

    WTB $50 World of Tanks voucher from nvidia bundle

    If you just bought a nvidia graphics card and got one of the $50 F2P vouchers for WoT and do not want it, I'll be happy to buy it from you. Leave a comment down below or skype me at 'jackman33233'. Looking to buy at $25 but price is negotiable
  4. C

    How to install crysis 3 game

    I just picked up the game today and it tells me to follow the instructions but then all it dose is install origin then afterwards it asks for the product key...i type it in...then it ask me to download it even though i have a disc that contains all the files needed to install without the...
  5. G

    How good is Windows RDP's encryption?

    Archived from groups: comp.security.ssh,microsoft.public.nl.windowsxp.remote,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?) The XP servers support encryption (except in French versions of XP) in the Remote Desktop Protocl (RDP) and so do the clients -- at least, the one from...
  6. G

    MS DOS compatibility mode!

    Help! I have just bought & installed a new Maxtor DiamondMax 60 40gb 7200RPM UDMA 100 hard disk (albeit working as a UDMA66 drive due to my motherboard, an Aopen AK33). The problem is that my old Seagate 8.4Gb UDMA66 is connected as slave but both drives then operate in MS Dos compatibility...
  7. B

    How to autmatically change priority of processes at boot u..

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) Hello Is it possible to change the priority of non critical process at boot up time instead of having to doing it manually using the taskmanager in WinXP? Thanks Bing
  8. G

    Explorer "Save as" file options

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) My netpc has stop saving files in the default jepg format and will only save as bmp hao do I resett this
  9. N

    New build only getting 1.0 Aero WEI Score? Why?

    I just finished my first build and fired it up and all is great, except for the "Graphics: Desktop performance for Windows Aero". I scored a 1.0. I'm running an i7 2600K, ASUS Z68 Pro, MSI GTX 560ti, Corsair AX750 PSU, Corsair Vengeance 8gb RAM, Crucial SSD Boot Drive, F3 Spinpoint 1TB Storage...
  10. J

    T77H268.00 driver

    Hello, I'm trying to install the wifi driver for an Acer Aspire 5750-9292 for W7, the card say T77H268 and been looking for it, download some ones but nothing work, somebody have any idea???
  11. S

    Need help with New Build

    Hello everyone, I am in need of some advice. I have just completed a test build of my new components to make sure they worked and encountered a problem. The parts I were using were: CPU: Intel i5-3570 Heatsink: ZALMAN LED 92mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler RAM: CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3...
  12. S

    AMD Radeon driver issue =[

    Hey, im getting an error type message whenever i try to install a newer driver. take a look for yourself. I did the auto detect thing that amd offers on their support site and the driver still didnt work. -- anyone know what could be wrong?
  13. C

    Intel Processor Comparison

    I am looking to upgrade my laptop processor from the Intel Celeron 900 to ither the Intel Pentium T4500 or the Intel Core 2 Duo T8100. Which one should I get. My computer uses a socket P if you have any other suggestions
  14. Z

    Gta 4 digital download setup requirese a disc?

    Hello, I bought this game on amazon and downloaded the install files and tried to install but whenever it was done it said setup require a disc change I am windows 7 I know that this game works on my system because i torrent it but as i said I just bought it through amazon I have already tried...
  15. G

    Outlook Express 6.0

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I am trying to help a friend. He is going to wipe out his Hard drive and re-install everything. We're trying to save all his e-mail and address book. We exported his address book to a file and found it. When we try to...
  16. G

    Faxing with a Calling Card

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) I am trying to fax long distance while using a calling card. I'm quite sure I've setup the calling card correctly as a "new location". My problem is that when I specify the destination number (i.e. (XXX) XXX-XXX)...
  17. F

    What is the correct waay to have win 7 pro 64 join a domain

    Hello, want to connect win pro 64 user to a server 03 but cannot find out what to do to connect.
  18. S

    Computer randomly crashing but still running after new PSU

    Hello, I recently installed a new Antec 550w hard drive as an upgrade over a OCZ 500w. When it was first turned on, everything turned on and worked fine. But the second time, everything would turn on, but the motherboard wouldn't POST and the monitor would recieve no signal. i wiggled some...
  19. cavalierz2

    New PSU? or No?

    Hello i need help on PSU info, and got confused while reading the PSU section, i am building a new PC and was wondering if my Antec VP-450 Would be fine with me new build PSU http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371045 New Build SSD -...
  20. G

    trendmicro vulnerability message

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.security_admin (More info?) I ran trendmicro online virus and security scan and got the following message ... but I could not delete it .. I tried going on their webpage but to no avail. Has anyone else experienced the same? "Results: We have...
  21. W

    Amd processor

    is amd 8350 the best processor for AMD?? for desktop, don't include server processors
  22. Q

    PSU for 7850 & i5-Ivy Brdige new build

    hi, I am building a new gaming rig. Guys need your help on PSU selection. Please do specify how much amps on 12V rail is reqd. and what will be the expected power consumption (in watts) of this rig. My system specs: i5-3470 3rd gen i5 (ivy bridge) Sapphire AMD 7850 2 GB 4 GB DDR3 RAM 1333Hz...
  23. T

    Lookin for free monitoring software

    I am looking for so free software that can monitor my temps. I am having problems with my gaming performance. The computer was running Battlefield 2 very nicely and then one day it's all sluggish?!?! My computer: Processor................AMD Athlon 3200+ 2.2gig...
  24. G

    trouble trying to add a network printer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) when i try to asdd a network printer and click @"connect to this printer" anmd click next, it should list all the printers. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I noticed that whne it doesn't it says "documents...
  25. W

    Is Geforce 9800GT compatible with P5VD2-X?

    Is Geforce 9800GT 512MB DDR3 compatible with the ASUS P5VD2-X motherboard?
  26. T

    Pumps, Rads, and Pump Controllers

    So, I've been doing some reading and [removed] Corsair went a whee bit overboard with their newest case. Apparently the 900D can hold five rads and, IIRC, that's 2 480s, 2 240s, and a single 360. That's 15 fans' worth of rad!! But this got me thinking...about how many pumps do you think it'd...