P2P

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with P2P.
  1. G

    Epson 2200 won't align on duplex

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.mac.printing,comp.periphs.printers (More info?) I just bought an Epson Photo 2200. It is a dream compared to my old 1200. But, it has failed the reason I purchased it. It won't duplex. Or it will. But the front and back are improperly aligned. Vertically (...
  2. E

    NEC FE1250 problems.

    well, my monitor is the 22" NEC FE1250, and it always gets dim and light again all the time, like its dying out, then comes back to life. i tried even pluggin it into another room, seeing if it was a surge thing, but guess not. Any ideas? "Color outside the lines"
  3. G

    A5 printing al HPLJ 5

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hello all, I've had my HP Laserjet 5P for 8 years now and for the first time ever I today had the need to print to A5 size paper. Bit surprised to find that there is no option for this size in the printer setup dialogs. Neither is...
  4. G

    Help with Epson 900 needed

    Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers (More info?) Hello everybody, I got a queer problem with our Epson Sylus Color 900. It is connected to our LAN. We recently changed the IP-adressrange in our company. Sure the printer was not reachable anymore. And: the only guy who new the f**g...
  5. G

    Why no hi-res 17" panels?

    I've been using a Dell Inspiron 8000 with a SXGA+ display (1400 x 1050) as my primary computer. It is now 3 years old. I've been very happy with it's internal display, and don't use an external monitor. I find myself wishing for a bit more resolution, wider H and V viewing angles, and a better...
  6. M

    Speaker systems setup...

    Thinking about a new system for my computer. My limit under $400. Right now I have an the asus A7N8X which has awesome onboard sound with NFORCE 2. I would like to keep that becuase I have heard the different between NFORCE 2 and spending $150 on an Audigy 2 Platinum is definatly not worth it. I...
  7. P

    What happened to the CRT test on THG?

    When I look in the Display section on THG all I see is LCD tests. The last time anyone wrote anything about CRT was over a year ago. As I see it the only thing that is better in a LCD display is its smaller size. In all other respects the CRT monitor is superior. It has better price, performance...
  8. S

    Raising the refresh rate on LCDs

    I recently noticed a slight flickering of the screen in games like counterstrike. I have the refresh rate set to the native 60hz.....when i set it to 70hz....i cannot notice it. My question is, is it a good idea to raise the refresh rate above 60hz on LCDs? What are the good and the bad to...
  9. O

    Aluminium Keyboards

    In just a few days now the only beige component let in my system will be my keyboard. Does anybody know of any decent silver/aluminium keyboards ? I've seen the microsoft/logitech beasts but I don't really want something that take up all my desk space and has more buttons than the shuttle...
  10. M

    missing resolutions in win98 how fix?

    hi my monitor can do 2048x1536@60 hz, but win98 will only allow me to go up to 1600x1200. 1)Is there a registry hack to fix this, or a program to enable the higher (perhaps non-standard) resolutions? I really dont want to use entech's powerStrip 2)Also, if I change the refresh rate higher...
  11. G

    which would u choose?

    im gonna by a new system soon and im not sure which 19" monitor to get. these are the 1's im looking at: NEC FE950+ Samsung SyncMaster 900 NF LG 915FT PLUS which is the best of those monitors?