Piracy

Page 6 - Forum discussion tagged with Piracy.
  1. r_manic

    The Great Ethanol Scam?

    BusinessWeek:
  2. G

    USB 2.0

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I purchased a USB 3port miniHUB. It doesn't say that it supports USB 2.0. Can I safely use it to connect USB 2.0 devices to a computer with USB 2.0 ports? -- C and A Bredt
  3. T

    Is the Windows 7 RC ready for gaming?

    Hey all, I've been staying away from Windows 7 for a while due to a couple concerns. I think they're starting to get that fixed, but want to get a few things cleared up first before hand. 1) Is it ready for gaming? I've heard that Steam has some issues with the 64bit version of it, and that...
  4. P

    GTX 680 vs 7970 GHZ

    Ok guys iam sure you heard millions of these rather irritating questions, but iam deciding to invest on a high end GPU with for my new build, iam niether an AMD or Nvidia Fanboy and only interested in the best deal i can get. Forgive me for my lack of knowledge, iam really not that much of an...
  5. D

    DAW build FANLESS GPUs choices?

    APPROXIMATE PURCHASE DATE: As soon as a decision is made... In the middle of a new Audio PC build BUDGET RANGE: Current cost of PC is $1,350. Budget is flexible from $50-$150 but I would rather save money and use elsewhere (aside from GPU) USAGE FROM MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT: Strictly Digital...
  6. G

    no beep or visual on G6 366c after power supply change.

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?) I took the 90 watt power supply out of my gateway G6 366c to use on another motherboard (powercolor gameboard kx 133 PVk7) which was not working with its own power supply . The fan on the 90w ps stopped working. I put the power...
  7. S

    First gaming PC build, looking for feedback!

    Hi, I'm looking to build my first gaming PC. The last build I attempted kind of fell through, so I thought I'd start from scratch. My budget allows for more than the total cost of what this came out to, but I'm hoping to not run into any errors hardware-wise. Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP...
  8. G

    [40k] Dark Eldar, new units needed?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (More info?) Any other dark eldar players here think there should be more units added in the new codex?
  9. G

    Another 8200 question

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have 2 Dell machines right now a 4300 and an 8200. The 4300 uses pc133 ram and the 8200 uses the 800 mhz rdram. With all other factors equal, am I correct in assuming that the 8200 will run faster because of the rdram ? Or to rephrase...
  10. BLOXlink20

    Which Is Better?

    I was looking for gaming/schoolwork laptops and i found IDEAPAD Y500 and IDEAPAD Y580. which is better?
  11. A

    AMD Display driver crashes

    When playing games my Display driver always crashes then recovered. Can I know solution for this? Specs: Windows 7 Ultimate A8 6600k AMD RADEON HD 8570D - built in 8GB RAM 1TB HD
  12. N

    Gamepad and adventure games

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.adventure (More info?) About 3-4 months back, I bought Logitech Dual Action Gamepad. My intention was to use it for racing games, for older console emulators (PSX, N64) and for titles like Prince of Persia, Metal Gear Solid etc. It does work great and...
  13. J

    Can't Get to BIOS

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hello, I have an older Dell Machine that wont let me into the BIOS. It should be by pressing DELETE, like a machine we have here just like it. But all delete does is remove the Dell Splash (Pre-Boot) Screen and then just boot...
  14. D

    [SOLVED] Download hp deskjet 5150 printer for free

    I have a HP deskjet 5150 printer. I was having issues with the printer so I deleted it from my computer. Well, I can't find the CD to reinstall the printer to my PC. Can you help?? I had just bought new ink and I need my printer to work so I can print my lesson plans for school next week...
  15. G

    DB Set version 0.8 released

    Archived from groups: alt.games.microprose.transport-tyc (More info?) [Posted on behalf of Michael Blunck] In due time for Christmas the DB Set XL?s version 0.8 is out! Besides from inplementing newest TTDPatch features, adding another couple of new locomotives, coaches and freight wagons...
  16. B

    Building a Gaming PC for the First time

    I'm looking for advice in building my first gaming pc. The parts im planning on putting in my compter are.... Intel i3-3240 3.4Ghz CPU LGA 1155 EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM CX 600W Power Supply MSI LGA1155/Intel B75/DDR3/SATA3 and USB 3.0/A and GbE/MicroATX...
  17. J

    How to disable network on pavilion 8575c

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) Hi I replaced the hard drive on a 8575. Since it wasn't a HP modified drive, the recovery disc doesn't work with it. I installed Win 2000 since I consider 98 sp2 to be trash.. I have not been able to get any of the drivers that I found...
  18. N

    Question DVR to Hard Dive?

    Hello, I have too many shows on my Time-Warner DVR box. Want to pull them onto an external hard drive and watch later on TV (not computer). How to do this? Are there portals on back of DVR to plug into to do stuff? If no other way, I CAN watch on my MAC.
  19. G

    Add internal Card Reader to Dell Dimension 4600

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a releative with a Dell 4600 and want to add a card reader. The problem I have is that the when I connect the card reader in place of the front panel I/O cable the PC refuses to boot. Does anyone know what the pin layout is on the...
  20. E

    Question 4 harddisk raid 0 some one crached how to get data back on mac

    i have 4 hard disk * 1TB on raid0 = 4TB, i see the hard 4TB when i turn on my mac i don't see it. on disk utility i see 3 hard disk drive on the group raid and the 4th view as a new hard as empty. no body used my system to crashed the data . please if u have any solution to resolve this problem...