Piracy

Page 7 - Forum discussion tagged with Piracy.
  1. K

    Please Help me with my pc its acting strange

    Hello So I built myself a new pc : mobo :f2a55 cpu :Athlon x4 750x gpu :AMD 7850 and 4 G of ram the only old thing is the HDD And the problem i have is that on some games and during the start up it's acting slow and studery like in arma 2 when im supposed to be getting decent fps , i get 20 So...
  2. G

    Word Processer

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers (More info?) I am having trouble making a 2 column list that has 25 rows. It doesn't fill the entire printed page. Only a portion of the page. Any suggestions Thanks
  3. G

    Pavilion ze5000 hard drive failure

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) My 2 year old ze5000 hard drive failed. Since it is an IBM Travelstar HD, does anyone know if it carries a longer warranty? Would IBM replace the drive?
  4. G

    trackball

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have an old Logitech trackball. Is there an easy way to use it with a XPS T500? Obviously I am a novice. thanks.
  5. B

    [SOLVED] Does call of duty 4 on mac work with ati radeon hd 4670 video card

    Hello, i have a 2009 Mac running lion. i want to be able to download call of duty 4 in the mac app store. i do not see Ati Radeon HD 4670 video card supported. mac specs: 3.06ghz Intel due core 2 4gb of memory at 1067 MHZ ddr3 ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB
  6. ihog

    Stereo Speakers to Accompany Subwoofer

    Hello, all. This is my first post in this section of Tom's. What's up? For my PC, I have a subwoofer and a 3rd-party iPod dock. Now, the subwoofer is great. No qualms about it at all. But, obviously, this iPod dock is dreadful at high volume. I'm just looking for the best stereo speakers to...
  7. A

    How to turn on WiFi on MSI GE70 0NC ?

    How to turn on WiFi on MSI GE70 0NC ? I have the right drivers and Fn+F8 is not working Intel PROset says that all I need is to turn the switch on ... but how??
  8. S

    Presario 6000

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) Hi I have a friend who wishes to upgrade the performance of his Compaq Presario 6000 (128Mb RAM Celeron processor). Would replacing the motherboard be a viable option? Is it possible to replace Intel motherboards with an AMD...
  9. R

    harddrive test

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Is there any way to test my harddrive other than scandisk. Scandisk says that there are no bad sectors when I am able to get it to finish running. Scandisk starts every time I start the computer then hangs at the 60% complete mark...
  10. M

    [SOLVED] How to connect samsung monte n mac OS X

    Hi, anyone knows how to connect internet with Mac OS X through Samsung Monte?
  11. M

    Ultima Underworld: I am stuck. Please help

    Archived from groups: rec.games.computer.ultima.series,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) Ok on level 4 after defeating the chaos knight, I entered a secret door to the right. There are two levers and two buttons which raise platforms on the ground below. Official hint book says there is a...
  12. G

    Mouse Cursor Makes Large Jumps

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a 9100 with an optical mouse. About roughly once per hour, the mouse cursor jumps to a new position on the screen. I don't know whether it is a mouse problem, a problem with the USB bus in the computer, or perhaps something else...
  13. D

    [SOLVED] Hooking up your TV to your PC

    I Have recently joined Netflix and I have an apple laptop. I have the cable to hook up the laptop to the TV and it works great. My question is: What do I need to do to get the sound to come from the TV not the laptop? I would greatly appreciate HELP asap. THANK YOU dsc
  14. G

    Dell Dimension 3000 + Pentium 2.8 and 256RAM

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hi, have just got one of these and thought it would be much quicker than it is. Just running Windows it doesn't seem much better than my 1.2Ghz Athlon with 512Mb. Any ideas? No new software's been installed and it'll only be used for...
  15. H

    [SOLVED] Mac os x pioneer dvr-a18l problem

    Hi I've just installed a new Pioneer DVR-A18L unit in my Apple PowerMac G5 Dual 2 GHz desktop running Mac OS x 10.5.7. I made the mistake of over confidence... Disconnected the old Pioneer unit (original DVR-107PB fitted by Apple), installed the new A18L Unit. Rebooted and launched Toast...
  16. K

    Web design

    Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?) Anyone here any good at web design? If so we need someone to help with the design work for the C-League site. kerplunkuk at gmail com if you are interested. Cheers -- Remove [dot] to reply Gamertag: Devil Ray UK Games: Fifa 05, Counter...
  17. G

    Pavilion laptop hdd problem

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) Hello all I've got a big trouble with my hp pavilion laptop (n5422L)hardrive; it is dead. A few months ago I did a hdd replace on a thinkpad with no problems but this time I can't find a way to open the HP and extract the disk. I...
  18. H

    ddr3 vs gddr5

    will a ddr5 ram work with am4a785td-vevo asus m board with 955 amd processor
  19. H

    GTX 560 Ti EVGA Overclocked settings (my stable settings)

    Hey guys I have a video on youtube showing my settings for the EVGA GTX 560 ti, I can succesfully overclock the GPU clock but not the memory clock, anyone have the same issue? Heres my video with the settings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYGqXDnbyM&feature=youtu.be
  20. A

    How can i remove the error code 0x80070002 from my computers

    How can i remove the error code 0x80070002 from my computers