Qosmio

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Qosmio.
  1. J

    Kerio in WinXP

    Archived from groups: comp.security.firewalls (More info?) I've been looking at personal firewalls and just tried Kerio 4.x (I use 2.1.x a whle ago on a Win2000 install and it worked fine). I basically want to be told what is trying to get "out/in" to my network and only allow things that I...
  2. D

    Ethernet to USB converter?

    I have a HP PSC750xi printer/scanner/copier, and it currently is connected to my computer. Would it be possible to get a Ethernet to USB converter so I can connect it to my Linksys router? Are these converters even available?
  3. M

    need help ADSL

    Hello. I need your help in network config.I've got 2pc 1 connected with internet trought adsl usb modem (running windows 98)and i want to use this connection to connect on my second machine (winxp).If you could help me in this config. Thanks
  4. A

    internet sharing problem

    I am helping a friend set up a small home business network with both wired and wireless components She has her main pc running XP Home plugged into a common Linksys 4 port router. A DSL connection is plugged into the Linksys wan port. This main computer can browse the web fine. Also attached...
  5. B

    DSL conect trouble

    I will try to keep this short. Sunday i was connecting fine (DSL/Verizon). Sunday eve. I couldnt connect. In the past, just power down the modem, and PC, then power bck up and all was fine. No-go. Checked the Device manager and found nothing wrong. I am using USB to connect. straight from modem...
  6. D

    Starting fresh, before I mess it up, advice pls!

    I have only two machines. These are for my wifes new business. One is in her private office and the other is at the front desk. Right now I running an ethernet cable from each PC to a Linksys BEFSR81 EtherFast® Cable/DSL Router with 8-Port Switch. From there to my DSL modem. Right now both PC's...
  7. O

    IP PROBLEMS

    When i turn on a unit on my network i get this error that says Conflict with IP address 172.16.0.36 with machine with the hardware address of 00.C0.F0.47.BD.35 WHAT DO I DO TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? Putting the LAUGH back in SLAUGHTER.
  8. D

    How do i connect a cable router without using a ethernet cable?

    Hello, I have internet through my cable company and currently use their wireless netgear router. I purchased a Netgear Router N600 but it does not have a port for the cable connection. Can you recommend the correct wireless router that I need?
  9. R

    BSOD issues with new rig, assistance please.

    Hello, I recently built a new rig, and am experiencing a very annoying Blue Screen. It does not seem to be specific to what I am doing, as it happens at random times regardless of if I am gaming or idle. I will list the computer specs below, followed by the error. OS: Windows 7 Professional...
  10. M

    Can\'t connect to wifi with my window xp

    i can connect to the internet through wi-fi before. but recently unable to connect to the wifi (probably after a cousin of mine insert a pen drive usb to my laptop. is it something to do with the setting in my laptop? what can i do about that?
  11. P

    7VAX + DDR333/400

    My nachine: GIGABYTE 7VAX KT400 AMD Athlon XP2000+ ... I have to buy RAM, because the one which is in it now isn't mine... i am thinking of 256MB Kingston but what: DDR333 or DDR400?
  12. S

    Wifi connection---mobile connection

    Hello, when a wifi connection is available how can i connect my nokia (C5-00, 6303classic )mobile to the internet
  13. M

    How do I password protect my router?

    how do I password protect my lynksys router?
  14. C

    Wireless network adapter vista ultimate

    I changed my operating system from vista to vista ultimate because the OS could not start. Now everything is working fine but I can not use my wireless connection. I recieve a code 10 error message stating that my network adapter can be found but the driver can not be installed. Please help
  15. 1

    Internet connection

    Hello, i am connected wireless to Comcast Xfinity router however i lose connection at times
  16. G

    Dell inspiron 5110 i5 wifi adapter win 7 64 bit

    I have Bluetooth soo and the WiFi go not. What can I do?
  17. R

    Calibrating a new Dell U2711 display to Apple standards

    Would it be possible to calibrate the new Dell u2711 display to a point where the color characteristics were a very close match to Apple's current displays? I ask because I have been UNsuccessful at calibrating previous Dell and Samsung LCD monitors to be a good match (simplistically, the...
  18. C0MMANDO

    Wireless adapter that will work for my desktop

    i need help finding a adapter that will be for my desktop in my bedroom from my router to my room~30m(about) and separated by 2 walls Budget:$25(include shipping and everything) my specs: window 7 home i5 2500k z68 mobo- extreme gen 3 and random question, how fast is 150mbs compared to...
  19. Saga Lout

    How to find or change your wireless security key

    People frequently ask this question and the answer is in the router's settings pages. Here's how to find those and find or alter the information you need. Firstly, and with thanks to WR2 for reminding me, some routers have the relevant information printed on a sticker somewhere on the casing...
  20. M

    Seiko SLP1000P

    I have a SLP1000P but I have lost the connection cable. This would have been from driven by a cable from a 9 pin DB-9? serial port to a telephone like jack pluf which only appears to have 2 pins in the middle. Would it be possible to drive this from a USB port on laptop? I still have a serial...
  21. J

    Acer X222Wbd,motherboard 55.L 980E.014

    Where I can order a new motherboard for this monitor Acer X222Wbd ?My older one is broken and needs replacement. Type: Acer X222Wbd,motherboard 55.L 980E.014 Tkanks a lot.
  22. E

    Roland VS-1680 i need help

    I bought this digital studio workstation off a friend, so i can get started on some recording for my new album. It works great, the only problem i have is that i dont know how to export, or import files. I want to get some drum tracks on the but i cant. Unless i use an electric kit, but those...
  23. CrysisComa

    Setting memory correctly causing BSOD

    Im using a Asrock extreme3 gen3 motherboard. Overclocking 2500k to 4.5. and im using 8gb of Corsair vengeance ram. its 1600mhz ram. however its default at 1333. In the bios i can either just set it to 1600, or i can set Xmp profile 1.2 and it will go to 1600. However since then i have been...
  24. L

    Manually disconnected wireless adapter

    I accidently disconnected my wireless adapter, how do i reconnect.
  25. C

    Suddenly my laptop doesn\'t connect to my wireless network.

    The system has been the same for 2 years: 2 desktops connected to the router, and wireless set up. My phone still connects to my wireless network, and my laptop can detect and connect to OTHER wireless networks - but says mine is out of range (it is not!). Everything has worked fine for 2 years...
  26. N

    Dropping Connection Frequently Please Help!

    Every few days my internet decides to lose connection every 5 minutes and it just happens throughout the entire day and I can't figure out how to fix it. Also, even when I am connected to the internet and am having no problems I still get this if I "diagnose problems" "Your computer computer...
  27. M

    What is the pci simple communications controller

    hi im Anfas, im using a intel mother board desktop pc and windows xp. i was tray to add external wireless modem the modem drivers already install successfully but its not working properly it working only 1st 5 to 10 minute. my pci simple communications controller also not installed so please...
  28. S

    Wireless network

    i m using 3G USB modem with my laptop. i also have ipad with wifi. my question is how to use internet on my ipad through laptop wifi & 3G USB modem?