Sandforce

Page 3 - Forum discussion tagged with Sandforce.
  1. G

    Happy Holiday

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) May God Bless everyone and bring Peace to the World
  2. justinp94

    I only get a display if i remove a RAM module?

    So last night i turn on my pc, it worked' like normal, then i decided to shut it down and flip my cpu fan because i had a hunch that pushing air through my cpu would result in better cooling. SO after i did that i went to startup my pc andi got no display, but no beep codes either. I looked up...
  3. A

    Best graphics card for lenovo h330?

    Title says it all, can someone tell me what graphics cards fit into it and can play games on ultra with good fps. If there aren't any decent ones, is it possible to put a full sized one in there somewhere? Sorry to keep it short, if you need any more information just ask.
  4. F

    HIS 7870 worth the money?

    HIS 7870 at $220($200 after mir) is back in stock. Is the card worth the money, or should I go with the msi hawk at $260? Is the hawk worth the extra $40? Will I notice that much of a difference in performance/will I be able to OC the HIS to the hawk's level? edit: this isn't the HIS 7870...
  5. E

    Poor GTX680 benchmarks. Should I RMA back to Newegg?

    Upgraded my video card to GTX680. Wasn't impressed with the performance so I upgraded my mobo and cpu as well. I saw an improvement but now I am concerned something is wrong. The scores on benchmark image below seem kind of low. REFERENCE...
  6. G

    Fitting a Sapphire Radeon HD 7770

    As Im planning to buy Asus Essentio CM1740 A8-3820, Im planning to get better graphics card than the Radeon 6550D HD. As I am just wondering, would it be possible to insert the Sapphire card inside the Asus? Im wondering, any help would be helpful. Thanks! PC size: Length: 17.3 cm Depth: 40 cm...
  7. D

    Suggestion for a good GFX card.

    Hello, Kindly suggest me a good graphic card to go with the following spec of my cpu. Processor : Intel i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz Ram : 8 GB DDR3 PSU : 550w OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. [My CPU is good but my monitor is a small one and i DONT wanna get a new monitor , i dont care about it]...
  8. G

    HD IDE Cable - New XPS Gen 3

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Quick question... I just purchased a new XPS Gen 3 (3.6) with a single 74GB 10,000 RPM HD. I did not get a second drive since I already have some large drives here that I planned to add. Problem is since I only ordered the computer...
  9. B

    [SOLVED] Mac os x printer offline message

    cannot find reason for printer ofline. Have EPSON 636 printer with MAC 10.6 Could you help?
  10. D

    Running 3 Projectors using Saphire 6870

    Hi, I am currently running 3 LG 20"LED's at 1600x900 resolution for my college project for a racing game. It works decently and we are able to get an fps of arnd 50. I am now trying to run 3 projectors from the same system, but have been advised by some people that running 3 projectors from...
  11. T

    More ram

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Have 8400 3.4 mhz 1 gig 533 ram Is there a big jump from 1 to 2 gigs of ram? Speed wise. Thanks, Tony
  12. A

    [SOLVED] Help can t play dvds anymore

    My computer won't play the DVD all of a sudden. The usual little icon of a remote control doesn't come up; instead a black screen with all kinds of options pops up but it own't allow me to click anything. pls help
  13. G

    Update Bios

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) How do you determine what version Bios you have. I have a 3 month old 8300 and don't know if it is current. Thanks.
  14. G

    HP Pavilion 8760c CD-Writer Plus Driver

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) I'm trying to find the above driver for an HP 8760c I'm working on and am having no luck. The HP site lists that it was, in fact, factory-deployed with a "CD-Writer Plus", but does not list the model or a driver. Win 98 detects the drive...
  15. C

    [SOLVED] How to change language on an iMac

    Hello, I have an old imac and the language is not english. How do I get it to change?
  16. D

    PlayStation 3D Display PC Compatiblity

    Hello, I am interested in buying a Sony PlayStation 3D display for use as a computer monitor and was wondering if it would be able to run games in 3d from my PC? I have a AMD HD Radeon 6950 as my GPU.
  17. D

    Dell outlets

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hi all, just want to thank those who replied to an earlier post I put up about a good PC configuration for using dictation software. I looked for a while at Dell online as well as the Dell outlets but couldn't come up with a low enough...
  18. A

    [SOLVED] What are the requirement to install mac o.s. on pc

    Hello, what are the requirement to install mac o.s. on pc ? i have intel c2d processor, intel E7400 motherbord and 2 gb of ram so is it ok to install mac on my pc ?
  19. G

    486 restore - format number not found

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?) I have a pair of 486 DX units that I'm trying to get in the hands of someone who can use them. One is a 66MHz machine (model BL 202?) that has all the restore software w/ it. The second is a Legend 12CD 50 MHz machine. Since...
  20. S

    SP2 - need to update BIOS?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Dell recommends updating to the latest BIOS before installing SP2. But I sure hate to mess with the BIOS unless there's a very good reason. Is this really necessary, if everything appears to be working ok?
  21. musical marv

    [SOLVED] SSD

    What would you suggest I purchase for a SSD using a new core 2 duo processor and 2.4 gig gz and 4 gigs of ram? thanks
  22. M

    How to run Scandisk on XP

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) With W98, I can run Scandisk. How do I do this with XP?? MB
  23. G

    Presario R3055 Notebook Wireless Card Question

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) The notebook has a wireless 802.11g Broadcom card built in and I was wondering if this also supports Bluetooth. Does anyone have any details on this?
  24. G

    What Is Best LCD Monitor for Gaming?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) Hey, Buying a new computer system, for gaming, and I need to know what is the best LCD computer monitor there is to get.... aw.. go ahead and give me several choices, if there are several? Please. bill
  25. K

    Windows (8) upgrade from Windows 7 Keyless Install?

    I have purchased an Upgrade Copy of Win 8 through the MS Store and have had a couple of challenges in getting the system up. Currently, my challenge is registration, as my system is reading my Upgrade install key as an upgrade and not letting me activate/register as I have utilized it as a full...