SCSI

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with SCSI.
  1. 7_vii_7

    BattleField 2 Sound Stupidness

    I know thats not a word but whatever! Well I went from OnBoard sound to a SB Live! 24Bit sound card.... now when I load up BF2 it loads faster and runs smoother. But the in game sound is different. When playing singleplayer and the other soldiers talk over the mic it does not sound right.. it...
  2. K

    DVDr not detected in Windows XP but detected in Windows ME?!

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi. I have this problem: I trying to install new DVDr by NEC. It installed as a slave on IDE1 with master HD which has two systems: Windows XP and Windows ME. The DVDr is detected by BIOS, and shown by Windows ME but not...