Search Engine

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Search Engine.
  1. G

    Dungeon Lords - Help w/ 3rd elven test

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg (More info?) In my first time through to this point I killed everything in sight in the first 2 tests - banshee and elder. In the third test, I killed everything including the elven wizard on the platforms. NADA - no elevator or door. How do I...
  2. J

    Alt+CTRL+DEL

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?) When i press Alt+CTRL+Del the windows task manager window pops up but suddenly dissappears and it wont allow you to do anything. It is the wierdest problem it comes then suddenly closes all by itself, also when i...
  3. A

    HP Deskjet 1280 Driver For Windows 7

    HP Deskjet 1280 Driver For Windows 7
  4. kadams161

    Overclocking AMD FX 4100 and Radeon 7770

    Should i overclock both my AMD FX 4100 cpu and my SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 1GB for gaming and just normal multitasking? If so how do i go about overclocking them?
  5. S

    Advice on which Psu would best suit my 7750.

    So i have bought an Saphire HD7750. And it's written that a 400W is recommended. I got a 250W. Some people says that that would be enough, but i dont plan to take risks. So please recommend me a good 400W PSU. Cheap, Efficient and worth it. A good psu for its price. Please message me if i have...
  6. G

    Freezing

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?) My computer has plenty of room, i run spybot, adaware, avg, spyware blaster, and defrag it regularly, plus cleaning my hard drive, yet my pc is freezing very often particularly in one Messenger Program, should i do...
  7. S

    430W PSU enough for a R9 280x?

    I have used a PSU calculator and with the components I have plus the the 280x it states I will only require about 320W. I currently have a Corsair 80+ Bronze 430W PSU and I was wondering if it will be enough for the GPU? My system Core i5 4570 64GB Sandisk SSD 1 TB WD Cavier Blue Gigabyte...
  8. M

    I3770k only using 1 core

    No OC. All cores showing in device manager, all cores enabled in BIOS. Tried resetting CMOS using MB button as well as jumpers. Upgraded from i5 BIOS to 2nd most recent vers, showed 1 core. Updated to very latest vers, still showing 1 core. Halp!
  9. fornick

    A8-5500 or i3-3240?

    tl;dr: I wanna start coding, and I play a lot of video games, already have the A8-5500, is it worth moving to the i3-3240. So, I bought a computer a while ago, came with an A8-5500. It was a basic one from Best Buy. Slowly, i've been upgrading my parts, and the last thing I need to upgrade is...
  10. H

    Screen is too small

    I'm playing bridge at msn zone on my acer notebook. The game frame is so small I can't see all the necessary buttons to play the game. Can I increase the frame size?
  11. A

    Mem. Drivers or Mobo issue?

    Hello, Here is the description of my hardware before I explain the problems. And I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to help. MOBO:MSI 970A-G46 AM3+ AMD 970 (with UEFI Bios) Mem: G.SKILL Value 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720...
  12. S

    Will GTX 770 Be Compatible With My Overclocked FX-4300 Quad Core?

    Hello fellow Tom's Hardware users. My Question here today is, will this GTX 770 be compatible with this AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core Processor? (Overclocked to 4.1Ghz)
  13. G

    Ghost Recon 3

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) Good news: Ghost Recon 3 apparently will be 1. first person again 2. take place in mostly urban settings Jonah Falcon
  14. B

    GPU and CPU

    My motherboard is a 760GM-P34 and I plan on upgrading my gpu to a gtx 760 or 770 and cpu to a amd fx 8350 and I was wondering it the two components will fit into this motherboard? (My psu is 700w corsair) This is probably a stupid question but I wanted to make sure.
  15. J

    How to remove diagonal bar on the left of desktop browser

    How do I remove horizontal desk top icons?
  16. G

    Jonathan Kay-MVP

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger (More info?) Greetings, I am a regular reader of this group and appreciate the solutions you recommend to various Windows Messenger and MSN Messenger problems. However I have observed that whenever somebody has an audio problem...
  17. C

    Review my Gaming PC

    MOBO: Asus p8z77-i deluxe mini itx PSU: Corsair CX500 Builders Series Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MK120 GPU: EVGA GTX 660 3GB CPU: Intel Core i3 3240 Ivy bridge 3.4GHz Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Midnight Black RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x 4gb) Fans: Cooler master (4 fan combo...
  18. G

    Found a cheap AC adapter for Dell X50v (that you might hav..

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.handhelds,microsoft.public.handheldpc (More info?) This isn't earth shattering or anything, but the iPaq 36xx (and I suppose the 37xx since it's got the same connectors IIRC) AC adapter will work with the Dell cradles. the iPaq shows a 5V...
  19. S

    32 bit n 64 bit probs

    i have a software...which requires 32 bit and doesnt work on my windows 7 64bit.....Please help
  20. G

    Game Plan Andromeda - Tech Help Needed

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) I've been working on an Andromeda recently, and while I thought everything was all set, I'm getting funky results on startup. Things I've done: - Cut battery off main board (no leaking had taken place) - Replaced solenoid driver board -...
  21. S

    How to reboot EEE PC when both mouse and keyboard are inactive

    Hello, My EEE PC (ASUS) both keyboard and mouse is not working. I plugged in a USB mouse and the computer detected it but I could not get it to work. The XP screen comes on when I start the machine but I am not able to do anything as both mouse and keyboard are not working. I have not yet tried...
  22. P

    why is contrast control disabled when using DVI?

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I have a dell 2001FP LCD monitor. When connected with a DVI cable, the contrast control is disabled. Why is this?
  23. jsc

    Taxes, the fair share

    Now, I realize that it is just a drop in the bucket, but http://news.investors.com/Article/599002/201201260818/obama-white-house-staff-back-taxes.htm
  24. J

    A program in batch file

    sorry for the inconvenience, I work in a distribution of internet company and I want to create a program that, for example if a customer does not pay this month to block its Internet, but to lock himself Program and please help me if I can create with batch file thank you
  25. M

    Will this Power Supply support this Graphics Card?

    Card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102999 Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139027 Currently on a budget :/
  26. G

    [Crawl] Strange comparison between 2 armours

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?) Look at my 2 pieces of armour, the +0 elven chain mail and the +2 ring mail. There's something I don't understand: ________________________________________________ LePoy the Ducker (Human) (Level 5 Thief) Strength 13 Dexterity 14...
  27. punahou1

    Mechanical Keyboard Suggestions

    Hi all, I'm looking for mechanical keyboard suggestions. My requirements are fairly simple: -104+ keys (numeric keypad a must) -PS2 wired (not USB) -Blue backlit keys -Color: Black So far I can only find the Deck Legend Ice and so I'm wondering if there are any other brands/models out there...
  28. blackwidow_rsa

    Confused by LCDs

    Hi Hi I need some help deciding which LCD i should buy (my 1st one so i have no experience.) Since i live in South Africa prices are a bit high, but ive narrowed my wallet down to these 5 monitors. All of them are 19" Wide screens. Philips ...
  29. P

    Shell32.dll

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Hi, If there's a better ng for this, please advise. My question feels like it fits here, so I'll start here. XP Pro, SP2, 2.7 GHz, 256M RAM, two 80 Gig drives, no Critical Updates...
  30. G

    WinXPsp2 / IE6

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) Don't know if we are in correct area; if not, please let us know where we should post the following question. We opened IE6 and happned to click on bottom of screen, just above status line and a box opened titled: "Maname...
  31. F

    Wirless USB Mouse Not Working After Windows 7 Update (help please)

    Hi. I'm writing on behalf of my boss and trying to help resolve an issue he has. He has an Dell laptop computer that runs on Windows 7. He has a basic, Microsoft brand, three button wireless USB mouse. Earlier this morning Windows Update manager gave him a pop-up that said he had updates to...
  32. G

    Gif Animation stopped working

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) What causes gif animation on a web page NOT to animate? I have put in the Service Pack 2, but other than that have made no major changes. Thank you Doug Linn -- ================================ All Outgoing Mail Scanned...
  33. S

    should i go crossfire

    Here is my current rig: CPU: AMD X2 5600+ Mobo: Asus M3A78-T Video: Diamond Radeon HD 4870, 1GB HD: Seagate, SATA2, 500GB 19" Wide screen monitor, 1440x900 max resolution. So here's the deal, i have $300 for upgrades. Should i get another Radeon HD 4870, 1GB...$300 or should i get an AMD...
  34. V

    Advice needed for my build

    Hello, I need you to rate this build Motherboard: Asus P5Q Pro CPU: Q9550 2.83Ghz, will be overclocked after like 1 year RAM: 4Gb, but can't decide between A-Data G-Series, Kingston or PQI, 2x2Gb would be great. HDD: WD Caviar 640Gb, 7200rpm, 16mb GPU: either HD4870 1Gb(cheap one) or...
  35. G

    USB Failure

    Hello, This is the message I get when attaching my G2 Samsung 500gb hardrive - what's ahppened? 'One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognise it'