Sega

Page 4 - Forum discussion tagged with Sega.
  1. D

    pink shading

    my screen every now and then gets a shade of pink over the entire screen, i can still clearly see the applications, however the constant flashing and changing of shades is really starting to bug me, has anyone had this sort of problem, if so what is probably causing it? i have a philips 105b...
  2. E

    My Samsung 191T looks like it has worse response t

    I just ordered and recieved a Samsung 191T LCD monitor after researching LCDs for a long time, and I must say that I am disappointed with its response time. I was hesitant to get an LCD monitor but after using my friend's Sony and my uncle's various no name LCDs, I decided one wouldn't be that...
  3. S

    Viewsonic p95f+

    hey guys, hopefully someone more knowledgable than I am on this subject can help me with this. I purchased a p95f+ (production date May 2002) and I noticed that from the left side of the screen starting at about 10% to about 30% horizontally is blurrier than the rest of the screen. So I drew...
  4. G

    Sorry, another newbie question

    Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament (More info?) When i start a new game, i have to configure my player, my team, my skin, the mouse sensivity and the wheel mouse. Which file(s) i have to modify to avoid this operation every time i run UT? TIA
  5. G

    Curious problem...

    Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?) The last two times I've started the game, I have found myself with half the screen filled with water. And as it changes as I go up or down in the landscape it cannot simply be the flooding season...how do I fix this, seeing how I just...
  6. G

    start w/o opening cinematics

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?) How do you set up the game to start without opening cinematics? (WIN98SE)
  7. D

    Cpu/ram compatibility

    Hi, I want to buy the AMD Phenom II X6 1055t CPU and I suspect based on my research that it doesn't support 2000 Mhz RAM (DDR3). The AM3 mobo with the 770 chipset supports 2000 Mhz RAM and the CPU that I want to buy. If the motherboard will support the RAM, does that mean that the CPU will...
  8. G

    Running two BF2 servers on one Machine??

    Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?) we have been running an unranked BF2 server on our main server for some time now. We would like to run a second one for the 12st Century mod as well as the custom map server we are currently running. I have started up a second...
  9. A

    Game compatibility under WinXP for 64-bit systems

    I have a Athlon64 based system on the way to me. Ordered some parts off NewEgg and was going to throw it together then install WinXP pro, but I saw that there's a free beta for WinXP for 64-bit enhanced systems. I'm intrigued about installing this, but I'm worried about the compatibility issues...
  10. S

    WCIII and Radeon8500

    Hey all. So, here is my (current) problem. I have this game, known as Warcraft III. And, I have a Radeon 8500. Unbeknown to me, they hate eachother with a passion. Atleast when mixing in my computer they do. Has anyone else had any problems running the game with a Radeon 8500? I've tried...
  11. B

    win 98 on winXP computer will it work?

    Hi, my new Win XP won't play any of my old games. Dos mostly. I tried extra HD and dual rebooting. No good. I decided to buy a new computer (deals to good to pass up) but replace with Win 98 and go from there. This would be a new 1.7 Celeron system chipset. Do you think it would work? Please...
  12. silverpig

    Sim City 4 = hte POO

    It sucks. Once I get to ~50 000 people, the game runs soooo slow on my system that it becomes unplayable. If I turn all the graphics down to fugly levels, it's playable up to 100 000 people per city, but that's about it. LAME. It's not like I've got some ancient computer either. XP @1900+ 512...
  13. E

    GTA 3

    I purchased gta 3 recently and I cant seem to get it to work:-( I have a ahtlon k7 700 mhg and a voodoo 3 3d card. The game just freezes:-( maybe someone has an idea of whats appenin tx in advance. ESCAPE
  14. E

    Premium question

    Archived from groups: alt.games.neopets (More info?) Can anyone tell me if they accept a prepay/debit MasterCard? For all purposes it's a credit card... right?
  15. A

    dungeon seige

    i just got dungeon seige and i love it! i just entered the first town. if they make another diablo i hope it's like this. though i would advise roming around inthe forest's as you go. i found some nice stuff, including a hidden tomb that had a nice mace in it. the only thing i don't like is...
  16. H

    No sound please help.

    Hello, i have this problem with my computer sound.it was normally working until recently when it stops.there is no sound from my machine.in device manager there seems to a problem since there is a yellow exclamation mark on the sound driver.
  17. G

    Breaktime?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.development (More info?) I've spent the last couple of days hunting down some *very* frustrating bugs in my HotelRL, and decided that a few days of rest from the project would be a good idea. I'm still programming, just not on that project, instead...
  18. Spitfire_x86

    Where to find GTA3 and MafiaNo-CD patch

  19. G

    FS: Williams BS Dracula

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hi all, I have for sale a nice Williams BS Dracula. Cabinet has some fading on the left side, one broken plastic and the launch ball plastic cover is missing. Brand new DMD installed in the pin. Works fine, Re-import machine from France...
  20. C

    New cooler master storm trooper case -intermittent power

    I just transferred my asus p8z68 v-le setup to a new cooler master storm trooper case (which i love) The problem is, I can only intermittently get it to power up. Whether or not it turns on, the motherboard power light is on. when I do get it to start the front panel light and all fans come...