Shark

Page 2 - Forum discussion tagged with Shark.
  1. G

    Got all 3 keys...

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) ....transmuted them in act5. They spawned a red portal. Found lots of bloodlords that are immune to ALL elemental damage (ie. sorcs are useless here!). Fought my way to the end and found IZZY. He dropped "Mephisto's Brain". This is the...
  2. A

    New to overcloacking is there anything i could speed up

    here is my setup QUAD CORE Q6600 64 Bit DUAL SLI PC System 8GB DDR2 - (667) 500GB SATA 1GB nVidia 8600GT SLI ASUS P5N-E SLI 1333MHZ Cooler master elite 330 case with 650W PSU
  3. P

    Need help choosing CPU cooler

    hi, as the topic says, i need help choosing a CPU cooler. the computer is built for games with a small overclock on the CPU (from 2.66Ghz to 3Ghz) and i would like a good performance/quiet cooler for that and, if possible, not too "big" or heavy... and also, don't worry too much about money...
  4. M

    windows xt

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?) Gamesville lycos will not let me play nor will uproar Please help
  5. G

    Genius Controller.

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.nintendo.gamecube (More info?) I think the controller, if it controls as it is being reported, is pure genius. However, I have my doubts about the buying public. As a culture we seem to be a 'BIGGER, BETTER, FASTER, MORE' type of society and that lends...
  6. Z

    Is a sound card worth the big bucks?

    I'm building a new rig and, for the first time, thinking about getting a sound card. The one I have my eye on is this one: http://www.scan.co.uk/products/creative-sound-blaster-recon3d-fatal1ty-professional-soundcard What I want to know is, is it really worth it. Will there be £70 worth of a...
  7. S

    Freezing PC

    A while ago I tried to overclock my PC, then I later figured out I couldn't. there was a problem then I had to do a factory reset and now my computer just freezes up completely. I have a few ideas on what the problem could be: -corrupted HDD -overheating CPU -not enough RAM -GPU problem here...
  8. G

    I5,i7 vs. fx series

    ive been using an 8120fx oc at 4.4ghz for a while...last week decided to switch to a i7 3770k. I wasn't expecting this much improvements honestly. Theres a lot of threads discussing how an fx is sufficient enough for your typical needs either as a gamer or w.e. Some people say oh an fx chip and...
  9. G

    XBOX 360 looks like an early sales success.

    Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox (More info?) EB's website has announced they are sold out of XBOX 360 bundles, and Gamestop said they are also close to being sold out. Best Buy has yet to offer any type of pre-order deal which bothers me because I am a "reward zone freak" to the...
  10. G

    multicopy doesn't work with dual monitors

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) Hi, I've recently got an extra monitor and set it up with my existing one for dual view. However the multcopy enabler for diablo 2 no longer works - when trying to load another copy of diablo 2, it doesn't give an error, it just doesn't...
  11. G

    Help please.......

    Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?) DH plays the game. It keeps crashing. Does anyone know what he can do to stop this from happening? He has tried it on all three of his computers with the same results:-( TIA
  12. B

    Help with GA-EP43-DS3L and E8400?

    Hi, I'm a bit of an overclocking noob (as in a lot) so I'm looking for some help overclocking my E8400 on a Gigabyte EP43-DS3L. I've tried to follow some of the beginners guides, increasing FSB by a little bit and setting the RAM speed back but its not working... After exiting the BIOS it won't...
  13. G

    Best cpu for gaming and video editing

    Hello, I'M TRYING TO BUILD A NEW RIG FOR VIDEO EDITING I WAS THINKING ABOUT CPU:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116504 OR http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116501 PAIRED WITH A GeForce GTX 570 OR Ge Force GTX 580
  14. G

    SA in a KFC commercial ??

    Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?) Was watching the NASCAR race at Loudon today, and a KFC commercial came on. Something along the lines of family deal or family time. Anyway, the kid in the commercial is playing a video game. There were 2 quick clips of the game...
  15. D

    ABIT IX38 QUAD GT OVERCLOCKING Q6600

    Hi guys, here are my specs ABIT IX38 QUAD GT WITH LATEST BIOS Q6600 G0 VID 1.3125 4GB OCZ 1066 REAPER EDITION 2X 2GB LEADTEK 9800 GX2 ARTIC FREEZER 7 300GB SATA II HD 750W CORSAIR TX750 PSU Right, basically I want to hit 3.6ghz by overclocking, I can boot with 3ghz 333 x 9 fsb but it will not...
  16. G

    IJ Coil Sleeves List?

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Anyone have a full list of coil sleeves and qty needed to shop all the coils in IJ? I hate to have to look the all up. :) -- -Frank Gant http://orbitpinball.com
  17. N

    Road Show Dozer/Diverter/Bulbs/Rom

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Hi Folks, I need some assistance with my Road Show. If you are able to help me fix these issues could you be so kind to not only tell me what and how to fix but also exacttly where the parts are located within the machine. Thanks. Here we...
  18. D

    W.T.B.System 11 Pinbot display driver.Snohomish,Wa.

    Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball (More info?) Does anyone have a working diplay driver board for sale the one that mounts to the back of the door that the displays attatch too.I think its called the display driver.My displays are totally dead....Thanks.....Dave
  19. A

    Is cooling for this build sufficient? (Silencio 550)

    I just purchased a prebuilt system by iBuypower using the Coolermaster Silencio 550 Case, and I am wondering if stock cooling will be sufficient: Intel i5 3570k ATI Radeon HD 7870 Both these parts are fairly energy efficient, the case comes with two fans (front, rear) 120mm, 800rpm, and what...
  20. G

    San Andreas PC really 6 days away?

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?) That is what Gamestop is saying, ship date of 6 June.
  21. S

    The rule of 100

    Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?) I was going to post this in response to the "how much to buy a house" thread, but I thought I'd do it here instead to be criticized on its own. I've had this idea in my head for a few years -- that you can roughly compare modern economics...