Siemens

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Siemens.
  1. R

    Www hardware com

    Hello, who i us usp in ram
  2. N

    Playback devices

    what is meaning of message about playback devices relating to Skype
  3. I

    Pci simple communications driver install

    please help with installing pci simple comunications driver, i cannot find it
  4. G

    Rt click menu problem

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?) On the desktop, when I rt. click a program shortcut the menu comes up, but when I go to "send to" nothing else comes up and menu freezes. Anyone?
  5. M

    Video is choppy and sound is out of sync

    I have an compaq evo which is refurbished. I have recently done an system recovery on the computer twice. The first time when I streamed videos from sites such as hulu, dramafever it played well. Now when I stream videos the sound is not in sync and the video is a bit choppy. If this helps when...
  6. G

    USB HDD Dead

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) Hi all I have an external Lacie P3 160GB USB2.0 drive which has been working perfectly for six months. When I switched it on this morning as usual, it made a series of toned beeping noises, followed by a brief grinding...
  7. F

    Shutdown in sleep mode

    so this is a fresh build. only 5 days old. everything seems to be running perfect, and i have all of the updates/drivers/etc installed. i5 2500k- not overclocked yet asus maximus iv extreme-z z68 chipset mobo antec trupower 1200 psu evga geforce 570 ocz vertex 3 120gig ssd win 7 home ok so...
  8. D

    Dual DVI plus HDMI tv

    Hello, I am trying to find a video card pci-e low profile. That has Dual dvi and an Hdmi. I need to hook up two monitors and a Tv. I am having difficulty finding a card that will run all 3 simultaneously. I am not going to be gaming with this computer so I am not concerned abou performance...