Spreadsheet

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Spreadsheet.
  1. R

    RAM questions

    Can anyone explain tightening and losening up ram? I'm currently running Kingston Hyper X 1600MHz with 9,9,9,27 at 1.65v recommended timing and voltage. Also would it be faster to run 1300MHz with the CPU-Z recommended JDEC of 9,9,9,25 at 1.5v? Thanks for the advice.... Case: NZXT Phantom 7 fan...
  2. B

    Icons lost

    Hello, loose icons after monitor sleeps
  3. mpjesse

    Dual Processors

    Question: How much of an advantage is it to have dual processors? I'm thinking of buying a dual processor board and putting some P3 933mhz CPU's on a dual 370 board. I know you have to use Linux or WinNT/2000 for the CPU's to work- but is there a big performance increase compared to 1 processor...
  4. M

    Poll Which 3.3MP is best?

    Which 3.3 megapixel digicam is the best out there from these three or another one that you like? Sony S70 Olympus 3030 Nikon 990 Other???
  5. A

    Newbie With Cable Issue!

    Take a look at this cable: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16812200374&Tpk=N82E16812200374 I was told I needed to purchase this along with a Sony slimline slot load optical drive. I have the two red cables attached to the drive and the other end of the red cable to the...
  6. S

    Maxtor 1TB hdd suddenly not working...

    I bought this 7200RPM 32MB cache 3.5" HDD about a year ago, used it on my old desktop for a while (Music production, films, downloading, etc) and recently (well, like 4 months ago) I bought a HDD eSata/USB case (Pluscom) so that I can use have my valuable contents on my new laptop (Dell Studio...
  7. K

    Dvd tray wont stay open

    i have 2 dvd writers. one came with computer tray will not stay open bought a hp dvd writer same issue replace harddrive restored all components to factory.........same thing dvd writer will not stay open longer than couple seconds. I have held it, install cd it tells me disc error. I tried...
  8. sagar023

    How to Overclock Intel E2220 ?

    I am new to overclocking, can anyone help me overclock my Intel E2220 Chip @2.40, I've seen many get a speed of 3.40 GHZ with the same chipset though anything around 2.8 GHZ would do for me :D How do I start with the procedure ?
  9. Ian

    CD drives don't display

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) My CD ROM drive doesn't work, it shows up in the post as there, and in the bios, and it opens and closes, also it shows up in system/hardware but the one place it doesn't show up is My Computer and it doesn't auto play...
  10. G

    No longer reading CD DVD drives

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?) I have a Yamaha CDW2100E drive, which has worked fine for several years. However, recently it stopped reading disks. The drive appears in "my computer" and in device manager, but no longer reads any CDROM, not the...
  11. K

    Xp booting messes up

    i am running the operating system windows xp professional and when i switch my computer on the computer gets to the point where it shows the black screen with the windows xp slogon with the blue (with windows xp home the bar is green) progress bar, then when it finishes that stage of booting it...
  12. 4

    windows xp startup problems

    Hi, Recently I download a degragmenting program from www.download.com and it was called Diskeeper 8.0. During the degragmenting progress, the computer froze before the defragmenting was done (about 25% of the way). I then restarted the computer, and it brought up a disc check for my main hd...
  13. G

    NT Backup Utility

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) Having an issue with NT Backup Utility. My assumption is that NT Backup is designed to backup to one tape/media only. The problem I am having is that the NT Backup names all tapes with the same name after a backup is...
  14. S

    [Solved] USB 3.0 port not working

    Hello everyone! I've never posted here before, but I'm not sure where else to look for help. Google wasn't much help, so I'm looking to all of you tech savvy people. Here's my problem... I recently bought a USB 3.0 compatible external harddrive because a computer I bought earlier this year...
  15. M

    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code 43) bluet

    Hello, Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) how can I solve the problem?
  16. G

    Logon Banner

    Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general (More info?) How can i disable a logon banner? thanks.
  17. M

    Steelseries USB Soundcard with Asus Vulcan?

    Hello, so im propably going to buy asus vulcan, and i have steelseries usb soundcard, and my question is Should i buy better soundcard ? or steelseries usb soundcard will be good enough. Thank you! :)
  18. D

    ECC worth the cost in this server build?

    I'm about to throw together a server for my cousin's small business because they are a bit short on cash and can't afford an IT admin ATM. It will be storing contacts and payroll information alongside a little miscellaneous data, AutoCAD files, and some encrypted business documents. Storage will...
  19. jessepage1989

    2010 Build 1090T questions about upgrades

    Current build. 2 x Crucial M4 128gb Raid 0 1X sapphire 5870 2gb link Phenom II x6 1090T MSI 890FXA-GD70 link cooler master V8 1050w psu 16gb corsair vengeance 1600 I pretty much just play main stream pc games wow, d3, sc2 etc. Maybe a little AutoCAD and light photoshop My...