Starcraft

Page 5 - Forum discussion tagged with Starcraft.
  1. S

    A survey on password security for a class

    I'm trying to finish up this survey I need for a class. I misread my data and thought the 43 views meant 43 people had taken the survey but only 17 actually completed it. I was hoping I could gather a few more people completing the survey within the next few hours so that I could use those in my...
  2. T

    The World's Worst Hardware Prices

    I was just comparing prices of CPU and GFX cards from My country South Africa with that of the USA Its not a pretty picture E6850 - R2599.00 = 382 USD Q6600 - R2591.00 = 381 USD QX9650 - R10 143.00 = 1491 USD 8800GT - R3208.00 = 471 USD 8800GTS - R3420.00 = 502 USD (Old G80) 8800GTX -...
  3. G

    hp omnibook password - dissassmble bios to determine relat..

    Archived from groups: comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?) hi all, googled the web extensively on the subject of getting around the bios password on the omnibook 6000. has no one disassembled the bios to determine the relationship between the hash generated on a password (F12 at password prompt)...
  4. S

    The best motherboard for...

    Hi, finally i will buy a new desktop but after searching for some information, i still have doubts about what to buy. I'm thinking on buying a intel E6600 or the intel E6420. The difference is about 25€ (the E6420 is the cheapest). The computer will be for some games, working (on matlab 7...
  5. M

    getting ready to buy new build- got some last minute questions

    Alright i think i finally got my build down just have a few last minute questions, processor- q6600 go stepping power supply- Thermaltake W0106RU Complies with ATX 12V 2.2 & EPS 12V version 700W Power Supply http://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod [...] 6817153039 (If you dont like this one...
  6. M

    Missing language icon

    Hello,how to restore shortcut langauge icon on eee pc
  7. G

    help replacing a hard drive

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq (More info?) I need help replacing a hard drive onmysony pcg - k15 laptop....... how do i partition and format this hard drive....any help would be appreciated . thanks
  8. L

    first time build...suggestions welcome

    This is the first time i've ever tried to build a pc, and would dearly love some feedback/suggestions. I do play online games, fiddle around a bit with photoshop, and will be putting my music on it. Any help would be appreciated. Newegg.com - ZALMAN CNPS9700 LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler -...
  9. B

    Can I use a Roku and connect wirelessly if my tv isnt connected to the internet?

    I have a router with wireless capabilities but my tv is far from the router and impossible to connect with an ethernet cable. Is there any way to install a Roku wirelessly to your HD tv?
  10. G

    Home Videos onto DVD

    Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell (More info?) I think it's almost time to replace my old Dell XPS T650 (which I upgraded to a 1Ghz) and wondered how good the software and transferring of Home analog video tapes onto DVD has come... I looked into it about 2 years ago and it seemed...
  11. G

    How to solve cold solder problem for connector

    Hello, I want to know how to solve the problem if there are cold solder on the connector. I was confused. please help me.
  12. kgrevemberg

    Need Modem/router buying help!!

    Hello. I need to purchase a modem and router for my ATT dsl service. Its 12meg service. I dont have any devices that use wireless ac so an N should be fine. Can anyone help me? Not sure what to get. Also, does anyone recommend a combo modem/router? Ive heard bad things about them. I'd like to...